Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice date with HB8, Kiss Close, should I see her again tomorrow?

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Its usually hard for me to see girls during the weekday. Should I see this girl again tomorrow, what do you guys think of back to back dates, is that bad? does it destroy the mystery if u see girl one night then the next night?

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're freaking out a bit. Calm down, think logically, and then make a decision.

I personally don't like to do back to back dates. It kills it for me when I see the other person too many times within a 24 hour time frame. Makes it less special too.. but that's just me.

You can also look at it this way, if she was interested in you, it wouldn't matter if you guys didn't hang out for a couple of days. If anything, I think it would create a stronger attraction between the two of you because...

1. You would give her some time away from you. This doesn't necessarily mean time for her to go bang someone else. It means it's time for her to miss you.

2. If you show her that you're indifferent and that you're a CHILL guy, it'll make her like you even more. Makes you look less EASY and needy.

3. You can use this time to be productive to do other things such as hitting on other girls, hanging out with friends, or even simple things like going to work or the gym. It'll show her that you have a LIFE outside of her. Girls LOVE this.

Just my 2 cents.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Would wait a couple days before contacting her and setting something else up. Let her think about you a bit. Asking for another date THE NEXT NIGHT isn't the best idea..

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a couple days and make her think about you.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP:

Set a date for Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Now, let's get to the real problem...

You're stepping on eggshells. People who are afraid do that. You're stepping on eggshells - that means you're afraid. Of what, exactly? Well, you're afraid of rejection. You're afraid of rejection because you don't have as much going on for you as you need, much less as much as you'd like.

Getting a date, for you, is the exception and not the norm. This is why you're being so careful. This is why you spend time thinking about "when is the best time to call her." Because you've already made her time more important than yours. And why shouldn't it be? What else do you have going on?

F*ck that sh*t, man. If you were doing what you needed to be doing, you wouldn't need to worry about all that.

See, this kind of advice used to be geared towards guys who had lots of things going for them - a job, a life, hobbies, lots of (real) friends. The only problem with these guys was technique specifically regarding women - they were inexperienced in that regard and so the particulars of their dating habits would f*ck everything up. Things like calling too much. Or being possessive. Or doing everything a woman says, all the time, every time. AFC behavior, basically.

A real Don Juan with ambition and drive in his life will simply not have time to trifle with the details of when to call a woman. He will call when he has time and she will accept his dates because he is worth it.

The problem is that you have no mystique to destroy. Work on that.

Get some hobbies. Master a craft. Be good at something you love. Expand your social circle to include equally motivated people who also love to do those (or even other) things. Make your life awesome and exciting so that you have something to offer, so that your company becomes what women, and people in general, desire.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
give her the gift of missing you. this will also build some anticipation for your next date. the next couple of calls or texts should be very short without feeling the need to ask her out. keep her on her toes. over calling her or having a long text convo the next day shows her needyness, you have no other options, your no challenge, she's on a pedestal, and you lack mystery. dont give away the resume to soon, take your time and let her get to know you. come up with something spontaneous to do with her then call and ask her to join you.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
give her the gift of missing you. this will also build some anticipation for your next date. the next couple of calls or texts should be very short without feeling the need to ask her out. keep her on her toes. over calling her or having a long text convo the next day shows her needyness, you have no other options, your no challenge, she's on a pedestal, and you lack mystery. dont give away the resume to soon, take your time and let her get to know you. come up with something spontaneous to do with her then call and ask her to join you.

I don't think shes interested,
i've texted her how you doing? shes like OK and giving me one word responses now.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so u completly ignored every post and your surprised shes giving you one word answers...

good job bro

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
scribblec said:
so u completly ignored every post and your surprised shes giving you one word answers...

good job bro

I didn't ignore the post, I gave it a few days, and then I texted her a very short question, thats why they said to do.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why didnt u call instead of sending her a short question via text which doesnt spark no imagination or emotion

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
just got hit with a bomb lol:

she just texts me saying, she just broke up with her bf 2 weeks ago,
and she is still very fragile, and she is not ready to date yet.

advice?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
just got hit with a bomb lol:

she just texts me saying, she just broke up with her bf 2 weeks ago,
and she is still very fragile, and she is not ready to date yet.

advice?
that's BS, what it really means is she is ready to date.....just not you.

that text you sent was pretty lame too, she found it boring, and just like every other guy, not original. never send a text that says "whats up?" remove that from your text vocab completely. this chick is done so def move on. next time send a funny text that does not require a response. search the net for funny short one-liner jokes.

my fav: i heard on the news aliens are coming to abduct all the sexy people off earth and force them to breed. just thought i'd say goodbye, and since you'll still be here, please water my plants...lol

all you are hoping for is for her to read it and laugh. even if she doesnt respond, you know she laughed, and now she's thinking good feelings about you.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
a reponse that is greater than 2 words please
Did you read my last post? Guess not.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Did you read my last post? Guess not.
I have lots of hobbies, i have a very busy life.
In fact i don't even have time for this b.s.
she just wasted my time.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
I have lots of hobbies, i have a very busy life.
In fact i don't even have time for this b.s.
she just wasted my time.
Well, then you read it, and missed the point.

If you're so busy, YOU'RE the one wasting YOUR time by trying to schedule it around HERS.

You are lacking in women. If you have other things going on in your life, go meet some more women, and see where it goes. This isn't rocket science.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Well, then you read it, and missed the point.

If you're so busy, YOU'RE the one wasting YOUR time by trying to schedule it around HERS.

You are lacking in women. If you have other things going on in your life, go meet some more women, and see where it goes. This isn't rocket science.
thats obviously alot easier to say when you are white