Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"No Contact" is so simple! And what it should be!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All rise! Court is now in session. The honorable Judge nismo-4 presiding. You may be seated.

I see this thing of No contact (going ghost) all over the place. But it's getting used mostly for the wrong reasons. It's to be used by the man to move the hell on, not to punish a girl. When I'm finished with a girl, I'm finished. Done. Not looking back. Why go back to an uninterested woman who will only reject me or just want something from me, just not my dik? Uninterested women won't bang you. Quit wasting your time on them! See buzzin' frog's thread.

I hereby declare "No contact" to be redefined as:

Erase and replace.

Stop trying to get the b**ch back. She ain't interested. She moved on already. Stop lingering hoping for another chance, it is over dammit! Erase her and replace her! Women are replaceable. Hey, she replaced your ass days ago. Do the same thing. Delete her contact info from every platform (Twitter, facebook, OKC, POF, Skype, etc.) No more attention of yours is to go to a b**ch who rejected you or is showing low-no interest. She may not care, but you are going after better options. At least I hope you are for your own f**kin' sake. I put up with very little to no female bullsh*t, and my dating life has gotten so much better when I began dropping low interest women with no letup. They may come back to you.

AFC's chase the lace with a creepy face. If she wants space, I erase and replace.

Court is adjourned.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't ultimately matter WHY you're going No Contact. The results are the same. No Contact is No Contact.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC's chase the lace with a creepy face. If she wants space, I erase and replace.

Dude. You should have a record deal, or some sh!t =)

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can't find buzzin' frog's thread

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up:

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
i have gotten them back a few times but its never the same and it never lasts... and if you take her back she will seek to F you over worse than she did the first time
Exactly. But the thing here to remember is that her initial attraction for you will never be the same as it was in the beginning.