Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice Shoes!

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I didn't believe it but, its true, girls really do notice what shoes you are wearing. I've been wearing my 'Adidas Tuscany Good Year' shoes, and, have gotten several compliments from girls in my classes. Now, whenever I go out I make sure to wear nice shoes ;).

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna donate some good ones to me? I'm a size 8 to 9 1/2

ohhh.....and thanks

Labayu

Banned
Reaction score
True

I never belived it. But the other day I was wearing some really nasty shoes and got (an admitadly CF) responce from a girl about how nasty my shoes were.

But also had girls commenting on how nice my Itailian addidas stripe trainers, and Ralph Lauren ($300+) shoes were. Both very diff, but then diff types of girls commenting on them ;)

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rerdssef

I wear ratty shoes as a matter of principal, I dont like to own new things but I admit that I dont get a lot of girls. BUT I dont think this is cause and effect, I think that a master DJ could get laid wearing old shoes, or a mu-mu or a clown suit or anything at all. I think it would be an interesting game to see what kind of obstacles a master can put infront of himself and still operate. Say ... fatigues at a anti-war demonstration or a G-string at a dyke bar.

Stover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely agree with the idea that shoes make a huge difference. I recently upgraded from doc martens to some steve maddens (Picture). The last couple parties I've been to I had at least two compliments from 8+'s ladies. From there, I sparked a convo on styles and looks of our generation. I actually got to know a girl, which now I speak to almost everyday, from a compliment she gave me on my outfit (including shoes).

Woooo first post baby!

Last edited:

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have perhaps the worst shoes you can imagine. They've been repaired twice, the leather is torn on almost every side, the heal is starting to let go, the leather has turned almost black because of the amount of water that it has been soaked in over the last few months...
However, I wear them with pride! :D
I've never had any comments about my shoes, but as soon as I get over my shoppophobia I'm buying a nice new pair :D

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white cloud 8
At first I didn't believe it but, its true, girls really do notice what shoes you are wearing. I've been wearing my 'Adidas Tuscany Good Year' shoes, and, have gotten several compliments from girls in my classes. Now, whenever I go out I make sure to wear nice shoes ;).
I have the exact same shoes as you, as yet .. :( no compliments

Don Juan
Reaction score
i found this out awhile ago lol
I found it out the hard way.
I used to use shoes that had holes in them and that were supposed to be white but came out gray withs scratches lol.(had them for 2 years and used them every day lol)

drschnell

Reaction score
Shoes could be the most important item when approaching girls. For somre reason, girls pay more attrention to shoes than to anything else. I could be going out dressed with old jeans an a T-shirt, but I will always get noticed when I have nice shoes on.

Reaction score
LOL...no one looks @ shoes...

Do you see girls look down at your shoes when you talk to them..pfft. Sorry. this concept is stupid.

What about clubs...you cant even see shoes unless light hits them.

I do agree shoes are very significant...like when youre on the crapper, its really the only thing someone can see...that and your pants.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^bro you are a moron. Girls always peep out shoes wether you notice it or not.

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice shoes, [pause] wanna ****?

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to wear huge black hiking boots all the time, but switched to sneakers after I started having too many blisters.

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's for the first impression. Good shoes provide openers, and if you're just meeting her, as you approach (or as she does) she may look at the feet. If not for fashion interest, then for penis size (even if they don't believe the myth).

Should one wear socks with those?

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tis no doubt girls WILL check out your footwear.

I was loathe to do it but eventually I had to start caring about my shoes.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah girls notice shoes, I've gotten compliments on mine.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a chick that liked my shoes so much that she got on her knees and starting rubbing them.

There's not a doubt in my mind that women notice nice shoes. On top of that, if your whole outfit is on point, they will notice.

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed it alot too i always have new kicks, i bought some for my job at Mervyn's last week Ralph Lauren boots. And today i bought those Air Force ones with the Denver nuggets colors to go with my carmelo jersey.

I have like shoes to go with everything white AF1,Converse Weapon lakers kicks,basketball kicks like 4 of those i keep them all clean so they always look like ther new everytime i wear them

Whats funny is i have more shoes and shirts then socks.pants,shorts, i dunno my socks always dissapear on me sum guys call me gay cuz i have alotta shoes whats wrong with that, girls think if you treat your feet that nice youll treat them even better but step on my white AF1 and ill ***** slap that hoe

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls think if you treat your feet that nice youll treat them even better but step on my white AF1 and ill ***** slap that hoe
FO SHO! true 'dat.