Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next move?

Jizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so theres this gal i know who im wondering what to do next with!

Basically a while back we were getting on great but just before we made me and her going out official we agreed it wouldnt work because of distance!

We both got on with our lives, kept in a lil touch but not alot, and i found out she had a bf, which was all good!

Anyway she went on holiday a while back and before she went i got the impression i was heading into the just friends zone with her, which i didnt want, so i sent her a text saying

"Hey before you go on holiday i need you to know i still like you, i cant have someone thinking were just friends when maybe i cant be that with you"

She replied "Erm im lost 4 words, but you know i have a bf right now so i dont know what you want, you live bloody 2 hours away! Other than that im shockingly lost for words!"

I replied saying "I know you have a bf and i respect that, im not expecting anything just wanted you to know i cant be just friends with you! Just think about it and have a good holiday"

She replied saying "You Too"

That was last friday (6 days ago) and ive just got back from holiday and she returns tomorrow, is there anything i should do? Should i wait for her to contact me? Should i contact her?

Bear in mind saturday is new years eve and she will be busy with her bf that day most probably!

I think she still likes me, i maybe wrong, but she has told me her bf is just about the sex and nothing serious! So idealy id love to spend new years with her, but i dunno if i should suggest that!

So yeh anyway im rambling now, basically is there anything i should do now, or should i wait for her to contact me?

Thankoo!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jizz
That was last friday (6 days ago) and ive just got back from holiday and she returns tomorrow, is there anything i should do? Should i wait for her to contact me? Should i contact her?
Yeah toss her number and don't bother, go look for new girls who are single. You got oneitis for this girl. Every week you post about her.

Originally posted by Jizz
I think she still likes me, i maybe wrong, but she has told me her bf is just about the sex and nothing serious! So idealy id love to spend new years with her, but i dunno if i should suggest that!
She is fvcking the guy, who cares about serious when he is dipping his stick every day into her. He doesn't pay her much attention and she is frustrated about it, however by the end of the day she still returns to his bed to fvck. You on the other hand is providing the emotional support she is lacking in the relationship by listening to her problems and she won't fvck you. You are her Emotional Tampon and she is stringing you along in order to keep you as that and nothing but that.

Make 2006 a better year by moving on with you life and finding women who do not have a boyfriend's.

DjDamage

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, sorry bud. But you are in FRIENDS HELL, worse than friends zone when the girl YOU LIKE tells you she's just with a "boyfriend" for sex. You must know that being in a relationship ALWAYS MEANS sex - that is the PRIMARY reason for relationships. Everything else is second, and guess where you stand. SECOND PLACE. Move on bud, for your own sakes.