Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nick Lachey is a freakin AFC

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this guy is one prime example of an AFC. This guy is good looking, have the money and status and could easily have plenty of poo tang if he wanted to but he's whining way too much about losing some dumb blonde. This dude seems like a great guy and good person, but what I'm totally against here is his AFCism and this clearly shows in his music as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_w5UwRFRLA&search=Behind the music nick lachey

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not exactly defending Nick Lachey or anything...But come on, getting a divorce is kind of a big deal. It's not quite the same as getting dumped by a girl you were fvcking for 3 months.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still, he fvcked Jessica Simpson....afc or not, thats mad props.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He waited 3 freakin years!!

WesCottII said:
Still, he fvcked Jessica Simpson....afc or not, thats mad props.

Dude the guy waited 3 freakin years until he can bone her!! Now that's a prime example of AFCism right there. It's obvious he believes in the soul mate myth.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I think he's using all that AFC shyt to promote his latest album. Female fans now see him as wounded and want to replace Jessica. And by the 3rd single of his album his image will take on a more redemptive theme: Yes I was divorced by my unworthy wife, but now I'm moving on.

I agree that all that teary eye shyt was lame.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Del

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime his new song comes on the radio, I vomit uncontrollably. I'd rather stick my **** in the oven than listen to his cry baby babbling BS.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a guy who can sleep with almost ANY GIRL in LA is DEFINITELY an average frustrated chump.

Or maybe he knows what's marketable?

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
Yeah, a guy who can sleep with almost ANY GIRL in LA is DEFINITELY an average frustrated chump.

Or maybe he knows what's marketable?
You can pull a lot of tail and you can still be an AFC because of the way one deals with his relationships.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand why you all care? I never understood why people cared about who celebrities dated or any of that other crap.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roly said:
You can pull a lot of tail and you can still be an AFC because of the way one deals with his relationships.

no, you can't, because then he is not average or frustrated.

if you think he's a chump, fine. if you think he's a *****, okay. but he's not an AFC and while I wouldn't respond the way he is to a broken relationship, I can't say that I don't understand where he's coming from.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Porky said:
no, you can't, because then he is not average or frustrated.

if you think he's a chump, fine. if you think he's a *****, okay. but he's not an AFC and while I wouldn't respond the way he is to a broken relationship, I can't say that I don't understand where he's coming from.
You're an AFC. 1400 posts? Pathetic, dude.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the sh*t. I almost feel like AFC should be banned from this site because of its overuse.

Average frustrated chumps don't have sex with a lot of really hot women. They don't make women swoon. Nick Lachey does both of these things. I don't particularly like the guy, but he is NOT AN AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMP.

metrhoe

Banned
Reaction score
Roly said:
Dude the guy waited 3 freakin years until he can bone her!! Now that's a prime example of AFCism right there. It's obvious he believes in the soul mate myth.
yeh right, thats just what there marketing people want u to believe, the whole image jessica has of being innocent...fools retards like u

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I can't stand boy band pop music, any guy that got a piece of Jessica's :moon: has my respect. :rockon:

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
They broke up because he cheated, by definition that isn't AFC. He just regrets losing his cashcow.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
What the sh*t. I almost feel like AFC should be banned from this site because of its overuse.

Average frustrated chumps don't have sex with a lot of really hot women. They don't make women swoon. Nick Lachey does both of these things. I don't particularly like the guy, but he is NOT AN AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMP.
no kidding.

He is NOT average.

he is NOT frustrated.

he might be a chump, and I can't say I'm a fan of his music, but by definition he cannot be an AFC.