NIghtClubs

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do if you can't get into a night club i'm just 20 years old and sometimes you want to go to a nightclub or some bootcamp exercises require you to go to a night club but I can't do i go to anoter venue or fake it til i make it

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, you need to study English... Learn the use of punctuation, and how to fix run-on sentences. Then, go get yourself a motherfvcking fake ID.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All ages clubs ?
You can usually get into some small bars to play pool or somethin.
stuff like that.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19 and can get into clubs without dropping names, using fake ID's, and paying bouncers.

-I have plenty of novelty ID's that scan :moon:

-I know 2 nightclub owner's :cheer:

-I know how to pay bouncers :rock:

But listen, I hardly ever have to pull out those cards. Be slick, dress well, find a venue where it is 18 and over both male and female and GET THERE EARLY. The later it gets the less likely the bouncers are going to just let you in there... why? Because you can't pay the bartenders cash for alcohol. They aren't being mean, they're being smart. Why let in twenty 18-20 year olds who might take the girls away when you can let in twenty 21+ who will buy girls drinks, drink themselves, and most likely get shot down, thus making the girls remain.

Club owners think of us like cattle, because guess what, once we step onto the block of the club, we are cattle . Think like they do, and really realize what's going on, and you'll be fine.