Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next Level

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Phenom:

Push her buttons, we are no longer the ones who have to pass their test, what they do is irrelavent. We control the show now.

Those questions that you ask her at the begining of the relationship, they no longer are for you to prepare for HER test but for you to prepare YOUR test for her, knowing exactly what makes her tick. (know what makes her feel good, bad, up, down, left, right, everthing.)
So what you are saying here if I understand correctly is that we need to find a reliable way to get the women to equip us with what we need to be able to steer their emotions (their biggest weakness) to wherever is to our advantage.

Am I on the same page as you here?

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly Tricky,

In essence we get them to give us the combination to their safe.

This has to be done by asking and listening to what things have an effect on them and what that effest is.

Also some of this is going to come from us testing them to see how they react to what we do, then remembering that info. Females do this to us but for a different reseaon. They do it to see how emotional we are.

With this info we can guarantee that a chick will never get bored on a date or a relationship with a Don, ever. This is just gonna make us that much more dangerous guys.

I'm getting too tired to type. I gotta get some sleep before I type some bulls**t I can't remember. We gotta continue this tomorrow.
Finito

------------------
Don Phenom- DP, My motto is simple "I will not lose", and if I do, I'll go through you to get where I need to be. "Challenge me at your own risk"

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt personally speaking I tend to place the women I am attracted to on a pedestal that is the number one weakness by far this can be proven by just the basic emotions we feel. for example: You are on a date or whatever with a semi good looking girl who you really could care less about--you say what you want to say you do what you want to do and bamm you are pounding her later that night.

The next week you go out with an exceptionally attractive biatch and all of a sudden you are agreeing with every comment and are trying very hard to relate with everything--trying oh so hard to be what you think she wants--this is self destruction with her--all of a sudden you become nothing but a yes man becasue you have placed her in a position of leadership and power thereby removing your manliness that she desires.

LOL wome use this to thier advantage ROFL Nonstop--they give you funny lookd if you dont agree they pull back if you arent the man they want , they try to mold you work you shape you to what they want and then ultimaltey since they have no clue what they want they then place you in a category of a guy they were once attracted to but now feel you are a pushover. The women feel the need for men who are men but then distort them into another girlfriend.

That is my thoughts on this

Pedestal
then she thinks she is more worthy and you are not

simple clear and accurate

Keep her below you remove that pedestal and bamm you are mackin--sometimes it must be a concious decision, sometimes one has to work on it constantly.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good comments, SC.

Getting information about what makes them feel good what excites and intrigues them come from conversations that serve our purpose in the early stages. Talking about things that make them feel this way will make them experience these positive emotions that they will come to associate with you because they are with you. Of course you are letting her do most of the talking if are doing things right, so you have mystery going for you.

(positive feelings associated with you) + (mystery) = (high interest level in the early stages)

The problematic part of all this seems to me to be gathering information on the negative emotions. You have to find out about these buttons without pushing them to the point where she comes to associate those negative feelings with you. I am a little unclear right now as to how I am going to pull this off.

Any thoughts?

------------------

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 02-08-2002).]

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great concept DP. Like TN said I'll have to think on how to pull it off. Personally I'll have to do some planning on this one.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post and ideas DP. Like TN, I will have to think on how to implement this on the female vixens.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea Don Phenom!

I like where you are going with this.

My question is how do you illicit her response to find that info out. Should our questioning be direct? Or should our questions be clouded in mystery to trigger her emotional response? My thinking is delving into her past relationships and what turned her on/off. But by asking in a certain way, does this show her our hand in what we are trying to do? Maybe we can all come up with common questions we should ask, that way we can see what works and what doesn't. If we all use different techniques, we may never get a true sample.

I think you and TN are right in that field testing is the only way to find merrit in this.

Anybody else have an opinion on this?

Legend

------------------
"As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."... Ben Hogan

"The key to happiness in your life is "Your Life",... Don the Legend

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got an opinion, of course..

I think this concept has merit, but smells like voodoo. We're talking about intangibles here (for lack of a better word), and while the analogy of the "safe combination" makes it easier to digest, I think you guys are looking at a lot of time to sort this out. Maybe we should consult that psychic <sp> guy on TV, John something. Or maybe Ms. Cleo?

But let me get it straight, you're basically trying to find a way into a chicks head in about an eighth of the time, correct? Anyone in a LTR knows how to manipulate emotions like this, but it usually works both ways.

