Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nightclubs-Difficult Environments

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hitting the clubs over the past few months. I like to drink, and I enjoy the atmosphere of scantily clad women and good music.

But I think nightclubs are among the most difficult places to socialize with people--much less meet women. There are many obstacles to overcome--noise level, competition from other males, drunk people, etc.

Also, most women tend to be less open to meeting strangers, and even if they are open, their friends usually will be protective of them, and interfere with your game. Of course, there are ways to overcome these and other obstacles, but it still is a difficult environment to game in.

Still, this is just my experience while clubbing. Do you guys enjoy gaming at clubs?

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I take my hat off to any man these days who is succesful at clubs, its a near impossible deal. The loudness, the drunkness, the type of bit ch you generally get there (respectable girls normally drink sensibly and have things to do on sunday)

Yeah i've pulled on many occassions in days of old there, but its a harder call now - better to go out early and spin from bar to bar getting loads of different numbers........

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing when hunting for broads at clubs, is that you have to leave any club that doesn't appeal to you, and find a good club.

You must leave the sausage fests until you find an environment with enough hot b*tches that you can relax and enjoy yourself.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres my tips I posted here like a month ago.

PrettyBoyAJ said:
You only live once. Approach these woman with confidence and your sky is the limited. I recently learned this. No matter who the broad is don't get discouraged. Go up to her confidently and put your bid in. If she says no you haven't lost anything.

When I enter the club I make sure to sprinkle game on a lot of girls. Just small talk with a lot of girls. During the night I will step up to the finer girls and put my bid in. I try to dance with them and then talk to them. If the talking is going good I'd take her to the back of the club or in an isolated area where I can really chop it up. Just rinse wash and repeat through the night.

You can apply this to gaming any woman you want. When you get your game up you only go after the finer girls though.

Here’s some tips from me for the club.

1. Don't get too drunk. Drink a little to get tipsy but don't get drunk to the point that it'll just screw your game.

2. Don't be approaching these ugly broads. Chicks will look and judge you off that. Approach only the good looking girls and these other girls will judge you goodly. She will then wish she was approached.

3. Don't get mad if you get rejected. It is better then her leading you on.

4. If one of her friends try to ****bl0ck you then. Call the **** blocking friend to the side and check her in a friendly way where she gets the message.

Heres some more tips

5. Keep it moving. If your talking and not dancing with the chick try to keep it short. Don't be hovering over her for 30 minutes talking. You talk for no more then 5 minutes. Quickly put your bid in. Slider her your number and keep it moving. You can talk to her later but don't hover over her the whole night. That's not mackish.

6. Remember when you first get into the club to say "hey, how your doing" to all the cute girls you see. That's it and you WILL come back to them later on in the evening to chop it up with them. It's sprinkling game on them.

Club to me is like the basketball court to Kobe. I know I'm going to have fun and pull multiple girls!!! Ain't no way around it!

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:

Heres some more tips

5. Keep it moving. If your talking and not dancing with the chick try to keep it short. Don't be hovering over her for 30 minutes talking. You talk for no more then 5 minutes. Quickly put your bid in. Slider her your number and keep it moving. You can talk to her later but don't hover over her the whole night. That's not mackish.

6. Remember when you first get into the club to say "hey, how your doing" to all the cute girls you see. That's it and you WILL come back to them later on in the evening to chop it up with them. It's sprinkling game on them.

Club to me is like the basketball court to Kobe. I know I'm going to have fun and pull multiple girls!!! Ain't no way around it!
Great advice Prettyboy.

I will also add to get in great shape. I've dropped 20 lbs while increasing my build since end of last year. I'm getting a way more receptive female audience than when I was sporting the jowls and happy gut back in January (girlfriend will do that to you) Of course you need good game to close the deal, but worst case if you get rejected, it will be in the form of a mild blow-off rather than a knee-jerk "ewww...no" reaction. Not that it should matter but its a lot easier on the ego when they're not recoiling in horror at the sight of you approaching.

