Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Night game troubles, open set then target leaves

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Approach girls
-Talk with them for a couple of minutes
-Somehow it will start to feel awkward/run out of topics to talk about
-Energy dies down, can feel them getting bored or they start paying attention elsewhere
-Then the girls will excuse themselves and leave or move to the other side of the venue

What the flying fornication is this? This happened more than 5 times at least, I am doing something wrong.

Help

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps learn some routines so you can keeping going rather then run out of material after a few minutes. But it does have to be said, many people look down on routines.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Perhaps learn some routines so you can keeping going rather then run out of material after a few minutes. But it does have to be said, many people look down on routines.
I would think its better than nothing.

Oh one thing I remembered though, one girl said that I am too soft when approaching girls, wtf. I guess be more aggressive? My friend says I need to flirt with them, tbh, I dont know what flirting is and how to do it lol wtf is it?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
I would think its better than nothing.

Oh one thing I remembered though, one girl said that I am too soft when approaching girls, wtf. I guess be more aggressive? My friend says I need to flirt with them, tbh, I dont know what flirting is and how to do it lol wtf is it?
I think you just need to make them laugh.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
I think you just need to make them laugh.
Really? Isnt that called "making a joke"?

I have flirted with girls before, I just dont know how to do it consciously lol I have been accused and yelled at by some prospects because I was "flirting with the bartender/cashier/waitress etc."

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Here is why I don't approach girls in group settings, without an indication of interest from one of them first. In bold
Then how do you meet people, then? Most girls go out in groups

Not a big fan of night game?

I spoke with my buddy about this as well yesterday, and if we dont take action we will be waiting forever and nothing will happen

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
They KNOW how to give signs of interest. Let them do it.
Well... ****. They never do. WTF.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
you need to get better at talking about stupid bullsh!t that doesnt matter
I never learned how to do that. The discussion will become very logical and boring and stuff [read: unsexy]

I just run out of things to say

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go for the kill BEFORE you run out of topics. escalate fast, and try to close. this way you also screen them hos, and stop wasting time on lost cases, and you can move on to the next one if need be.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
go for the kill BEFORE you run out of topics. escalate fast, and try to close. this way you also screen them hos, and stop wasting time on lost cases, and you can move on to the next one if need be.
Wouldn't that just create cold leads? Because of lack of rapport?

I could do that, but I would rather have 2 good leads that will respond back than 200 that won't, know what I mean?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about your frame. You need to be less focused on entertaining them and more focused on amusing yourself. Do things just because they entertain you. You're trying to suck value from the interaction rather than providing it. Just act like you two are in 4th grade again. Act goofy, throw pieces of paper at their heads, tease them, steal their drinks and start sipping on it, make whatever they say into a weird pun, harp on them when they act weird or awkward, etc. etc...

In the long term, the best way to improve this is to simply go out and keep opening sets over and over until you simply don't care any more. I would also read up on some game stuff. RSD has some solid stuff. Dont overthink the interaction. Literally take a breath, calm down, take a sip of your drink and try to relax and enjoy being in the moment and chill.

In the short term, here is a few things you can try:
EJECT - When you feel the energy start to drag, it's time to eject before the interaction is ruined. My line: "well it was good talking to you, but i need to be getting back to my friends". I've gotten into the habit of simply excusing myself when i feel like i'm running out of things to say. As long as it's not a huge bar/club with hundreds of people, the chances are high that you'll bump into them again. You don't wanna be the guy standing there sucking value while they're thinking "sh!t, i really hope this guy goes away pretty soon"
Place the burden on them - One thing you can do is that when there's an awkward silence, just simply look at them expectedly and act like they're the ones being awkward and antisocial. Girls are super talkative creatures, and IF they are interested, they will ALWAYS continue the conversation, so long as you don't sit there and non-verbally act like you're the one messing up.
ESCALATE - Night game is a giant joke and half of it is simply being super aggressive and escalating. You should never be sitting there for 20 minutes talking about bullsh!t without starting to escalating physically and initiate kino. Confident escalation is probably the most attractive thing you can do. Any guy can sit there for 15 minutes talking about what he's studying. It takes a playa to make the right confident moves and push towards the lay.

But, what Mauser said is true. Approaching random girls who didn't give you IOI's is fine to just get the juices flowing and warm you up for your other sets, but you're going to waste SOOO much time on bad leads if you just open any cute girl. You will have more success opening the one girl who made eyes at you over the four sets who it's obvious don't really want you there to begin with. Stop plowing and focus on good leads. The worst part about opening random girls is that it can kill your momentum because the rejections can start to take a toll on you.

Don't WANDER. Don't be that guy who drunkenly wanders around the bar scoping out girls. post up at the bar, sip your drink, and open the hot girls who come into your immediate area to buy a drink. That way, they essentially came to you and you're just chilling where you were chilling already.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
Wouldn't that just create cold leads? Because of lack of rapport?

I could do that, but I would rather have 2 good leads that will respond back than 200 that won't, know what I mean?
No. You ARE chasing bad leads by doing what you do. There's nothing worse then talking to girls that arent really interested for like 20 minutes and then having nothing come out of it. You usually only have about 2 HOURS at the bar to game, and this time is precious. You need to screen fast and hard. You need to get the idea out of your head that escalation will scare them off. Escalation is super attractive to them. It let's them know you're a fvcking man who goes after what he wants.

