Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nexting Girls Is A Waste Of Time

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With thoughts of revenge aside, why would any guy go crawling back to a woman who told them off trying to ignite a spark of interest that was never there. You know what Im sure you get laid here and there from it but it's not worth it. Principal over Pvssy.

Last thing im gonna say is that it does take more than one text message to get any kind of relationship going, if it only takes one(taking no time, in your words) then those are not the kind of girls i want to be sleeping with, you can keep them.

/close thread.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
if you want to get laid more, you do not next a girl over such petty things, you be persistent, to a degree obviously,

if you think sending 1 text messages a month later is a "waste of your time" you are delusional.

i advise people to take the most optimal route to get the girl they want, not some silly technique to cut off all chances of sleeping with the girl you want to sleep.

case closed.
Leave this site you dumb *****.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
if you want to get laid more, you do not next a girl over such petty things, you be persistent, to a degree obviously,

if you think sending 1 text messages a month later is a "waste of your time" you are delusional.

i advise people to take the most optimal route to get the girl they want, not some silly technique to cut off all chances of sleeping with the girl you want to sleep.

case closed.
So what say you to the hundreds of posters who routinely sit here and wonder:

"I texted her but she hasn't texted me back."
"She flaked on me last month, so I decided to give her a month and she accepted, but she flaked on me again."
"She didn't know who I was when I texted her."

The fact of the matter is that a lot of new posters or inexperienced daters will try to "persist" as you put it, but if they failed once, it's likely they will fail again. What makes us think that much of anything changed in a month? If their IL was a month ago, do you honestly think that a month will change that perception of you? In all honesty, I've found that most women have an idea of how they size you up from the very beginning. I don't see how sending a text message a month later helps.

Sure, it's technically not a waste of time.

But to the many that are beginning to embark on this journey of "trying to bang", it's a perilous road down a slippery slope. They try again a month later and get no response, or they do and it isn't favorable. Maybe it was someone they pedestalized and after a month, they text and there she is back on the pedestal.

Not only that, but she got an ego boost and some validation from it.

Sure, persist, but persist when you know there IS a chance. Other than that, what would the point be? I only recontact women that I have "slightly" nexted on MY own accord, not on theirs. If the frame is firmly in their hand, why waste time... and yes, it can become a waste of time. A lot of guys who post here will send a text and then sit by the phone expecting a response or wondering why it takes her 4 hours to send one back.

When I NEXT, I do it because the woman does not add any value to my life. The moment she begins to have a negative impact even before she has a positive one, she's done for.

And what then when SHE is the one to cut off all the chances FOR YOU.
NEXTING comes from the basic thought of: Something went wrong, so I'm moving on from this one.

Posters' problems here usually stem from women nexting them and you're telling them to persist?

Are you sure you want to take such a broad view on this?

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be real here

If a girl wants to bang, her decision isn't going to hinge on whether she gets two texts from you a month apart.

Granted, a woman's though processes are set against a different context and set of immutable life-priorities than those of men.

But that doesn't mean the following happens:

Woman: "I want to bang loveshogun, and he makes it pretty clear he wants to bang me. I'll wait for him to text. Then I'll say no, and wait for him to text again in a month. Then I'll say yes."

Women really aren't that hard to understand. Close your ears, and keep your eyes open, cause they'll show you what they really want.

In the meantime, just work on not being a scrub, and approach lots of women.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
I didn't say hit a girl up until she is completely annoyed by you and on the brink of filing a restraining order. Thats the obvious so I didn't think I had to mention it, but apparently I have to?

If i followed the advice on this board, I wouldn't of slept with 20-30 girls that flaked out on me at some point, i'm not an emotional little girl who cries over a few non returned phone calls, i want something i go for it, i thought that was being a MAN, not running away every time a challenge comes up.
this.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum is so entertaining by the way =D

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
Okay I get a missed call. I do agree that some guys jump the gun when nexting. If a chick is showing general interest and ends up missing a date I put her on my back burner and wait for her to hit me up, but I refuse to chase a chick showing me little to no interest at all.