Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next Level

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Phenom:
1. What do you think is an AFCs biggest weakness.

2. How do women use this weakness to their advantage.

[This message has been edited by Don Phenom (edited 02-07-2002).]
1) The biggest weakness of an AFC is his lack of self confidence which leads him to believe that he needs a woman, so he does anything to gain her acceptance. Things like agreeing too much with her, buying her things "win her over" and never saying "no" to her are all the mistakes AFC's make with women which all hinges around a lack of male strength and confidence.

2) Women place a very high value on male strength and confidence and can sense it on a man very much the same way a dog can sense fear on another animal. By the way, while I was writing this, have any of you notice how women and dogs are similar in this respect,

When they sense fear or lack of strength on a person, they bark at you, scare you, and try to run you over. But when you become confrontational with them and stand up for yourself, they back down and RESPECT you.

ok, enough with the brain fart...

But I think it revolves around strength and confidence on the part of the male. If you dont have it, women know that they only have to respect you TO A DEGREE. So therefore they take advantage of the guys lack of confidence, his neediness, and accomodating demeanor by accepting gifts and dinner dates until something better rolls around, or should I say something she respects rolls around.

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this post is long with lots of stuff being said

Just be a man

Just do what you think is right based off of what you know to be true

DO what is right always

Dont follow emotions

Dont have too high of expectations

Make decisions based off of your needs

Read what you want to read

Believe what is true

Dont be swayed by the popular thought

Women have more than one good use

If a woman turns you down it is not because you are ugly of a goof

If you turn down a woman it is becasue she is ugly

Fvck em all

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont procrastinate

Live it dont think it

take every risk within reason

dragons ussually are just a small lizard that can be crushed if you just make the effort

Crush your enemies

See them driven before you

Hear the lamentations of the women

No fat chicks

Dont be a slob --at least dont let anybody know you are a slob

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to say fvck the world then do it--who cares what they think

Make your mark bacause if you dont somebody else will

Always leave a success--leaving a failure will surely follow you forever -or at least ill you die

Always do you best even if it does not matter

Do not let anybody change your vies but allow for thier doubting too

You are never better than somebody else

It is hard always being right
ROFL

Don_Juanabe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time for me to butt in...

Guys, many of you are missing a very crucial point. You become involved with a girl because a relationship with her is an ADDITIONAL thing in your life that you enjoy. You don't try to impress her, you don't try to make yourself into someone you are not, you don't worry about how she feels about you or anything else. You spend time with her because it is fun for YOU. Pushing her buttons is fun for you because of how she reacts -- you get to be playful and watch her squirm, laugh, or be confused, doing what you knew she'd do in response -- it's just sorta funny. And since you are in charge of her emotions you are in control, and you do not REACT to her, she reacts to you, and thus she respects you. Sex is fun because it feels good. Love and all that other serious stuff comes later because you both realize how great it is spending time together.

The goal of a first date is for YOU to have a good time. Now, since women tend to react to the emotions around them, if you are having fun, smiling, laughing, talking, playing... she will feel the same, and she will be inclined to want to be with you again. Don't worry about how she feels, whether she likes you. She is not your concern; you are your concern. Does this create an aura of confidence? Yes, but it isn't forced, it isn't feigned, it isn't even thought about by you. When you are having fun and feeling good you are naturally confident, yet you don't even think about it.

I had a first date the other day with a girl I met online. She is cute and we have a lot in common, but I know that she, and most girls, prefer taller men than I am. But I was there to have fun, and the entire time I was playful, laughing, joking, cutting her down, giving her shyt, answering her questions by turning them back on her. At one point she mentioned a song she likes and I suggested she sing it, but she said she'd be embarrassed, whereupon I said that if she didn't sing it I would, and she'd be far more embarrassed if I were to serenade her than if she were to sing -- about 2 seconds after I started singing (geez I suck), she sang it for me (she actually has a nice voice). We were both smiling, laughing, red in the face the entire date because I was having fun. In essence, because I had fun, she had fun. That's how guy A gets the girl rather than guys B through Z. She has fun with him; her emotions soar, turn, twist, etc. like being on a rollercoaster at an amusement park. And who doesn't have fun at an amusement park?

