Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Car or License -- Need help with dating

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17 and not getting my license till I turn 18. I know dating is possible without a car, but its just difficult.

I ran into this girl at Straw Hat who I haven't talked to since 3rd grade! We were best friends back then, and she's bloomed into a curvy beauty--she had a huge crush on me back then (lol) and luckily I think I still got the charm. Us and 2 other females from 3rd grade also had pizza after her shift, then got ice cream after, but I didn't really escalate besides sharing a seat with her and some fluff talk, tickling etc. Got her number and told her I'd hit her up later

So I've decided I'm going to see her again, probably bowling, but I can't get over my embarrassment of asking her for a ride, and then being dropped back off home. Maybe I'm just being a pu55y haha. Then again riding in her truck wouldn't be so so bad, cool cuz she insinuated several times that the back of her truck was big enough for us to "hang out" in. : D

Can any body here help me out with setting up dates when I don't have a ride? Although it won't be a date, just two old friends catching up = ]

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Van_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, when I first started dating I didn't have a car and had to depend on either my parents picking me up...or the actual girl -_-

Though if she's saying the back of her truck is big enough for the both of you to share then I'd say she probably wouldn't mind at all. Just make sure when you ask you don't come off sounding embarrassed or ashamed. Your the prize here, so she should be the one picking you up ;)

Hang in there man, time will go by faster than you expect.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can just have her meet you at the place...how you get there is up to you. If you live in a big city try the bus or train or whatever you got there. Or hell even have your mom drop you off, doesn't even matter...and she doesn't even have to see this lol. Flirt and escalate during the date, and if you end up in the back of that big truck, I'm sure a ride back would be pretty easy ;)

PS: Led Zeppelin is legit.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat dude. I kind of found group dates to be a solution sort of since my friend would pick everybody up and drop em off too. Now they may or may not be acceptable for something like a dinner date but from experience they definitely make action dates like bowling, iceskating, and putput a little bit more fun and may take off some tension. Anything to avoid relying on parents right?

Now this don't work for when you want a more intimate date.