Are there going to be some awkward rejections? sure there will. but in the short term you will be shocked and amazed at what you can pull off by being super confident. Once i discovered how easy it was to initate a makeout at house parties, i was literally walking up to girls, saying hi, introducing myself and then grabbing their face and making out with them, IN THE SPAN OF 20 SECONDS! Now, this is not a good strategy to get laid for a couple reason, but my point is, in night game you can and need to escalate quickly. Go for no.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love these kind of threads, nuts and bolts stuff from the field. Personally I'm with Mauser about cold approaching groups of chicks.

Maybe I'm lazy but 95% of my game is relying heavily on IOI's. I simply look for repeated glances from a certain chick, eye contact (especially when bellied up to the bar) etc.

A few weeks back I was out with some friends when I saw this hot chick I'd see around town several times. She was seated at the bar with her friend so I made sure to order my next drink while standing next to her. She gave me some eye contact and a nice smile which triggers the alarm bells in my head:

"POUNCE!!!"

I turned towards her and I started a simple convo. That was it, nothing special, "hey I've seen you around town before", we chatted briefly I introduced myself and we parted ways. This is they key I believe, planting the seed and moving on. Don't linger so long that the convo runs dry, pure physical attraction will do much of the work for you. Later I saw her seductively dancing alone while looking at me so the second alarm goes off:

"ENGAGE, ESCALATE!!!"

I went over and we danced, sat back down and got the logistics, exchanged numbers. Total conversation time: Less than 10 minutes.

There are some many variables that come into play. When I have approached groups cold I've never had a bad experience though because I have a good strategy. I usually drag a buddy along with me and I invite them to join us in playing pool, darts, dice, whatever. Have something to do so it's not just you trying to keep a conversation going with some strangers, very difficult.

Most telling to me is them ejecting and moving away. NOT A GOOD SIGN. I find that if a chick is feeling you it's really hard to mess things up. Just make them laugh, point blank ask if they're single and make sure they know you think they're sexy. If they like you that'll tickle their gina real quick.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
I love these kind of threads, nuts and bolts stuff from the field. Personally I'm with Mauser about cold approaching groups of chicks.

Maybe I'm lazy but 95% of my game is relying heavily on IOI's. I simply look for repeated glances from a certain chick, eye contact (especially when bellied up to the bar) etc.

A few weeks back I was out with some friends when I saw this hot chick I'd see around town several times. She was seated at the bar with her friend so I made sure to order my next drink while standing next to her. She gave me some eye contact and a nice smile which triggers the alarm bells in my head:

"POUNCE!!!"

I turned towards her and I started a simple convo. That was it, nothing special, "hey I've seen you around town before", we chatted briefly I introduced myself and we parted ways. This is they key I believe, planting the seed and moving on. Don't linger so long that the convo runs dry, pure physical attraction will do much of the work for you. Later I saw her seductively dancing alone while looking at me so the second alarm goes off:

"ENGAGE, ESCALATE!!!"

I went over and we danced, sat back down and got the logistics, exchanged numbers. Total conversation time: Less than 10 minutes.

There are some many variables that come into play. When I have approached groups cold I've never had a bad experience though because I have a good strategy. I usually drag a buddy along with me and I invite them to join us in playing pool, darts, dice, whatever. Have something to do so it's not just you trying to keep a conversation going with some strangers, very difficult.

Most telling to me is them ejecting and moving away. NOT A GOOD SIGN. I find that if a chick is feeling you it's really hard to mess things up. Just make them laugh, point blank ask if they're single and make sure they know you think they're sexy. If they like you that'll tickle their gina real quick.
Yes. People on here try to overcomplicate things. You DON'T need to be prince charming and say the smoothest line ever or have the perfect routine. Greatest pickup line in history? "Hey, what's your name?" or simply "Hi.". Simply get good leads and go for it like a normal human being. The physical attraction is already there. We're humans. If society didn't say we couldn't, we'd be having sex in the middle of the street and throwing giant orgies on the daily. All you have to do is allow this attraction to manifest and not mess up the interaction. Just open girls, blab about nonsense, and escalate. Rinse and repeat until poonami is attained. Now obviously this is easier said than done, But you get the point. Just relax and have fun.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
Yes. People on here try to overcomplicate things. You DON'T need to be prince charming and say the smoothest line ever or have the perfect routine. Greatest pickup line in history? "Hey, what's your name?" or simply "Hi.". Simply get good leads and go for it like a normal human being. The physical attraction is already there. We're humans. If society didn't say we couldn't, we'd be having sex in the middle of the street and throwing giant orgies on the daily. All you have to do is allow this attraction to manifest and not mess up the interaction. Just open girls, blab about nonsense, and escalate. Rinse and repeat until poonami is attained. Now obviously this is easier said than done, But you get the point. Just relax and have fun.
In game, as in life, I follow a basic, well known strategy:

K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple, stupid.)

At the end of the day every woman that dresses up, puts on sexy heels, and takes the time to look hot WANTS to meet new, interesting people (read: men). We're all the same, just keep it simple, chat and see where it goes. :cool: