Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NLP / hypnosis to overcome the fear of approaching

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering, but has this really worked for you? Has it worked like drastically or just gave you the tipp-off you needed to start facing your fear and overcoming it? Just wondering what types of experiences you've made.

Besides: Can you give me any specific (good) sources where I can do some reading up on what I've to do exactly? I do know a bit about self-hypnosis (once read a book about it and started but quit ..i guess).

I'm gonna try the Anchoring thing mentioned by walden (12 times anchoring/visualizing per day) for 2 weeks and see if it does help me or not. But on the other hand I was wondering: Wouldnt it be necessary to get yourself in a real peaceful mood for doing this effectively? (like in self-hypnosis)

All answers highly appreciated ;)

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity are were you closed eye-halucinating when you were self-hypnotising. I know I do that and I know it's a sign, but I don't know if it's necessary.

To your question I don't know. I would think it would be necesary or helpful to at least do a quick countdown.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was. Like relaxing all bodyparts etc. etc. and then counting down imagining something like going down in an elevator...that whole process would have taken like 10 mins or longer just to get to that state, but I never really sticked to it...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was. Like relaxing all bodyparts etc. etc. and then counting down imagining something like going down in an elevator...that whole process would have taken like 10 mins or longer just to get to that state, but I never really sticked to it...
I don't know much about what your doing, but I'm guessing it's like self-hypno. i'd say go for the trance.

ONE TIP. almost no one besides mods and me actually check this section. So you'd be better off posting this somewhere else if you really want answers. Like 'anything else' or the DJ forum.