Let me get over my lack of sleep and omnipresent hangover and I'll have some sort of plan to help you guys out.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powertrip, I refuse to believe being in a LTR is the only way to figure these things out. I am sure plenty of other effective seducers have figures this out but to them the game is to be sold not told. Fortunately we don't mind sharing these thoughts with each other.

If you push her buttons in an LTR she is likely to immediately know what you are up to. If we can figure things out quickly, she won't know us well enough to know what we are trying to do, you don't have mystery going for you as much in an LTR.

Anyway, some things have come to mind for how to gather information on negative emotions without coming to be associated with them. If she at any point says that she doesn't like something and names an emotion that it causes, pay attention. She might say sadness, fear, anger, or whatever. Don't dig deeper into these negative emotions because in the early stages you don't want to be associated with them. She might for example connect the anger emotion to more than one thing. Try to figure out what those things have in common and make generalizations about what makes her angry.

What do you think?

Of course I am going to have to field test all this and lately I have been slackin on my pimpin and holding on to the sources of sex that I already have, but I am sure over the next week or two I can scrounge up some girls I don't give a crap what happens with to test these ideas.

We'll see what happens over the weekend. In the meantime keep discussing in here.

------------------

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 02-08-2002).]

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eliciting Values, NLP. Engaging her imagination. Engaging her senses. Guiding her emotions through language and questioning. Creating deep rapport between you and her. Creating a strong connection.
Remember the excitement and anticipation of your first childhood trip to Disneyland? Tell me about your first time away from home... your first time...

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Powertrip you're thinking like an AFC man, to know the true power of a Don you have to be a true one. There's no vodoo about this or the other advanced techniques we have. We are just going into something new, of course it looks and sounds wierd. We are creating and molding it as we go along. It's like building the road we are walking on. when the rookies and newbies on the site get to be veterans they'll do it again with something else that's how it works man.

As I see it, this is going to become second nature. Just like how the other skills have become part of us, this will.

You only have to pay attention to what her emotional state is when you do something or say something then watch the reaction. Remember they are going to be trying to hide their emotions ( it's their weakness ).

Since women fall in love through their ears, it's ovious what you say to them is going to cause some emotional up flares.

With this, never be predictable, get the most out of her. She'll be exhuasted by the time you drop her home. All she'll be thinking about is how you made her FEEL sooo many emotions like no one else can. You'll be like her freakin drug.

As far as the negative emotions go, while doing this, you will come across them. So what, at least you'll know what causes it because you'll be paying attention now. Instead of wondering " what's her f**king problem" AND most of the time girls are just looking for an emotion outlet when they start fights like that. What we'll do for them, is beat them to the punch.

As you see, this will take a lot of stress off the average Don. As the amount of time he spends worring or thinking about her is reduced. The amount of time she is thinking about how HE MAKES HER FEEL is increased.

Because lets face it, chicks are selfish when it comes to emotions. They think they should have all and we should have none. Lets give em all they can handle.

The name for this skill is simple,
evoke: cause a desired emotion in a female at an instant, to assist in any given situation. Weather it be for her benifit or yours.

Remember guys, this as everything else we do, should be fun and exciting to do.
Finito

------------------
Don Phenom- DP, My motto is simple "I will not lose", and if I do, I'll go through you to get where I need to be. "Challenge me at your own risk"

[This message has been edited by Don Phenom (edited 02-08-2002).]

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenom, I was playing the Devils' advocate in this thread, and probably will continue to do so. Opposing viewpoints only serve to strengthen an arguement, and I still think that the subject matter is vague. I'm game for you to show me an example of this theory.

This isnt Kino, building your confidence, or eye contact. This is getting inside their heads, which on the whole is a bit scarier and harder to do than getting in their pants.

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure there can be a combo of actions ,followed by questions ,& statements just magical styles of dj-ing greatness

im waiting to see this come together.i have uped my game alot from this site,but i wasnt a total AFC to the 10th degree or anything like that i just needed to discover my mistakes and ajust my actions,and i have done all that, now i want the NEXT LEvEL

this project need an official name so that it can be referred to by anyone who is interested.

it will need alot of testing ,which i am good for(i have a choice of Any girl in some of my college classes,all because of the basic dj stuff,).

------------------
LAW Of Power #48: Assume Formlessness

cyclonus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too like where this thread is going. I think Powertrips critcisms are warranted to keep us from getting our heads too big. So instead of just tossing him off as an AFC, lets back up our arguments with logic AND first hand experience.