DJBe

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJBe << is correct women are a reflection of thier enviornments(at least normal ones)

and that is The NEXT LEvEL

------------------
LAW Of Power #48: Assume Formlessness

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabe: Man, you really nailed it. The whole time I was reading that I kept thinking about a situation I'm in with a certain girl now. we've had our ups and downs, and for a while she really pissed me off, and I let her know it. But lately I've been having the attitude that I will do or say whatever I want, and I've been really enjoying myself. When I'm around her, I've noticed she's been picking up on the fun I'm having, and she's been really enjoying my company. We play around a lot more now than ever, and have a great time together, and it's all because I decided to enjoy myself, regardless of what anybody else wanted. It's amazing how you can change a woman's attitude towards you with very little effort. Basically just by being selfish and making the decision that you are the one that deserves to be entertained, like you said. Very cool.

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is why I only needed the true Dons to respond to my questions and work on this with me.

Sigh, My my, it seems everyone is runnig to where they where not invited. Not to be rude but myself, Tricky, Take NO Dirt, Legend, RK Tek, crowes22, bartender, Survivor, Jake Steed, Powertrip and the other Moderators
(besides tricky) don't need any more complications. It's difficult enough to do this on an open forum. RESPECT my request for those who are qualified to take the next step in a true Dons progression to be invovled in this.

Being a woman disqualifies you from being a Don, let alone one who could understand this concept. I really don't know why you two are even here really. And all those others who don't agree or think this concept has no merit, GREAT you are all entitiled to your opinions. However keep it to yourself because it's not going to help what we're trying to do, and it doesn't help you either.
Constructive critisium by those who want the best for the forum is welcome. BUT understand and don't forget who you are talking to when you speak or names.
Finito

Well well, I see the women don't like this idea, BIG SURPRISE, who would have ever thought that would happen. I aughta *&%$ the #@$% outta you two %$@!. WE don't depend on outside influence to progress our skills here. The great minds on this site have always allowed it to progress. Have you seen the DJ bible, that's all internal and so it shall continue.

------------------
Don Phenom- DP, My motto is simple "I will not lose", and if I do, I'll go through you to get where I need to be. "Challenge me at your own risk"

[This message has been edited by Don Phenom (edited 02-11-2002).]

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Phenom:
THIS is why I only needed the true Dons to respond to my questions and work on this with me.

Sigh, My my, it seems everyone is runnig to where they where not invited. Not to be rude but myself, Tricky, Take NO Dirt, Legend, RK Tek, crowes22, bartender, Survivor, Jake Steed, and Powertrip don't need any more complications. It's difficult enough to do this on an open forum. RESPECT my request for those who are qualified to take the next step in a true Dons progression to be invovled in this.

Being a woman disqualifies you from being a Don, let alone one who could understand this concept. I really don't know why you two are even here really. And all those others who don't agree or think this concept has no merit, GREAT you are all entitiled to your opinions. However keep it to yourself because it's not going to help what we're trying to do, and it doesn't help you either.
Constructive critisium by those who want the best for the forum is welcome. BUT understand and fon't forget who you are talking to when you speak or names.
Finito

Well well, I see the women don't like this idea, BIG SURPRISE, who would have ever thought that would happen. I aughta *&%$ the #@$% outta you two %$@!. WE don't depend on others here to, the great mind on this site have alway made it progress. Have you seen the DJ bible, that's all internal and so it shall continue. Be gone

Uhh if my response as well as the responses of others are not welcome, then this thread is not welcome here. Closed.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still fuzzy on the subject, Phenom. I was going to round up some new test subjects last night (until the G.I.T - "Girlfriend in training") rang me up and made me an offer I couldnt refuse. I'll be able to do this better next week anyways.

How should I best approach this? I'm great at arousing emotions from women, but I can't seem to wrap my head around the idea of "harnessing" said emotions for future use. NLP and SS are situational, BTW. You can't do it in a crowded restaurant, unlike what DP is going after.

Did anyone have any luck this weekend?

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right this isn't really for when you just want to see if the girl is worth your time. She has to have passed that test already.

