Nexting LD girl?

evil_tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas!

Just thought id give an update on that LD girl ive been seeing, if you dont know the full story you can refer to my previous threads.

So anyway i go up to see her and we ended up having a great time together, i stayed a couple of days and she introduced me to her friends who all seemed to like me which was good. We kissed and cuddled alot but we didnt have sex and her excuse for that was she "wants me to wait" but yet she was bragging on to her friends how easy it was for her in the past to just jump in bed with guys and yet she wants me to wait? i didnt get that.... We also talked about "us" and she said she wants to be friends first and just go with the flow? is this good or bad?

So anyways i go back home and she messages me saying she hopes i had a good time and a good trip back and i played it cool and said yes i did and then yesterday she posts on my facebook wall a couple of love hearts and i wrote her one back..... but no messages after that from her.

Today i message her on fb just saying hey how are you and shes ignored it? i know shes read it because it says she has and has updated her status.....
So im wondering, is this the point where i go NC now and next her? I dont know what to do with this one??

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smh....so you didnt listen to all the good advice on the last thread and drove 6 hours for some damn kisses and cuddles. I bet she didnt even offer to pay for gas money. You shouldnt have to ask anymore questions. You know exactly what to do.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are this girls insurance policy while she looks for another guy to fúck her on the same night. Long distance relationships are a girl's safety net as she looks for someone better than you. I would go NC forever, or until she starts talking about having sex and coming to visit YOU.

And wtf did u expect with the "how are you?" Facebook message? Gina tingles?

evil_tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I made a major mistake there but how can I get her IL back up so I can at least get her to come visit here and bang this time??

Groblin

Don Juan
Reaction score
evil_tomato said:
I know I made a major mistake there but how can I get her IL back up so I can at least get her to come visit here and bang this time??
Not to be a dick, but it's not gonna happen. Move on.

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice in this thread. COld, but it's all true.

It's over TC.

evil_tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
but i dont understand what i did wrong? apart from travelling 6hrs to see her....everything seemed to be going well, lots of chemistry, laughs,kisses and cuddles and she still seemed into me after i left...now nothing?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you know something feels bad about this. Her only excuse should of been that she's on the rag. I mean, you speak on the net or o n the phone, so there should be minimal "getting used to", and I'm sure you sexed it up with her through text or phone calls before, so a blowie for a 6 hr drive would of been nice.

She lost a grade of interest while you 2 where together, hence no banging occurred. This is not your fault, girls loose interest for stupid reasons every day. Pull away, get busy with real girls close to you, and let this one fade for your own good.

Refer to all the good advice on your original post. Things will not magically get better. Internet relationships are safe, yes, but will fück with your emotions and head beyond all recognition!

B

BeDJ

We told you and you neglected the golden advice we have given. You truly are a hopeless romantic.

Ever seen a preview of a movie that doesn't come out until months later? When you first saw the preview, you were excited to see it right away, IF YOU WERE INTERESTED. As you do more and more research, you aren't excited to see the movie as much. As a result, before you see the movie, you already know most of the synopsis. The movie doesn't excite you as much anymore...

Having said that, you are developing Oneitis for this chick 6 HOURS AWAY. Think as a man for a second....Unless she comes to visit you, you will have to travel 6 hours for the sweet, sweet vaginal nectar. Forgive my bluntness, what are you, stupid? She has you orbiting her, the least you could have done while spending days is seeing how far you could get. If cuddling is all that you wanted, you're on a good track. You can white knight her into marriage through Skype while she had her fill of cυm chowder.