Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no action because of whitey tighties

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This is just an example of how childish and petty the female mind is. It's a common misconception that women are selective. They are just petty and picky because they can be and don't know an important thing from a trivial thing.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a real alpha male thing to give a **** about petty little fashions like this. ketostix is spot on.

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it is part of being an alpha male involves looking your best.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
fvck being alpha. This chick ain't even worth it.

don't let some chick tell you how to dress.

If she's turned off that easy then she's not meant to be

after all, who cares? once you guys jump in the sack, the tighy whites and everything else will come off anyway

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zebedee said:
Actually it is part of being an alpha male involves looking your best.
There is a difference between looking good and subscribing to retarded fashion ideas that litter the minds of today's 18 yr. olds. A woman that would reject you based on a glimpse of your (normal looking) underwear is probably so f'n retarded she can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Not worth it.

P.S I don't even like white tighteys, but I sure as hell wouldn't hit the panic button if that happened to me and my underwear. OP handled it perfect.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crimson Tide said:
had a date with a hb 8, everything went pretty good... until I bent over to grab something, revealing my waste line. she looked shocked and said "You don't wear boxers??"

I was kinda caught off guard and said "I wear what's comfortable." The rest of the date was kinda awkward.

anyway a day later I got a text saying "sorry I don't date guys who wear whitey tighties."

I said "ok lol"

I guess I learned my lesson.
The rest of the date was awkward or you were awkward? Did you let it stay that way or did you try to break that. Once it goes awkward you have to diffuse it. Because if you get riled up over a little comment over underwear, then yes she will disqualify you (and rightfully so, as well as justify her stereotypes of tightywhitey men). You have to always blast through those sorts of misconceptions, you have to be the coolest dude in TW's that she ever met.

Hoestly, you think brad pitt or hugh hefner gives a fvck what a chic thinks about his underwear? She's lucky just to be in the room.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
This is just an example of how childish and petty the female mind is. It's a common misconception that women are selective. They are just petty and picky because they can be and don't know an important thing from a trivial thing.
Agreed. But apparently many of the guys on this thread are just as childish and petty.

Maybe I'm missing something here but isn't the idea to get yours and her underwear off as fast as possible? Anyone examining styles and brands is just too stupid to be having sex.

Thanks for a great laugh.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fa Sheezy...

KontrollerX said:
What a stupid b!tch.

The only lesson you need to learn is your better off without an idiot like that in your life.
4 R.E.A.L. D.O.E.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prod said:
There is a difference between looking good and subscribing to retarded fashion ideas that litter the minds of today's 18 yr. olds. A woman that would reject you based on a glimpse of your (normal looking) underwear is probably so f'n retarded she can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Not worth it.

P.S I don't even like white tighteys, but I sure as hell wouldn't hit the panic button if that happened to me and my underwear. OP handled it perfect.

:up:

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, whiteytighteys don't fall under the jurisdiction of any of the "game" principles. They look retarded, they are for little kids, and they don't belong on any grown man. Fashionable to the end--that's looking good.

Besides, I wouldn't be that thrilled if some girl wore ridiculous granny panties. There's no sexiness to it. I don't think its weird at all that it killed her attraction.... maybe a little overboard, but hey, maybe it was just the deal breaker and she just wasn't that into you anyway.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, I doubt that it was your underwear that turned her off. If she was attracted to you and you played your cards right, it would not have been a deal breaker. As for the text, you should have either replied to it with something funny, or better yet, with nothing at all.

Second, if you have an attractive body, she won't be turned off by tighty whities.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Wanna know what to say to a girl that judges you on something this stupid? I mean, if you had skid marks on your tighty whities (which you should not be wearing) I could understand but this is what you say.

THE ODOR FROM YOUR VAGINA WAS OVERWHELMING THAT NIGHT. IT WAS NASTY, AND I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. I DIDN'T WANT TO EMBARRASS YOU. BUT THANKS FOR NOTICING MY UNDERWEAR AND POINTING IT OUT TO ME.