Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next Level

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going into another level of my Don Juan abilities. The things I am seeing now are amazing. The game is so simple, I don't have to play it anymore, I let the girl do it for me. MORE ON THAT LATER

This post is for those Dons so far along with their skills, that they feel they can get any girls they really want. The true Dons, you guys know who you are, and this will not really be useful to any others but us.

I need you guys to respond to this, when I get ten responses. I'll go into what this is about more. Think about, then answer these questions.

1. What do you think is an AFCs biggest weakness.

2. How do women use this weakness to their advantage.

This is gonna be big guys so lets get this rooling.

[This message has been edited by Don Phenom (edited 02-07-2002).]

Scientific

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see myself as a master of the game quite yet, but I get what I want. My thoughts on yr topic...

1) self-love

2) This one I really need not answer, the evidence of how women take advantage of AFCs is incredibly easy to find on this site. But I will give a coupla thoughts...

A man who loves himself takes care of himself, physically, emotionally, spiritually. When someone is in love it's very easy to see, no? Same goes for when someone loves themselves. I'm not talking about narcissism (spelling?) or being *in* love with yourself, but rather truly loving and accepting onesself. That is where confidence comes from, btw. I thought for a while that confidence was the worst trait of an AFC, but no, you have to go deeper than that. What is confidence? Is it self acceptance? What is self acceptance? Is it self love? So how do I get self love? That's how to truly be a master of women, and of life in general. Love life and life will love you.

Dan

NowArriving

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Not knowing himself. If you don't know yourself, if you don't have a deep down confidence in who you are, women or anyone, can get to you through rejection and put-downs.

If you really know who you are, and you know you are valuable, and you know what you are about, and you know what you want then you will go after it and you will be happy.

2) Women use this to their advantage by playing on your insecurities, not muscular enough, not rich enough, not popular enough, not able to perform. This lets women say, "I'm perfect. You are not. However, I will overlook your weaknesses, for now, if you do this, this, and that." Or, if they are nice, they might just use you for attention, which builds up their confidence for when they go after guys they want.

DP: How old are you?

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MY ANSWER: Placing the hot babe on a pedestal and worshipping her and everything about her.

MY ANSWER: The hot babe knows you think the world of her and that you don't deserve her. As a result, she thinks she can do much better than you, but in the meantime, she'll string you along and will take all that you will give her, i.e., attention, supplication, grovelling, expensive gifts and restaurant meals. When she's through with you, she'll discard you like a dirty rag.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Don Phenom,

Your post is very interesting. I hope to see more than 10 responses to see what you have to say.

1) The AFC's biggest weakness is himself and not women.

2) Women play on men's insecurities because they think they have the advantage in the relationship over a man. True Don's know that any women is replaceable and that the key to a Don's happiness is himself, not her. When a Don see a woman that is game playing, he either check mates her moves or moves on to greener pastures(other women).

Legend

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Low self-confidence or self-esteem evidenced by low eye contact, not asking for the number up front, a slight tremor in the voice or flicker in the eyes.

2) Girls or anyone else paying attention for that matter, can pick up on the slightest voice tremor, stammer, eye flicker, nervousness, you name it. They may go out with you, and depending on their own wants needs and personality may dig you just the way you are. But they will always remember the first 10 seconds that you walked up, made eye contact and actually said something. And they will remember it forever. IF you get into a LTR, she will subconsciously know your weaknesses and use them against you to varying degrees.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Being needy. Needing the girl leads to all AFC traits in my opinion.

2. She being aware that he needs her allows her to treat him any way she pleases, she holds the power, b/c she is his source of happiness.

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Phenom:

1 Never revealing their true intentions because they're afraid that they will lose the woman.

2 They act like they don't know what the intentions of the AFC are and play with the idea that he has a "secret." They use this act of a coward to their advantage.

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See this is why I only needed the advanced Dons on this one. Scientific and NowArriving, no offence and believe me I'm not trying to seperate us or anything. I just that there is a progression to this game and I don't want to confuse those who aren't ready. Becasue you might have to start all over if you aren't. You guys aren't ready yet, you still need to get or go through some stuff first especially on the site. Your time will come, don't worry about it.

Ok everybody else I knew you guys would be on the same wave length as far as knowing what the answers to those questions are. We just need four more True Dons and we can get this started.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) He doesn't have the correct attitude. And in a lot of cases he doesn't understand that he doesn't have it. He belives that if he is able to say and do the right things with her, that's all he needs. This may be true, except to do and say these things effectively requires the attitude he does not have and does not understand.

2) Women (especially experienced and attractive ones) can be very manipulative. They can easily distinguish the guys who really have it from the guys who are trying too hard or trying to conceal weakness. They will give him enough attention for him to think that they may be interested and of course the AFC will think he's somewhere with her that he's not. She'll end up getting him to do things for her, spend money on her, etc.

