Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice little example of how it should be done

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dpSgKQh-vlw
Normally, these shows are a bit phoney and stuff, but this example is pure gold.

This guy knows what he is doing and he is fantastic. The nice guy got a number and a kiss on the cheek, while fromeo is getting LAID! And i fukin love how he said; honestly, "your one of the ugliest girls at the club", and pulled it of beautifully.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That first guy had absolutely everything on a silver platter. I almost started screaming at my monitor when he walked away, haha.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the secnd dude.
I don't get why the black dude said "Oh no" after the dude negged her with "You're the ugliest girl in the club". Makes me think he;s never heard of negging?

"Italians are the best lovers in the world. If you don't know that, let me prove it to you"
Strong EC.
Kiss.

That was classic

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I liked the secnd dude.
I don't get why the black dude said "Oh no" after the dude negged her with "You're the ugliest girl in the club". Makes me think he;s never heard of negging?

"Italians are the best lovers in the world. If you don't know that, let me prove it to you"
Strong EC.
Kiss.

That was classic
Power of eye-contact in action, she got blindsighted. I knew right then they were going to bang, too much aggressiveness from the fro.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I liked the secnd dude.
the fat black dude is the actually the one who runs canned game and does negs

he said "oh no" because he could've blown himself out with that line. but she was cool with it

K-Kov

Don Juan
Reaction score
This show is pure GOLD. So many classic moments have come as a result of these "games" and I personally love the commentary those 4 give, at times they're hilarious!

Here's a favorite clip of mine from season 1:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sT6HBQlQjL4&feature=related

Just watch when Kyle runs smooth A-game on the girl...he didn't get the result that Fromeo did in the OP's clip but still a great display of game.