Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"no cell i got drunk and drop it"

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm just starting with this whole DJ thing. I read several books by DeAngelo just this past weekend and I already went from chasing one girl to being chased by three, over the net, myspace...

There is this one chick, she's real hot, stripper, working her ass off daddy's sick. She's really into me, and I really got her attention with this thing. So today I went on to ask her number, just to turn the things up a notch. I get this response: "no cell i got drunk and drop it". Basically I've tried everything and she won't give it to me, and more I ask the less attention she gave me (I asked like 3 times, making jokes each time). Then she pretended she had a friend over (male friend). I told her that I don't care, it's non of my business, and that I'm not falling for it, them I made an insulting joke on her page, told her she should ask BOTH guys to use protection and put a drama lamma picture up.... So that's where I'm at.

Question is: what do I do now? Do I wait for response, or do I email her tomorrow. She loves to screw with people, and I really turn it around after I read double your dating, but she has some tricks up her sleeves I guess.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unorthodox said:
Basically I've tried everything and she won't give it to me...
Sounds like game over to me, sorry.

Besides what are you doing trying to date a stripper?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're done dude, next.

Strippers are friendly. Don't mistake interest for her trying to get business off you.

Look for some more tail dude.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
She's only been doing it several month, before that married 5 years. She's hot, so why not. Her father has cancer...... Thing is, of all the men on there, I am #1 on her page. How good of a chance is it that she's just playing me?

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
I should say she was a waitress for half a year, and only now she started giving lap dances. OR something like that. No poll dancing.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Alright. I actually have no problem with that right now. A week ago I'd be whipping like a wuss. hahahaha Thanks for the advice.