Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next move with this chick to get her to meet up and close the deal

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So met this chick a little over a month ago, she approached me when I was out during the day. We had a quick convo, got her number, and texted her later that day telling her to met me for drinks that night. We meet up a couple of hours later, have a couple of drinks, nice conversation (I didn't make a move on her).

I get busy with stuff so I don't call her for a week or so. But I eventually get the time and I call her to meet up. We plan to go to her place the next day to watch a movie. I get there, she throws a movie on. I start escalating shortly after. I get her top and bra off, but she won't let me take her pants off. So I whip my **** out, and she's giving me a hj and eventually blows me. I go for her pants again and no problem this time. But she won't let me take her panties off (just like every other article of clothing I've taken off). I start rubbing her ****, she's getting really worked up. Start fingering her with her panties on, and get her to ***. She then takes her panties off at this point. I grab a rubber but at this point anxiety or something kicks in and I'm no longer rock hard (and she's tight as **** so no go).

We met up again later in the week and start to fool around again. Her clothing goes flying off, but she doesn't want to have sex. Instead just got another bj from her and I gave her a nice fingering.

The next day she heads back to her hometown for the holidays. She continues to text me almost every day. We meet up again on NYE at a party. We dance, kiss, but when I suggest we get out of there at the end she shoots me a shy/embarrassed look and says she can't that night (I assume she was on the rag). No problem, she headed home cause she was plastered and I headed to another party with my friends.

After NYE she headed back home to spend another week with her family. Again I'd get some texts from her. I knew when she was coming back so I tried to arrange a meet up since we didn't get any alone time NYE (weds or thurs last week). She ended up being sick. Suggested we hang out Sun night after I was done work (I did this during the day sun). I texted her when I was done work, no response (she texted me this morning saying she fell asleep early and didn't hear her phone). I tried to get her to meet up today since I had it off, but again she had a reason she couldn't (she said she had class but zero offer of another time).

Basically I think this is done. I'd like to **** this girl, and I do kind of like her. But I'm not sure what to do at this point. All the attempts at chilling have failed. I'd like to just call her and tell her to meet with me tonight, but I'm sure that will fail to.

Any suggestions?

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You made 3 attempts to hang out and she flaked on all of them, or simply did not respond. At this point I would just give up on her.

When in doubt, withdraw attention. If I were you, I would start trying to find other girls.

If you ignore her she might contact you again to hang out. It's up to you if you want to hang out with her, but I personally would not waste my time, unless it requires minimal effort on your part (i.e., she drives over to your house to suck your **** again).

You can get a couple more make-out sessions probably, but if a girl is playing games and flaking this early on, it is clear that she is not that interested. And she DEFINITELY is not relationship material if she's flaking this much.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLW said:
If I were you, I would start trying to find other girls.
Well I'm trying to. I've reserved Fri and Sat nights for hitting the clubs. Unfortunately I'm not doing too good, I've haven't gotten 1 number or even much of a interaction from the clubs in months (I used to get at least 1 makeout every weekend).

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm done with her. I was bored so just fired off a self amusing text to her, just one if those stupid joke ones. Her response? "don't send me that **** please". My response? "Cool", delete.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You deserved it.

You asked her to hang out 3 times and she said no. Why would you attempt to engage a conversation with her for a FOURTH time?

You lacked the self control to simply withdraw. You came off as too needy and available and desperate, and she sensed this.

I don't blame her for responding that way.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I don't really mind. I sensed it was over anyway, it was just a stupid last ditch effort thing. I usually don't get this far with a girl so I'm not pissed (maybe a bit disappointed). Well back to looking for more girls, maybe I'll have more luck with the next one.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a simple answer to this one, but you are letting your d-ick do all the decision making rather than you brain.

First off unless this chick is a big time w-hore, then you shouldn't be surprised that your stalling now. Its COMPLETELY obvious that all you want to do is fuvk this chick and that is fine and dandy, BUT you gotta do the dance and make her feel like more than a piece of @ss.

This would be different if it were a fuvk buddy relationship and who knows it still could be, but you got to make the girl feel like more than just a warm hole.

In all these past 3 attempts to hang out with her, are you always suggesting drinks then your place or her's? I realize you already deleted her number, but maybe if you took her out and did something different once, don't even try to lay her; which might make her think of you differently, THEN go for the close in the next 1-2 dates. I think at this point that's your best bet.

However, now your stuck at her mercy since you deleted her number.

Let this be a lesson, there's nothing wrong with being a confident, sexual man, but you want to have more substance with a girl if you want success more often.

PIMP

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
There's a simple answer to this one, but you are letting your d-ick do all the decision making rather than you brain.

First off unless this chick is a big time w-hore, then you shouldn't be surprised that your stalling now. Its COMPLETELY obvious that all you want to do is fuvk this chick and that is fine and dandy, BUT you gotta do the dance and make her feel like more than a piece of @ss.

This would be different if it were a fuvk buddy relationship and who knows it still could be, but you got to make the girl feel like more than just a warm hole.

In all these past 3 attempts to hang out with her, are you always suggesting drinks then your place or her's?
When I invited her out last week it was to grab a bite to eat and hit up a movie. The other 2 times I just wanted to hang with her, maybe just watch a movie, whatever.

Pimp-sicle said:
I realize you already deleted her number, but maybe if you took her out and did something different once, don't even try to lay her; which might make her think of you differently, THEN go for the close in the next 1-2 dates. I think at this point that's your best bet.

However, now your stuck at her mercy since you deleted her number.
Not really, she already started texting me again. She sent me a text late this evening. I don't know what she wanted. Made a joke that she wanted me to come over, to which she said she did but had to wake up early tomorrow. I told her to call me when she wanted to hang out. I honestly don't know what this chick wants from me, which is annoying to say the least.

Pimp-sicle said:
Let this be a lesson, there's nothing wrong with being a confident, sexual man, but you want to have more substance with a girl if you want success more often.

PIMP
Any ideas guys? I'm starting to just be done with this. I've put myself out there and she's turned down the last few attempts. But she continues to text me.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your words>>>> "Not really, she already started texting me again. She sent me a text late this evening. I don't know what she wanted. Made a joke that she wanted me to come over, to which she said she did but had to wake up early tomorrow. I told her to call me when she wanted to hang out. I honestly don't know what this chick wants from me, which is annoying to say the least."

See the above in bold? You are still placing yourself on "standby", awaiting her beck and call.

Become scarce, answer her texts slowly, with short (3 words) answers. act disintersted, like you met another HB. This is the only way.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
Your words>>>> "Not really, she already started texting me again. She sent me a text late this evening. I don't know what she wanted. Made a joke that she wanted me to come over, to which she said she did but had to wake up early tomorrow. I told her to call me when she wanted to hang out. I honestly don't know what this chick wants from me, which is annoying to say the least."

See the above in bold? You are still placing yourself on "standby", awaiting her beck and call.

Become scarce, answer her texts slowly, with short (3 words) answers. act disintersted, like you met another HB. This is the only way.
Maybe your right and becoming scarce is the best move. That'll be pretty easy to do later this week since the prime club nights are always reserved for partying with the boys.

In other news, I did kick it with this chick briefly today. No sex (didn't even try), just made out and got a bj.