Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NFL 2007-2008 season thread

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Dolphins: 17
Patsies: 13
I am going to take you to vegas with me next time I go:rolleyes:

How the hell can you say a 1-13 team is going to beat a 14-0 team. That is just retarded.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thefonz said:
Wow, these 15-0 patriots really suck huh?

Not everybody in the NFL has the benefit of knowing what defenses are being run on any given sunday. Its no real wonder.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
Dolphins: 17
Patsies: 13

*Patsies are coming off their worst offensive performance, proving my assertion that they have no running game whatsoever...Maloney is baloney. Moss will likely never catch another TD pass this season...and you Patsie lovers can forget about the Super Bowl, cause NE ain't going...

*Dolphins players have nothing to lose...also, Bill Parcells (ugliest fvucking man ever...uglier than Bill Bellychick) is the main man in Miami, so the players are nervous and will play their asses off...

Now, you Patsie lovers who predicted your overrated team would score 40+ points last weel against the Jets...you were wrong...stick to your masturbating and security guard jobing...you cannot predict shiat...
:crackup:

28-7 OWNED! How much money you lose again? Patriots 15-0 Perfect Season! How many RUSHING yards did Maroney have? 150? Wow... no running game eh? I'll send you a cap when we win the super bowl. So what street is your cardboard box home located?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go Giants! I am not going to miss the last Pats game. I was having a blast when they almost lost to the Eagles and the Ravens, who were one mis-timed timeout away from winning.

I don't really hate anything or anybody, but for some reason I love hating the Patriots. I hate them so much, that I respect them because I hate them so much.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Why don't you post a field report relating your own experiences with a HB? Until you do, you are my biatch, so you'd best post something profound...if you do not post a field report within 48 hours, I own you...

"The critic is the person who always knows the way but never has a car."
--Espi

Are you still mad because you took an HB 10 that you met at the public library on 6 dates and only got a kiss on the cheek. I can't believe how you had oneitis for a girl you never even fvcked. That is the worst type of oneitis. Your 35 espi start acting like it and learn from your experiences. Quit crying about it and trying to call people out because you acted like an AFC and it didn't work out with her.

The best cure for oneitis is to get out and tag some azz. Espi your problem is very basic scroll down to the DJ bible and read. You could probably learn alot from the highschool forum also.

It is obvious that you are clueless about woman and football.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody else want to hop on the bandwagon? Patriots fans are stumbling out of the woodwork these days.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giants have a playoff game locked in against Tampa, so playing the Pats does not mean much. It looks like the perfect season is a sure thing.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
hey does the mack that fcuked 10000 girls in his life that never made a field report on a seduction site, does he count as a loser? you made ONE field report Espi, and its a HORRIBLE example of don juaning

u literally broke every single rule that a true mack would easily follow naturally

back to football - if the pats go up 28-0, brady and moss get their records, and its halftime, then u never know, maybe the giants backups will be better than the patriots backups and giants will win 35-28 LOL.............i cant wait to hear Espi's bull**** talking then

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how there are so many Pats fans in Florida (bandwagon, cough cough). I hope the Colts get in their ass!

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pats have a h-ll of a team but they will have a rough road to the Super Bowl through the Jags and Colts. The Colts love flying under the radar.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Prediction:

Giants: 23
Patsies: 10
This guy really knows his football.:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Playoffs will be very interesting. Gotta give credit where credit is due. Pats have overshadowed those godawful Dolphins.

For that, and that alone, thank you Patriot fan.

Menage a Mi

Banned
Reaction score
Brady's 4th quarter luck is gonna run out at some point during the playoffs. Farve will take the Packers all the way.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Menage a Mi said:
Brady's 4th quarter luck is gonna run out at some point during the playoffs. Farve will take the Packers all the way.
Wow are people DELUSIONAL? Who holds the single most TD record in the NFL? Brady... Who has the most catches in one season? Moss... Obviously having the BEST quarterback and wide receiver has something to do with them winning every game. Brady has been great under pressure since 2000. It ain't luck but skill. I want the Pats to be the first team to go 19-0... that'll make you haters shut up right? Since no other team has done it. :)

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Favre isn't going to take out the Pats. His his team is too young and inexperienced. After watching the Cowboys get destroyed by Washington I don't think they're going to be a threat either.

The only one who can save the Patriots-haters fan club is the Colts. That's it.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
thefonz said:
Favre isn't going to take out the Pats. His his team is too young and inexperienced. After watching the Cowboys get destroyed by Washington I don't think they're going to be a threat either.

The only one who can save the Patriots-haters fan club is the Colts. That's it.
Yes I totally agree, the only fans who are allowed to talk sh*t are Colt and Jag fans. Since those are the only two teams that gave some competition to the Patriots. That said Colts are the only team right now that could beat the Patriots. If both teams have their starters and bring their A game, I don't know who would win. I hope Brady and Moss will pull through, since I really don't want Colts to win back to back championships and the undefeated season to go to waste.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
certain morons need to stop thinking about sports emotionally and start thinking about sports RATIONALLY and LOGICALLY