This is for when you two have spent some time together. You know what I hear from girls ALL the time. "I get bored easily" it urks me man, they sounded so lasy, until I realized this was why. They need drama, excitement, passion, all just to satisfy thier emotions.

What evoking is simply raising your awareness toward her emotions. What causes each of them. From the things you say to the things you do. Negs hits are a form of evoking. They are based on physical observations, other forms will come from emotional observations.

Examples: Does talking about her pysical appearance cause her to gigle and touch you and say " stop it" which means continue with one more.
OR
Does she give a bland look and politely smile.

Does she like it when you drive fast, does she look at you like she wants to eat you up, after taking a coner at 60 MPH.
OR
Does she scream and say let me out of this car you lunatic.

There are infinite way to find out what she responds to emotional the most. AND THEN, when you need or she need that emotion to be present, you evoke it using the knowledge you collected. Depending on how fast you do this and how good you are at concelling it, you can have a chick eating out the palm of her hand in a month.

And like I said, when you are doing this you're aren't thinking about if she likes you and trying to please her by giving her physically what you thinks she wants. What you give her is FUN, DRAMA, EXCITEMENT ect. which no girl can resist.

Finito

------------------
Don Phenom- DP, My motto is simple "I will not lose", and if I do, I'll go through you to get where I need to be. "Challenge me at your own risk"

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right this isn't really for when you just want to see if the girl is worth your time. She has to have passed that test already.

This is for when you two have spent some time together. You know what I hear from girls ALL the time. "I get bored easily" it urks me man, they sounded so lasy, until I realized this was why. They need drama, excitement, passion, all just to satisfy thier emotions.

What evoking is simply raising your awareness toward her emotions. What causes each of them. From the things you say to the things you do. Negs hits are a form of evoking. They are based on physical observations, other forms will come from emotional observations.

Examples: Does talking about her pysical appearance cause her to gigle and touch you and say " stop it" which means continue with one more.
OR
Does she give a bland look and politely smile.

Does she like it when you drive fast, does she look at you like she wants to eat you up, after taking a coner at 60 MPH.
OR
Does she scream and say let me out of this car you lunatic.

There are infinite way to find out what she responds to emotional the most. AND THEN, when you need or she need that emotion to be present, you evoke it using the knowledge you collected. Depending on how fast you do this and how good you are at concelling it, you can have a chick eating out the palm of her hand in a month.

And like I said, when you are doing this you're aren't thinking about if she likes you and trying to please her by giving her physically what you thinks she wants. What you give her is FUN, DRAMA, EXCITEMENT ect. which no girl can resist.

Finito

------------------

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drew or any off the moderators for this forum, Cyc is gonna be posting another thread on the implementation of evoking and the success/failure of the various angles. When that post goes up if you could close ths one it would be cool, it got off track in the middle and is too long now anyways. thanks guys.

------------------

Guitar321

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonnna jump in on this and see what i can contribute....
Don phenom i hope you are replying often

From what i have seen this site tends to focus more on who we are as ourselves. The idea is to become a don juan, the model guy, the alpha male. What i think this site tends to focus less on is the idea of seduction, saying the right things to make a girl like you. Don juans tend to rely on their ability to be confident and ambitious and all that good stuff, but they do not really put a lot of weight on what words will make the girl feel like they love you or what exactly to say to spark that fire.

Don phenom I think this might be the concept you are wanting to get at with this post. The idea of being the alpha, don juan, male and also saying the words that she wants to hear to make her wet and feel in love. If so the idea of this post is seduction.

If this is what you are think don phenom, reply and tell me, and i would be glad to expand more, but if i am way off i don't want to waste my time

cool post in any sense.

Matt

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see this in the archive (thanks, Allen).

I have said many times recently that I am less accepting of this whole notion of a Don Juan that this site embraces. When I first came here, I was very much a hard ass about being a strict "DJ" in terms of adhering to principles. But now I realize that there is less value in following principles that I orginally thought. There are a number of reasons for this.

AFC newbies first coming here need "rules" to follow to impose restrictions on their behavior. This is because they are still on gaurd against AFC tendencies. They are like a recoving addict attempting to change behaviors. The problem with this is that the guy ends up focusing so much on what not to do that he does not know what to actually do.