Point is, nightclubs and bars are super competitive. Have everything down tight and you'll at best have a 5-10 percent success rate.

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Point is, nightclubs and bars are super competitive. Have everything down tight and you'll at best have a 5-10 percent success rate.[/QUOTE]

That's the conclusion that I've come to. I'm familiar with different tips on how to increase your success in nightclubs/bars. However, the overall environment is just difficult, no matter how you slice it. You're at a disadvantage from the start if you're a guy, and you have to do much more to stand out than you would during the day.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what clubs you go to. If you go to a teenage club then your chances are going to be low. But if you go to an upscale place and your dressed to play the game then the broads are way more co-operative. I have high success either way but I've had better quality broads and more success at an upscale event.

Here is the Golden Rule of Clubs

Golden Rule: Dress to impress.

Always make sure that you are suited and booted!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've never picked up a girl in a dark, loud, dance club environment. I can't just dance my way in, no matter how I dress. It's a whole other talent I don't have.

But in regular bars and restaurants I've picked up dozens of women. The difference is that I can have a conversation there.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a walk through of the club before you decide to stay. If you see more men than women or even if it looks about 50/50, leave and find another place with more women.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find clubs/dance bars to be pretty effective for me in picking up chicks in the 6-7 range. I don't let myself go below 6, ever. Anything above 7, if you can even find them in the club, will automatically assume you are after the one thing that every other guy that has hit on them is after--and they are probably right. Separate yourself from the pack. Think of something that no other male has done and do it, whether it have a positive or negative effect on the chick at least she will remember you if you ever come back. And hey, what's to lose? You'll never see the dame again so you might as well make your approach a memorable one. I can have way more fun approaching when I don't think "hey this is a mutual friend of a friend and I might see them again so I have to be at least somewhat respectful."

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to agree with just about everyone who posted in this thread. Especially PrettyboyAJ, remotecontrol and SharinganUser.

What's important to me personally though, is that I decide whether I am going out hunting for girls or just to have a few drinks. Back in the day I used to go deliberately for girls and I would go from club to club until I found the right venue where all the girls were at. Then I would just approach them all one by one through dancing/body language/facial expressions/gestures and I would also approach lots of girls while I was getting a drink at the bar. The music is always a bit more quiet there and you're cramped up trying to reach the bartender, so I could always just approach by asking what they're ordering.

It was mainly the mission impossible mindset that I had that I was just an unstoppable approach machine which really led to my successes. Occasionally I would make a random verbal approach and a girl would hook, but usually I really went out like the terminator and gave it my all. It didn't even matter how I got home at the end of the night.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like what bradd said - truly most of my wins at night clubs have mainly been because I my looks and running DFTU game.

"real" game comes into play at frat parties and such. But the secret for me is to first just find a girl who's actually interested in you at a nightclub. That's half the battle. When you enter scan for IOI's for the lukewarm approach, cause cold approaches often blow up. Even if I have solid frame and a witty opener, the girl will laugh, be pleasant about it, but still reject. I can't really get mad at them for it, they're being polite. The key to nightclub is picking up on the body language and IOI of your target... Fast, and escalate even faster. Hot girls at clubs have droves of men biting at the heels to hook up with her - in this regard you don't have much room for teasing or "delaying" - until you have actually isolated her

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually a good drop remote control. I'll keep that in mind.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
[...]

THIS IS HOW ACTUAL MOTIVATION WORKS....Throwing yourself in at the deep end.

i SAVED EVERYONE LOTS OF MONEY ON SELF HELP BOOKS JUST NOW...
I disagree. That will help you get over approach anxiety, will motivate you to make the first move, but the mindset will not change women's minds. Girls do not care that you have a "need" to go home with somebody, unless you fulfill the night's hypergamous desires.

I do think this should be archived for methods with dealing with AA however.

