Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no contact

Beebo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe in a relationship, too much time with someone can never be a good thing. i have been with my gf for almost 2 months now and i feel like i am being 'ignored'. what confuses me is the last 2 days we were together, she spent almost 100 bucks on us. not something i am used to. but the last time i called her and wanted to visit her, she seemed to hesitate and in giving me a yes or no answer to my question if she wanted company. her lack of a quick yes or no made me think she didnt want me over but just didnt want to say no so was stalling for an excuse. normally we talk everynight before bed, i did not call her just to see if she would, and she didnt. my sister says girls will do this, just to play with you. but it is bothering me. i feel mixed signals. and i don't know what to think. we had a date to see a movie tonight, i am not sure if we are still going since i have not really talked to her in a couple days. but when we are together, we get along great.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! Sounds like she is DJing you pal. You need to change your game 180 now. I mean waiting for her to call to see if you still have a date or not.. that's what we do:) I say poof from the planet, find some other hotties to work on and let her stew for a few weeks. Have other plans and forget about her until you can get your game on and she stops playing these games. Sounds like she is not all that into you. And if she is and is resorting to this then she better change her tune if she wants to keep you.

Read the bible dude. Again and again.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that advice, nut I will add something. Sometimes women in LTR's play games just to see where your head is. Make sure she is not just trying to get your attention. Women will pretend they have otehr plans to do or that they aren't sure they wanna see you for any number of reasons that make no sense. Be sure she isnt playing games, but having a life, and other things to do away from your relationship is always a good thing.

Beebo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i was not sure what to do...but i was in a good mood so i decided to make a phone call. got the machine of course. no surprise. i left a message summing up my notion that we were going to go out tonight and to call me back. i know the ball is in her court and no phone call back means something. but it confuses me. she spent alot of money on us in 2 nights. but she has also said that i dont need to be buying her alot of stuff like i used to. did she spend money so i didnt have to as a nice gesture cuz she does not want anything from me anymore???? i need to get this off my mind, when i am out and about i am alright, but once i am home, it is all i am thinking about.

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are You a DJ dude? or just Canadian? Get a life of your own and don't hang on her every action. This isn't Kino now. This is totally different.

Mr.Metro

Tano

Don Juan
Reaction score
. i know the ball is in her court
Yep, you should read the DJ Guide. Next time your with a chick do the oppisite of what your brain is telling you.

bye bye, your history
;) ;)