Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NICE things you do for women..lol,change of pace thread...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's soften things up a bit around here:What are the NICE things you usually do for women?

And not opening doors,pulling out chairs,giving up your seats,etc..I mean things other than being just "polite"..

Me,I said in another thread about showing new girls out the town,taking them to a club,or a movie to shoot pool.Not sex or freinds just...showing her out..She can be ugly as all hell.

I have been through that situation many times where you don't know anyone and you're know at a job or school or neighborhood and people don't come up and talk to you or they're cold with you..

That sucks,and it always messes with me cuz I always think .."Damn I remember that sh1t"..

So,I have no problems giving "the new girl" rides home,helping her out with class/work,introducing her to people even a dude,taking her out on the weekends.

As long as she knows it's not a freindship thing,:nono: i always try to do that for people especially women that are older than me cuz I know how catty other women can be to a new person.....

Reaction score
You know...it's depends Realness.

Nice could be defined in a different amount of ways. I like to have private parties, and I have my drinks over here, music blasting over here, especially when it's been a great week at the office.

Me personally, I like to focus on enjoying life and having fun with a number of women, instead of zeroing in on one.

There's some girls I just party with, there's some I'll go to the movies with, there's some I talk to and cry with lol.

Understand, while all women are attracted to a sexual man heresay, not every relationship with a woman will be the same. You have to discern, well is this just a fvck partner, just a party girl, someone I can talk to, someone I can be in a relationship with.

Have fun, try to meet a number of women.....and you'll find yourself with a high combination of many types of women in your life.

And the "nice things" could range.....but in my opinion, don't get caught up on any "Rulez." There's some girls it makes sense to buy things for, I mean lol, she's been buying things for you lol! Then in some other cases it doesn't make sense.

Focus on fun with all women....then put each woman in her particular category, and just keep having fun man.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol example:This secretary from my school,completley a dog of a woman,face-body and personality wise.

Just a sour skittle,man.Just looking at her you'll mess your face up and say "how rude".

So obviously people are just walking around her and ignoring her,talking about her..

Me I come up and say hello,and ask to use her phone,smile and look at her as I talk..

Guess what?I got a smile out her ugly ass..

I was sincere and she was as well.I rode home with her for like a week,kept her company at night..

But she really is just a mean person I noticed and I don't really talk to her anymore I don't regret it cuz I know she would have left or been fired because of her attitude(she will anyways) so i take solice(sp?) in trying to make someone feel comfortable..

If she wants to continue to be in a piss-offed mood 24-7 then that's her problem.She shouldn't be like that with me though,cuz I was cool with her...?knowaddi mean?

I don't like people like that but I tried..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John Again said:

Nice could be defined in a different amount of ways. I like to have private parties, and I have my drinks over here, music blasting over here, especially when it's been a great week at the office.

Me personally, I like to focus on enjoying life and having fun with a number of women, instead of zeroing in on one.

There's some girls I just party with, there's some I'll go to the movies with, there's some I talk to and cry with lol.

Understand, while all women are attracted to a sexual man heresay, not every relationship with a woman will be the same. You have to discern, well is this just a fvck partner, just a party girl, someone I can talk to, someone I can be in a relationship with.

Have fun, try to meet a number of women.....and you'll find yourself with a high combination of many types of women in your life.

And the "nice things" could range.....but in my opinion, don't get caught up on any "Rulez." There's some girls it makes sense to buy things for, I mean lol, she's been buying things for you lol! Then in some other cases it doesn't make sense.

Focus on fun with all women....then put each woman in her particular category, and just keep having fun man.

I know what you mean.

I can't be freinds with women though..period.

It's not in me..however THIS,helping them out like I can as a man..I can do that.I can talk to a girl i have no interest in boinking ...but not for long ..and I don't like for her to come up and speak to me,every,single ..day..hell no.

But I can try to cheer up a girl especially the ones that I work with..I mean it's basic human decency.:flowers: You see them everday.