Indeed, a girls emotions may be evoked. I think it has a lot to do with how COMFORTABLE she is with you. You will get her to talk a lot more about what pushes her buttons if she feels totally comfortable with you and this implies that you have to earn her trust. Now, i'm not sure..exactly how effective NLP is..b/c i personally have not tested it. To me it is too..abstracted and scripted and takes..the joy out of picking up chicks. It would be great if you could find a way to get a girl to open up w/o a scripted line, rather..a concept..or a notion. Just like.."confidence" is a notion..that helps us pass through THEIR tests (and the tests of life for that matter), there should be a similar discovery of a notion that allows what don phenom is trying to get at.

I think a good idea would be for the masters here..to field test..what goes on and perhaps..tie this into the "success/failure" thread..that i put up.

Forum looks like its heading in the right direction.

-cyc.

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cyc, I wasn't tossing Powertrip off as an AFC. He is one of the Dons I orginaly wanted in on this. I was just saying that his particular observation of saying this was like vodoo seemed to come from perspective of that of an AFC, I respect his opion a lot.

Trip, if you want to play Devils Avocate, also give ways to improve what you see wrong man
and take it easy, this still it is fetal form.

Cyc, as far as scripting lines to evoke. I don't think it will come out that way. Just like a guy can't control his little general. Girls can't control their emotions all that well at all.

I'll have massive amounts of time this week to try this out. I'll let you guys know what I find. But all of the true Dons have to do this. Since we are on the same level of confidence when it comes to the opposite sex.
SO that won't be a problem when doing this because as you can see this requires a whole lot of confidence just to wrap your mind around the concept.

Cyc, that thread sounds like a good idea.

------------------

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyclonus:
Forum looks like its heading in the right direction.

-cyc.
I hope so. Hear are my thoughts.

Personally, observing a woman’s emotional reaction to your words or body language is not a new concept. It’s difficult for an AFC to do (the woman is on a pedestal after all, ya can hardly see her all the way… up there.) but I don’t think there is any man out there who has not figured out by age10 that women are emotional and men are logical.

DP seems to be advocating that we use our inherent powers of logic and observation to CONTROL a woman’s emotions. The second you DESIRE control, you lose it. Or maybe she is way ahead of you, recognizes your DESIRE for control in the first 60sec and lets you run with it. She could lead you around like a carrot in front of a donkey by reacting one way or the other to what ever you say. In the end, SHE chooses how to react to you based on WHO SHE IS.

To wit:

You are what you think.

You find what you seek.

If you THINK that controlling a woman’s emotions is the ultimate DJ technique, then YOU will BECOME the master of it. However, you will only FIND a type of woman who RESPONDS to that way of thinking.

Kind of close minded if you ask me. I want to find a woman who RESPONDS to me for who I am, not the mask I wear or the strategy I employ.

Blah… blah… AFC talking… keep reading.

I used to think you should not play games and upon finding this site recognized that I might be an AFC.

Through this site I realized that games ARE played by both sexes even it they don’t know it. That I did have traits of an AFC (pedestal, no eye contact, etc.)

Now I believe game playing is a waste of time. Secondly, while I have weaned of some of my AFC tendencies, I can honestly say I never felt like an AFC once in my relationships with women.

Why you ask?

My goal has always been to find a woman I WANT to date. Not just the ones I can MANIPULATE into dating. I want a woman with the smarts not to fall for this stuff because I never have. In high school, I put one woman on the highest pedestal possible. I was her "friend", etc, but I NEVER actually asked her out. I never made it clear I saw her in a non-friend way (Grade A AFC). Since coming to this site I have wondered why I did not have the balls to go for it with this girl in high school. I have come to realize that even though I was head over heels in love with THE IDEA of her, I did not like THE REALITY of who she was. That is why I never asked her out. My gut was telling me it would simply not work because this woman WAS NOT A WOMAN I WANTED TO DATE. We went out after high school a couple times, but still that gut check was there. Today, thinking back on those days and from info gleaned from this site, there were good signs she may have been open to romance if I could have seen past the pedestal I put her on. I didn’t because I did not want too.

Therefore, while many here may feel they are AFC’s, they may not be. Don’t get me wrong. If you can’t smile or make eye contact with a woman you are going to go nowhere with the ladies. Just don’t feel that because you were not happy as an AFC, you will be as a Don Juan. In fact, you may ultimately be even more depressed because you have dated and bedded hundreds of women but still not found one you TRULY WANT.

