Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No fat over the tummy... still resembles one like a 3rd world country :)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's not that bad,,,,, but I'm not seeing any results, with one side being more developed than the other side, and my ribs(or muscles) come across and join to my abs kinda at the top section. It looks kinda sloppy and I want to try and get the shape better.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what would be a good idea to get the shape better, or allign the muscles together? ANy input would be appreciated.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he is saying that his muscles are more developed on one side than the other. I would do less work on the more developed side but you have to be sure you know which muscle you are working. I have the same thing with my arms, one is bigger than the other so I am working one more now, but it isn't a very noticable difference in my case.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's normal.

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its normal dude.. your stomach is on one side.. with some other organs..

you need to lose more body fat and make sure you ad an ab workout to your program so that when the fat is gone the abs are ready to be seen.. the problem will clear its self up .

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphor
You can't shape muscles.
isn;t that what toning muscles is?

Shopuld I focus on my obliques more or less?

gym addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
isn;t that what toning muscles is?

Shopuld I focus on my obliques more or less?
No, the SHAPE of your muscles is already predetermined by genetics so you can't "shape" it. "Toning" muscle is merely lowering bodyfat so you can see more definition. If your abdominals are misaligned there is nothing you can do to change that because its your genetics. As far as oblique training goes, train them but WITHOUT weighted resistance because you don't want them to become larger making your waist appear larger and your V-Taper less prominent.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My wrestling coach used to have us do tons of "Rocky" situps and to this day I regret it because of the size of my obliques. If you're training for strangth, powerlifting, etc, hit them hard, because they're part of your core and essential to being strong. If you're training for looks..avoid training your obliques.