Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next time your girlfriend wants a break or is confused..

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
''It’s easy to see why I stop caring about my boyfriend and our petty fights anymore.'' - When your girl stops caring about fights and basically doesn't give a fvck what you do, she has checked out of the relationship.

That story is spot on. When a girlfriend wants a break, she's riding or about to ride other c0cks. I've been in this situation before as I'm sure many others here have and this is how I've handled it.

Her: I need some space, I'm just a bit confused I think we need a break.
Me: Sure. (leave immediately and go nc)

After 2 weeks of nc she calls and I decide to answer to see what she has to say.

Her: I've been thinking and I want us to be together, I miss you.
Me: I quite like this break thing, I think I might stay on it. :)

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why I don't have a girlfriend these days.

Why only on Friday evening, there was a very fit young blonde Kiwi flirting with all the guys in the pub, in particular with TMK, taking sips on my beers, LOADS of kino from her and giving me the serious come-to-bed eyes. When it came to TMK taking the number: 'I've got a boyfriend.' TMK proceeded to provide a short and succinct lecture regards the fundamentals of exclusivity.

Spin plates men. We have precious few other options at the moment.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smh. Just smh. Look at how she rationalized her bad behavior. Thanks for the reminder, OP.

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with Mauser.

At the VERY least, when a woman tells you she needs a break, it is because she is content with the possibility of losing you. If any woman whom you are in a relationship ever demonstrates to you that she is fine with losing you, you either dump her immediately and never contact her again or you immediately begin meeting and having sex with other women if you haven't been doing so already.

Your girlfriend: "...I think we should take a break. I need some time to clear my head. You know I love you, but, I've just gotta reevaluate some things."

You: "Okay, cool."

If you don't want anything to do with her any further, stop contacting her. If you continue to contact her, use her for sex and anything else you can get out of her while meeting and banging other girls as well.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will find some kind of way to rationalize their behavior. They are actually even better at painting us men as the villain.

I had a gf for about a year, she tells me she wants to take a break. Next day her friend calls me and explains to me that my gf met a guy the night she called me and now they want to go out.

The way I look at it, women are emotional, not logical. If she ever says she needs time to think...NEXT

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys knew the amount of Women that are willing to fvck around with me regardless of their relationship status it would probably make some of you puke in disgust. "I need a break" and/or "I need space" is probably #1 on the list of your girl fvcking around on you or about to. Ive been there, many of my friends have been there as well as many on here im sure have been there also. In the times we are living in, dont expect your GF to be 100% loyal to you because the temptation today is way too much for these Women and their emotions. Yeah you can tell me all you want that "My GF wouldnt do that and shes not like that" Or a Woman will shout it out that "She's not like that" "Im different" and "i would never do something like that babe, I love you" That same Girl will turn her back on you if the right circumstances were to present themselves to her. You also have to have thick skin because everyone will sham you if your not treating her like a princess and doing "everything to make her happy" meanwhile, if she fvcks around on you... Oh its because YOU werent doing the "right" things and she's just "confused". Haha so she gets to suck c0ck and get a free pass with "im confused" "I wasnt happy" etc and everyone will "understand" but if you do so much as flirt with another girl, you will be viewed as the lowest scumbag on this earth. You see the double standard?

BTW the first article is what many women do. This is why i stay away from getting emotionally involved because why would i risk my mental and emotional health for sh!t like that to happen? Its happened to me and i barely recovered from being so hurt. I'm 100% certain that if her boyfriend knew what she did, he would collapse from feeling so sad and hurt, literally.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
If you guys knew the amount of Women that are willing to fvck around with me regardless of their relationship status it would probably make some of you puke in disgust. "I need a break" and/or "I need space" is probably #1 on the list of your girl fvcking around on you or about to. Ive been there, many of my friends have been there as well as many on here im sure have been there also. In the times we are living in, dont expect your GF to be 100% loyal to you because the temptation today is way too much for these Women and their emotions. Yeah you can tell me all you want that "My GF wouldnt do that and shes not like that" Or a Woman will shout it out that "She's not like that" "Im different" and "i would never do something like that babe, I love you" That same Girl will turn her back on you if the right circumstances were to present themselves to her. You also have to have thick skin because everyone will sham you if your not treating her like a princess and doing "everything to make her happy" meanwhile, if she fvcks around on you... Oh its because YOU werent doing the "right" things and she's just "confused". Haha so she gets to suck c0ck and get a free pass with "im confused" "I wasnt happy" etc and everyone will "understand" but if you do so much as flirt with another girl, you will be viewed as the lowest scumbag on this earth. You see the double standard?
Sadly that's just one of the many double standards.

If you look at it by the numbers, the single most privileged group of people in American history is now and has always has been white Women. No other demographic has has experienced the same level of social mobility that they have as a group. Most of feminism is founded on the lie that women were/are downtrodden. Here in 2014 it is only bitter clingers who subscribe to the failed theory of misogyny.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why a man shouldn't beg a woman when she asks for a "break". He should agree with her but make it a PERMANENT break. He shouldn't even tell her. Just agree with her and cut off all contact with her.

If the guy had done this, her hamster would have spun itself to death and she would even have the peace of mind to cheat.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shıt's just too fücking sad these days.