How can you see someone crying or just slumped over and depressed and walk right by them and you know them?

I do things like this,write them lil' letters,joke around about being interested in them,wink at them,just try to make them laugh..but being some semi-homo kid that hangs out with fatties every weekend?

:nono:

I'll wrap it up like this:I'm on a first name/casual relationship with most women I meet but I'm freinds with none of them..

If you need something from me ask me but i'm not your boy-toy(word to Shawn Micheals)..

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool that you joke around with women, make them think you're interested, that you like them (even if only as a friend) when you actually don't. Classy.

From everything you've written, you don't really care about these people. You just want them to think you're a good guy. I'm sure you are but you've got approval seeking all over your posts. You're expecting something in return, you're not just giving for the sake of giving. It's manipulative.

"I got a smile out her ugly ass.." What a cool thing to say about someone, someone you are preteding to be friends with.

I went through a period where I didn't know how to deal with women I wasn't attracted to, because like you I didn't want to come off as a nice guy/emotional tampon anymore. When that passed, I just stop caring.

Treat the women you work with like the guys you work with. Don't do anything special for them you wouldn't do for a guy. If it's a girl you are genuinely attracted to, then do what comes naturally, but I wouldn't go out of my way to put on a performance, to get someone to think you're someone you aren't. If you are a naturally caring person, then just be cool to people because that's who you are. That's not being "nice", that's being a GENUINE, good guy.

Reaction score
DJF or John Again said:

....there's some I talk to and cry with lol.
Haha, Pvssy_Eater cries??? :) Don't do that!!!:nono:

It is ok to treat humans humanely - but be careful - when it involves the opposite sex then there will be sexual tension IF she digs you but you do not dig her!!! Men are aggressors and women more likely see your approach as a sexual advance - even though it may not be!!!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever it's reasonable, I do it all... pull out her chair, open doors, walk on the traffic side of the sidewalk.

Don't get me wrong, I won't go out of my way to do these things, but I try.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
That's cool that you joke around with women, make them think you're interested, that you like them (even if only as a friend) when you actually don't. Classy.

From everything you've written, you don't really care about these people. You just want them to think you're a good guy. I'm sure you are but you've got approval seeking all over your posts. You're expecting something in return, you're not just giving for the sake of giving. It's manipulative.

"I got a smile out her ugly ass.." What a cool thing to say about someone, someone you are preteding to be friends with.

I went through a period where I didn't know how to deal with women I wasn't attracted to, because like you I didn't want to come off as a nice guy/emotional tampon anymore. When that passed, I just stop caring.

Treat the women you work with like the guys you work with. Don't do anything special for them you wouldn't do for a guy. If it's a girl you are genuinely attracted to, then do what comes naturally, but I wouldn't go out of my way to put on a performance, to get someone to think you're someone you aren't. If you are a naturally caring person, then just be cool to people because that's who you are. That's not being "nice", that's being a GENUINE, good guy.
You make way too much sense for this forum. Logical posts such as this should get ERASED. The posters of such posts should get BANNED! Just not banned, but they should also get flagged as a TROLL and have fellow posters create entire threads dedicated to how one should use their IGNORE button on such members.

Now could someone please go back to telling us how you attract "hot chicks" by throwing ****y/arrogant lines at them. There is a hb10 that I am going to approach tomorrow. I need the force.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
Let's soften things up a bit around here:What are the NICE things you usually do for women?
I let them talk to me.

I let them have sex with me.

I let them cook for me.

I don't cringe too much being seen in public with them.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I Offer value
2. I give them emotions
3. I give them a fun time always
4. They get to see my real personality
5. They get to come along for the ride. (Being in my life)
6. I show/give them new experiences
7. Make them grow into a better person

That are the nice things that women get from me. Depending on how long there in my life they will either get one or all. But every woman gets atleast two and thats me "Offering value" and "Having a fun time"