Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Contact With Flakey Chicks

Jizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right so theres this flakey chick who im on the verge of heading into the just friends zone with

shes really flakey, like today shes like "come round mine and we can go to the fireworks yeah?" and so i meet her, we hang out round town a bit and shes like "right im off home now" so when i say "come on then lets go to the fireworks" shes like "no your not coming to mine, maybe some other time"

then she gets on the bus to go home and texts me saying "hey im sorry" and "were you ok when we were hanging out? you didnt seem happy"

but problem is i know i shouldnt talk to this gal now etc, but she texts me alot and i see her everyday at college so no contact will be hard

how do i do this and how do i not care when im gonna see her everyday? and when she texts me about general day to day stuff should i reply or say i have no credit or wateva?

cheers

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're her surrogate boyfriend. She'll talk to you about all her problems, you'll be her shoulder to cry on, then she'll be banging some other guy.

Time to drop that one.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
or tell her you wanna have sex because you are bored as stuff like it is. if she says no then situation is clear

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a post on here before about this ... the advice was tell her "Look, I don't have time for flakey girls, either you want to go out or not" something like that.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is intentionally leading you on because you are her backup in case things don't work out with her main man or as eric said, she sees you nothing more than a friend.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to deal with one of these this year.

The ho tried to reschedule our movie get-together at the last minute, and I told her straight up: If you don't show up today, we can forget about hanging out ever. No hard feelings, but if you can't respect my time, then I can't rely on you to keep up with some of the other dates.

Guess what? She showed up, on time. Kept apologizing and asking me if it was okay to do this for 5 minutes, bla bla bla. Then she called me a control freak, but we enjoyed our day together. I told her at the end not to send me any more dumba$$ text messages unless they were of a serious nature. She followed those instructions.

Am I in the friend zone? Well, we had sex prior to her flake attempt, and now she's a bit timid around me. Whether I'm in her friend zone or not right now is besides the point --- I ain't her chump and made that very clear to her.