A group of my friends, all cool guys some with tight game, did a Eurotrip homeless under the pretense that they needed to stay with the women of the area if they wanted a home.

It worked a couple of times, but more often than not they were sleeping in the slide of a playground, or with Uni local friends

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes yes of course I wouldn't understand. I don't "get it." How could I have ever been in the deep ****!!!!

Let me explain what happened with my buddies - they came to Europe with earnings from work after graduation and freshman year, initially wanted to just meet women in different countries, but ended up spending it all halfway through the trip. Americans tend to do that in Europe, when advertising draws them to only the expensive places.

So they didn't even voluntarily put themselves into the "survival" at first - but it happened that way because you really can't change the date of your return flight. They DID end up staying with girls they met, but that only happened maybe once a week I reckon. Other times, it was either shacking up with abroad classmates or in the concrete jungle.

But your story raises 2 questions.

1. Did you have a 100% success rate with finding shelter from a female every night? If so, why do you post here?

You say "they could afford to strike out...i couldn't...so i didn't." This I don't really get. Are you even closing during your sleepovers? You seem to be spending all your money on food. Fair enough, but it seems to me like you're triggering the "protector" aspect in women something fierce and not the "attraction" aspect.

2. If you didn't find a new broad every night, I'm guessing you stayed at a plate's house for a couple of days. How many days did it take for them to get fed up with yo homeless azz? Do know that women find homeless guys utterly repulsive and the gig up anyways when you're staying at her house for too long - cohabitation is the biggest lust killer of them all. The only other explanation leads to "I stayed at some dude's house a couple of nights." But that kills your whole "I didn't strike out because I couldn't afford to" argument.

If it was really "hard wired" in guys, then (only) the more mentally stable homeless would be able to "rise above"and find shelter. Isn't there some cheesy Will Smith movie about that?

I'm finding your story harder to believe. It's so compelling that I feel it'd warrant being featured in a game blog

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thread made me realise I haven't been trying my best lately.

Like everyone up above me said, you've got to look good, you've got to enjoy the hell out of yourself, and you got to really hunt for it.

It's a matter of hunting, guys. And when I say hunt, I don't mean go out and chit-chat. I mean sniffing for clues as to the whereabouts of the most slutty sluts, trying to really sniff out the skanks. You gotta keep your eyes peeled and your ears erect and hunt the fvck out of your day.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:

Heres some more tips

i love this, i never really thought about it before.

i think clubs are just there to " blow off steam" and not there to put up. i mean sure guys do. but it's not many. the girls gets dress up to go to the club to get attention and stroke her ego. a guy goes there to get laid. if he has enough game he will do. if now. he doesn't simple.

Reaction score
This is what I'm successful at. I used to consistently pull in loud noisy clubs. Put simply, you have to be up front, don't hold back, women in respond to confidence in clubs. If you just stand their like a shy fool you wont get anywhere. Pull the dance moves, go up and grab them, tell 'em how hot you think they are. Most likely they're already drunk or flying on pills, this gets them all warm and fuzzy and sets the scene IMO. It used to work for me anyway. And I'm talking about minimal time and effort. And I used to pick the hottest ones as well. Don't get me wrong, I was no 100% strike rater and there will be girls that aren't interested ie they have Bfs or just out for a good time with friends or they're just not attracted to a Greek (in my case i've been told) but if they think you're hot then this is the only way. Don't forget there's not a huge window of opportunity in a club (we're talking 3-4 hours) and a girl will get bored pretty quick with just innocent chit chat and move on.

Anyone wants to try give it a go I guarantee you will pick up. Remember, it's all about showing how confident you are. IMO.

@Lostandconfused

Remote is the man EOS. But in all seriousness this guy knows what he's talking about. He's certainly helped me a lot. i'd be wary of just coming on and questioning others cred.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not the fact that it's too loud, it's the fact that even if you do get their number, 10 other guys probably got it or you're not important enough fo her to actually invest something in.