To wit, this is my philosophy to finding that elusive diamond in the rough:

Let go.

Dig in.

Find someone who wants to be with you.

Not terribly enlightening to some of you I suppose. Maybe even too simplistic. You may even have laughed out loud when you read it.

But think about it.

Let go of your desire if you want to light her fire.

Dig in and don’t give up, but pass on her ass if she ain’t got latitude in her attitude.

Be you, for her to find you.

Who are you?

Maximus

Lao Tzu – Tao Te Ching

When the best student hears about the way
He practices it assiduously;
When the average student hears about the way
It seems to him one moment there and gone the next;
When the worst student hears about the way
He laughs out loud.
If he did not laugh
It would be unworthy of being the way.

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 02-08-2002).]

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drew:
Eliciting Values, NLP. Engaging her imagination. Engaging her senses. Guiding her emotions through language and questioning. Creating deep rapport between you and her. Creating a strong connection.
Remember the excitement and anticipation of your first childhood trip to Disneyland? Tell me about your first time away from home... your first time...
Drew is on it.

Sorry guys - there's nothing new here. The NLP and SS people have been doing this since before some of you were in diapers.

If you want to learn how to do this shyt, go learn about NLP and SS techniques. Then do some improvising to see what works for you. They are way ahead of the game compared to anything anyone here (me included) would ever be able to improvise or work out from a clean slate.

Some words about SS - some guys get the wrong idea about SS and think it's all about learning some hokey patterns like lines - spit them out and the chick falls for you.

It doesn't work like that. Running a pattern well means keeping your voice low and smooth, your posture right, and - here's the killer - once you understand the principles you can make them up as you go. And you can respond to a chick's hot buttons.

Ask the right questions and *she will tell you where those buttons are.* Then you use imagery and kino to push them.

What the SS people don't get is that when a pattern works, a lot of the time it's because the guy is so distracted by trying to keep everything under control that he is in a powerful and seductive emotional state - compared to the AFC, who will be nervous and will talk and move jerkily. (I mean like a puppet - not a jerk.) All that crap about double meanings isn't what does the job. What does the job is the fact that the guy feels in control, his voice is low and seductive, and he knows how to read and lead his quarry.

There's no mystery here. Chicks take a lot of their emotional cues from the guy they're with. If he's relaxed, they're relaxed and receptive. If he's nervous, they're nervous and not receptive.

Of course the real world intrudes some because a chick's base emotional state before a date depends on her mood and the kind of day she's had and all of that.

But... once you get the basics of eliciting responses and emotions, none of that matters any more. You get relaxed, she gets relaxed, she starts talking about positive experiences, she starts imagining positive experiences, you anchor them with some kino, she starts associating positive experiences with you... and you're home.

Job done. Nothing else to do.

Is it *that* easy? No, it's not. You have to practice like crazy, over and over till you get it *in practice*. And deal with all the wipe outs and failures - and learn from them.

Me, I'm still practicing, so I'm not going to pretend I'm The Master here. But I've done it, and I've seen it being done - and I say unto you, verily, when your game is good, add these tools and it will be better than you could ever begin to imagine.

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get Maximus' quote on here, but as I read this thread I was thinking the same thing: You find what you seek. You will attract a woman who responds to manipulation if you use manipulation to interact with her.

My father was a master at mind manipulation and I can sense it better than most people. It's an instant turnoff for me. But I never claimed to be typical.

I'm curious to see how this goes.

------------------
Live ... Love ... Laugh

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consider myself a master DJ, but I sure knew this stuff a long time ago. Since I don't always do it, I know I have a long way to go. But I look forward to it. This is really not such an advanced concept.

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The NEXT LEvEL is different it hasnt been formed solid yet it is different than any thing evered done because it isnt done being custum designed.

Has any one read the 48 laws of power
they would know that thier is minipulation in your every day life

you do not atract minipulative girls by being minipulative.

if your aiming at beig the master at pulling great girls the you will do that,even if it is by minipulation,

just because every one has seen other thing doesnt mean that thier cant be any thing new to come along

so i say more power to the innovators like Don Phenom<< if thier werent any innovators or inventers thier wouldnt be home computers
or anthing new.

people thought they new everything hundreds of years ago but then thier was the invention of the air plane.

Keep inventing new SH*T.

------------------
LAW Of Power #48: Assume Formlessness