Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Facebook? No date.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social networking? How about social snooping? I've recently heard of many girls not giving out numbers or going out with a guy because he doesn't have a Facebook page. When the phuck did Facebook become the be all, end all for social acceptance? So if I don't have a Facebook page I am a criminal hiding something? Because it is so difficult to lie on the web. B!tch, have you seen the movie Catfish? You can put anything up there, the truth is optional.

How about we actually go out and you get to find out first hand? Why do you need to see what I Like, what my friends look like, and where I go on vacation? Who's the phucking creep now? Me for hittin on ya, or YOU for snoopin on my Facebook profile? I really detest that website. It should be called 'Antisocial Networking'. They have 254 people on Facebook, yet no date on Saturday night because you drive a silver Chevy, and all your online friends say silver cars are meant for losers, ewe, totally gross. Unphuckinbelievable.

No, I don't have a Facebook page, I have a cell number.

Your opinions, fellas. Thanks.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook nowadays is no different than a business card except that you cant write things which are fake.

Girls have so many options that they have no time or will to check them one by one and risking to lose time in case of a lesser guy.

Facebook gives them a quick feedback about the guy she is dealing with, his global success in life, his social proof, the people he attends and the girls who are interested in him, see it as a pre-selection.

Sure its a pain in the ass if you dont conform to what is considered "cool" nowadays but at the same time it can be used from us as well.

To have a girl on facebook allows you to see which people she attend as much as what she is looking for and what possible threats are in your way to get/stay with her.

I would never waste anytime for example with a girl who keeps uploading pictures of "girls night out" hunting for likes and then flirting with many guys.
Better yet you can also see in which board she writes so you can filter from fake interest in someone to keep him posting in her board from real interest in her chasing some other guy.

Anyway I suggest all guy to keep this in mind while dealing with their facebook:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1956419&postcount=3

^^This will saves you a lot of flakes and hopefully grant you some success.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Social networking? How about social snooping? I've recently heard of many girls not giving out numbers or going out with a guy because he doesn't have a Facebook page. When the phuck did Facebook become the be all, end all for social acceptance?
I know plenty of girls. Never heard this before in my life.

Whether I meet them at a bar, a party, or online, these girls don't even know my last name until probably our 2nd date.

So, I don't know how other guys do things, but I can't envision where a girl meets me (and doesn't give me her number)....then goes home and researches me....then sees me again...and then determines that she does/doesn't want to exchange numbers.

I deal in mostly 24-34 year old girls. Maybe it's a college kid thing. But I've never heard of this...nor could I imagine women or men successfully using this approach. Meet someone and like them, BUT then not date them because you cant find their Facebook page.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're going for SNLs on the spot (club/bar), you do need Facebook. It's prequalification for girls when you're not physically present, kind of like rolling into a club with a couple hot chicks on your shoulder. Fight it all you want, but not having Facebook is like refusing to text. Want more pvssy? Get FB and stop whining about it.

Not to mention that it's the best tool out there for keeping in touch with people. Girls especially lose their phones all the time and often get different numbers, this way you can keep in contact with them. And on occasion they will message you out of the blue due to something they saw you post about yourself. It still sounds weird to a lot of people and I admit it pisses me off when I got out with friends and the (female) ones have conversations about facebook and so and so's status ... while we're out. But, it is what it is - it's the faux drama manufacturing of 2012, get used to it.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
nor could I imagine women or men successfully using this approach. Meet someone and like them, BUT then not date them because you cant find their Facebook page.
That's what I'm saying, but it's about 4 girls now that have told me, and friends this new theory. You now have to spend 75% of your time behind the computer, and we wonder why we have trouble interacting face to face.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a couple girls that use facebook to snoop before they go on a date with somebody - but they generally use it if they've met someone from an online dating site.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We haven't enough time in this life to be worrying about such nonsense.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
facebook is stupid. the girls OP speaks of are stupid. all this nonsense is stupid.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to the new age fellas, its the same with some companys who hunt the people on facebook to see how they are, if they don't see something they don't like youa re out, if they don't find you, you will be on the bottom of the list and after they weed out all people they will see if they still have a spot open for you.

thing is everyone have facebook, so or you go with the masses and play like you are normal or you take hits for it.

you just need to control what you post, just put a photo or 2 just to show its really you and take a look one day a day each 2 days, keep it simple to find friends you don't see for long time, old college friends, high school, just that moment of hey "what you are doing all fine?" it at least open your cocial circle a little if youa are low on that.

I say even though I don't like facebook I have a page there open it this year and its nice sometimes to find old friends some events, places to go out things they don't even put in any other place then there.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck Facebook.. It's sh!t and I won't get it.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, you could just get an account, put a couple skeleton pieces of information on it, put a random profile picture and then never touch it again. I update my own profile like once every 6 months. It's the best of both worlds.

Facebook is good to keep in touch with other people, and also to gain knowledge about the girls who add you. It's not an evil. Joining it doesn't mean you have to become one of those people whose entire life revolves around their profile.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Social networking? How about social snooping? I've recently heard of many girls not giving out numbers or going out with a guy because he doesn't have a Facebook page. When the phuck did Facebook become the be all, end all for social acceptance? So if I don't have a Facebook page I am a criminal hiding something? Because it is so difficult to lie on the web. B!tch, have you seen the movie Catfish? You can put anything up there, the truth is optional.

How about we actually go out and you get to find out first hand? Why do you need to see what I Like, what my friends look like, and where I go on vacation? Who's the phucking creep now? Me for hittin on ya, or YOU for snoopin on my Facebook profile? I really detest that website. It should be called 'Antisocial Networking'. They have 254 people on Facebook, yet no date on Saturday night because you drive a silver Chevy, and all your online friends say silver cars are meant for losers, ewe, totally gross. Unphuckinbelievable.

It's not as black and white as you say bro, especially for the younger generation.

Facebook, whether it's real or not, can show social value, acceptance, other girls liking you, etc. Girls will care about your friends, experiences, education, background, etc. They want to know if society accepts you or doesn't. I've even heard employers will care a lot too. It's the new age, the Internet age. You have to accept it.

Granted I know players who don't care about it, but these guys are good with women. I have friend who is a major player, no FB. I have another friend who is not popular but married, profile pic is of him and his wife and child. Why? So as soon as someone looks at it they know he knows how to relate to the opposite sex enough to have a kid.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:

You're a 100% right.

Most chicks are creeps thats a fact :yes:

Facebook is the face of society for 100% of women...it is their social barometer...unless you are famous you as a dude will have to do the facebook thing unless you want to deal with hardcore militant type chicks which you prob don't. women are ignorant, shallow, and superficial...they run society since all laws are geared to protect them....facebook is their will made manifest...they wanna spy....they gonna spy.....its why women and government get along so well :crackup:

that tight bodied five foot four blonde cutie you want to nail will have a facebook and she will need to background check you on it before she fvcks you...unless you are smooth enough to get that azz the first night....so if you are not a lacrosse player driving daddy's beamer with a sailboat and other cute friends she can fvck as well which she can confirm on fvckbook er facebook you might get the flake routine.

Remember most dudes these days are tighted jeaned faggot hipsters who wear eyeliner and thrift store cardigans..these men want to be women just to get women....these skinny, swimmer build dudes have facebooks and they are the dudes most women have been brainwashed into wanting....its a vicious cycle.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great points made, fellas, thanks for the input.