Another problem is that once the individual progresses past the habit-breaking stage, he simply looks for more "rules" on which to base his continued progress. This is actually counterproductive to continued progress because there will be situations where such strict adherence to the rules (or that particular person's interpretation of them) will be work against him.

Recently, I have been hearing references to advanced seduction techniques in the context of something like, "a true DJ would not do that". Since I am more into being effective than to follow this postulated notion of "DJism", I may not be the person to define what the "Next Level" of DJing is. I invite others to present what they think.

Respect to Don Phenom, but I don' really think the question that he started this thread with is an "advanced" topic. "How do women take advantage of AFC weaknesses?" is a newbie theme.

So, I would love to once again address this topic if others can more clearly define what they are looking for with a "Next Level of Don Juan" discussion.

------------------
- The seductionist formerly known as trickynick

You either own the game or it owns you.

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 06-21-2002).]

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I would love to once again address this topic if others can more clearly define what they are looking for with a "Next Level of Don Juan" discussion.

Nick, I've accepted the fact that there is no "next level". We're not exploring space or time, and the chances that we'll find some secret dimension that holds every HB9 ever created throughout history is pretty slim. The DJ Valhalla is a myth.

What I'm getting at here is as simple an idea as a toolshed. It houses tools. Tools that let you build a house, tear one down, or create a bridge. You can dig down or create a hill. You can cut, connect or electrify. But someone without these tools and the knowledge to use them can do none of this. At the root of it all, this is what all the seduction/DJ stuff is about.

We simply just need to aquire the tools (newbie state) and how to use them (advanced state). Yes, it becomes easier with practice, and some may be naturally talented while others struggle. But one day it all just clicks, and it's automatic. That's about as close as I can come to describing a "next level" senario. A little mental toolshed equipped with hundreds of little devices that sllow you to create something for yourself. Maybe I'm wrong and it's not that simple, but it should be. There is no Don Juan olympic event to aspire to, nor will anyone ever be given a congressional medal of honor for his pick-up skills.

-Chris

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris,

You got me, no argument whatsoever. Well said.

Nick

------------------
- The seductionist formerly known as trickynick

You either own the game or it owns you.

cyclonus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'll chime in.

I like the tools in a toolshed analogy being used. But do we have all the tools we need? Is the strict adherence to the DJ rules obstructing us from attaining those tools? I have been doing some thinking lately about sosuave and the DJ system. What is the goal of the system? Is it to get laid? Is it to be an savvy dater? Is it to build relationships? Is it to handle LTR's? Is it multi-oriented? I ask these questions because each presents a different scenario with a specific goal and it's best to talk about techniques in the context of what the goal is. So what is it gentleman?

Of course no one is going to receive a medal for having banged a certain amount of HBs, or for having a certain amount of successful relationships, but acquiring certain skills and tweaking them can greatly facilitate you with accomplishing what you want, or getting what you want. I think Don Phenom when he started this, was using newbie concepts to try to reach a somewhat more advanced level, where you could evoke certain emotions within a woman and capture and guide her imagination. Sound familiar Nick?

I think we've reached that level of our game already Nick, where we are delving not so much into defensive measures like how to handle a girl who flakes, but offensive measures, like use of language. We are dabbling with SS, NLP, certain routines and openers. Which is what Drew said earlier is basically what Don Phenom was looking for here. I think reaching the "next level" is simply expanding your "tools" and mastering the application of said tools. There are so many systems and styles out there guys. MM, Juggler's method, SS, NLP, Grand Master, Gunwitch's mentality, Doc Love system, Anti-Dump mentality, NSS bipolar mentality, David D ****y+funny, Rich H Bisexual sarging, Art of Seduction (very interesting shyt), or how about even personalize your own style (Chris, I know you have your own style which works for you) Although there are some basic fundamental generalizations you can make out the interactions between male and female, I think we should not try to put down a system until we can understand it, unless it's obviously spurious.

I know a guy who compliments a girl and tells her she's beautiful, but he gets laid like crazy. According the DJ Model, this guy would be an AFC, no? All women are different, right guys? Some things stay the same, but each woman is indeed different. Could we not then expand our toolshed so we can tackle whatever woman or situation life throws at us? I believe the next level is to expand your mind.