Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No friends at all, but want women in my life! Does Pickup work?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
All this BS is too much work, recommend you get to Asia ASAP. You don't even need game, "Hello" works just fine.

Married 4 years: 0 pickup required.

I said "Hey, you are pretty, I want you to be my girlfriend."

Her: "Ok"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I get the feeling most of your attention is focused internally and that you see social interactions in a mechanical way.

I would suggest internally reframing each day when you leave your house and making small-talk with people throughout the day, shifting your perception off yourself and onto them. Look for ways to actually care about the well-being of others and resolve to become a light to people, a person who lights up their day. In other words, GIVE yourself to others, while of course retaining a strong frame.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
OP, I get the feeling most of your attention is focused internally and that you see social interactions in a mechanical way.

I would suggest internally reframing each day when you leave your house and making small-talk with people throughout the day, shifting your perception off yourself and onto them. Look for ways to actually care about the well-being of others and resolve to become a light to people, a person who lights up their day. In other words, GIVE yourself to others, while of course retaining a strong frame.
^^ Good advice right there

eldominante

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that's right. That's why I described myself as a social robot.
I nevver do small talk. I only talk if I need something. Fluff talk is nothimg i can do til yet. I hoped to cure it with the DJ bible. There is a phase of conversation with strangers, then with women and so on.

eldominante

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that's right. That's why I described myself as a social robot.
I never do small talk. I only talk if I need something. Fluff talk is nothimg i can do til yet. I hoped to cure it with the DJ bible. There is a phase of conversation with strangers, then with women and so on.

It is said that little children die if nobody talks to them-not even their parents. If you are like me and become introverted you remain lifelong calm.
I really never had any friends. There were guys who took use of me and threw me away or they wanted to show off DHVing and needed me as their follower so that their status raised. So I stopped being social. Now I need a ****toy (great word, guys) and see that I have to Become social. But it is like superman would resist cryptonite. Impossible. I am lacking social intuition so everyzhing gets much more difficult for me. I can talk but only what interests me . Not that one others wanna listen to. I say and live the life I want to. I make jokes and laugh about things that I find funny. But I'm the only one. Nobody likes my jokes.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You've got to find a woman that likes the same things you do. If you are going to throw down pickup and you like say Anime or Videogames, the best plce to meet those types of women is at a convention... If you like boardgames, you are better off coming out to China where they are a nationalpast time. If you like hot *****es that can dance, you need to be king of the dancefloor. If you like Art? look for girls who like to draw or go to a hair design school (There will be 100's of hot single women there) . Also pick out the type of woman you are most attracted to, slanted eyes? Go Asia. Big boobs? Go South America. High Heels? Go Russia. Stuck up frumpy dumpers? Stay right where you are. (My brother used to live in Germany)

What are your hobbies? Your hit rate will be 100x better if you are picking up like-minded women.

Narrow down exactly what you want on paper and break down the exact way to get it right to the first step.

eldominante

Don Juan
Reaction score
After your description, I should go to South America and after my description, also to Africa. I am mad for big boobs but also for huge butts. So the south hemisphere.
I don't know if I like *****es. But I like their attractiveness and I prefer going Day Game. Although too many guys do it on night game and the anti ***** shield is up.

But don't women want, the more attractive they are, huge ****s as well? Mine is average not that huge.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
But don't women want, the more attractive they are, huge ****s as well? Mine is average not that huge.
No this doesn't matter. Most guys will never get to show her their **** if their level of game is crap. Half the guys around the world are incredibly boring for women. Get a deck of cards, learn some card tricks and a couple games, bring it on a date with you, flirt and have fun and you'll be doing better than 99% of guys in the world.

eldominante

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyhow there must be reasons why I see pnly pairs but not singles. One things I always see at women nowadays is: They constantly hold their phones and chatting whatsapp.

The basic is that you get a date.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Looking Loser gives excellent advice too, they have good drills for killing approach anxiety, you check that site out?

eldominante

Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Good Looking Loser gives excellent advice too, they have good drills for killing approach anxiety, you check that site out?
Which advice? Don't understand completely what you wanted to say.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
You've got to find a woman that likes the same things you do. If you are going to throw down pickup and you like say Anime or Videogames, the best plce to meet those types of women is at a convention... If you like boardgames, you are better off coming out to China where they are a nationalpast time. If you like hot *****es that can dance, you need to be king of the dancefloor. If you like Art? look for girls who like to draw or go to a hair design school (There will be 100's of hot single women there) . Also pick out the type of woman you are most attracted to, slanted eyes? Go Asia. Big boobs? Go South America. High Heels? Go Russia. Stuck up frumpy dumpers? Stay right where you are. (My brother used to live in Germany)

What are your hobbies? Your hit rate will be 100x better if you are picking up like-minded women.

Narrow down exactly what you want on paper and break down the exact way to get it right to the first step.
While this is a sound advice, but I think what he needs first is to get himself out of his bubble. He sounded like he's been living in his head for quite a long time. No matter what his hobby, without real social skills he will creep out a lot of women, nerdy girls included.

So, OP, get out of your comfort zone. Explore and do things you haven't done before. Master schmoozing, master your emotion.