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 02-07-2002).]

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) AFC's don't respect themselves. They lie to themselves about the emotions they feel and make no effort to control their thoughts. They hide in a fantasy world in order to remain willingly ignorant of the reality of their true selves.

2) Most women master the art of reading, analyzing and manipulating males by the age of 12. They can pick out a sucker within the first eight seconds. Depending on the situation, their main objective is to keep the AFCs IL high, by acting interested, but using very vague and confusing verbage (********), to avoid making any verbal commitments. The challenge of diciphering ******** also serves to raise the AFC's IL even higher. As long as she is aware of his high IL, a beautiful woman can get an AFC to do almost anything.

There's one weakness in a woman's game. The amount of power they have is totally dependant on the amount of power given to them by the AFC.

DJs are the only ones wise enough to exploit that weakness.

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tricky what took you so long man, heh heh

Survivor, your right about everything man, except the weakness of the woman. That's why I'm gathering you guys. We are the only ones far alone with the confidence in ourselves and our abilities to take advantage of this.

This is gonna be better than I orginaly thought. Come on, two more true Dons. We only have about (10) that come here often enough to catch this post anyways, the others will get it when they visit again hopefully.

------------------
Don Phenom- DP, My motto is simple "I will not lose", and if I do, I'll go through you to get where I need to be. "Challenge me at your own risk"

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tricky what took you so long man, heh heh
I wanted to see who else you would get responding first and what they would say. BTW I am curious to see where you are going with this.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. AFCs biggest weakness:
Letting life wash over them like a tidal wave, rather than having the balls to go out and TAKE what they want.

2. How do women use this weakness to their advantage:
They become the tidal wave. They use their skills to get anything they want from the guy, without fear that he will have the balls to TAKE anything from them in return.

Jake

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DP, don't be discouraged if more DJs don't reply. Remember, alot of the True Dons have since left the site.

Nine is close enough.

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

1. an AFC's biggest problem is his lack of knowlege and ignorance to the game.an AFC thinks the world is going to just roll over one day and give him the girls he dreams about without earning anything.
he doesnt know how "f-ing" stupid he is and he doesnt know that he needs to know some new sh*t in order to have his desired sucess with women.

2.Women use an AFC's weakness because Women put them selves over the AFC, especialy if she is recieving respect that she didnt earn from an AFC.women know that theese guys have a desire for them and they naturaly dont want the AFC because he isnt any bit of a surviving challenge.Women can "whipe thier azz" with AFC's ,and the AFC's probly wont even get the guts to desire that woman any less.

------------------
Laskoe

[This message has been edited by laskoe (edited 02-07-2002).]

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, like Jake said, nine is close enough.

laskoe, your are very close on #2 way off on #1.

Anyways, we should get this started, alright we here all know about how the media has basically casued the AFC problem. As well as how this site has allowed us to erase all the crap we've been feed since we were 4 years old.

We have gone pass that into a phase where we give women what they want and still give them what they need. We know the importance of eliminating the emotions from the decitions we make when it comes to women. We also know the importance of listening to what women say about themselves because they test you on it later in the relationship.

Were we are going basically goes beyond that, we have worked on ourselves, gotten the confidence from doing so, and women are attracted to it. We have eliminated our weakness. BUT we have not exploited the #1 weakness of the female. Understandably we were not in a position to do so, now we are.

What is the female's #1 weakness, her emotions we have seen and heard it many times.

Female " I need a man who can light my fire"

Female " I need a sensitive man"

Female " I need a man that can make me laugh"

And it goes on and on, what we true Dons have here is the ability to learn the combination of the safe. No no longer are trying to avoid her emotional outbust but encourage them. ( We have the confidence to handle it, which is what they ultimately want)

Push her buttons, we are no longer the ones who have to pass their test, what they do is irrelavent. We control the show now.

Those questions that you ask her at the begining of the relationship, they no longer are for you to prepare for HER test but for you to prepare YOUR test for her, knowing exactly what makes her tick. (know what makes her feel good, bad, up, down, left, right, everthing.)

Women try to hide their emotions constantly at the start of a relationship. And at times long into it because it's their biggest weakness, and they are busy trying to find yours.

You hear all the time about how women know their man inside and out. Because they know their specific weakness, which all stem from the 2 questions I asked of you guys. Guys basically think girls are weaker than they actually are and put them on pedestals to compensate for it. And usually they equate beauty with her not being able to take care of herself. So the the more beautiful she is, the more power they give her. You all knew this and understood it, we all did.

I gathered you guys here because I need your imput on this. Don't worry, this is new to us all, but as the best we have a responsibility to delve deeper into this game so others can follow, this is just another layer.

We have worked on what we do, as we should have and others have to first. Now it's time to focus on the compition and make them do the work for us. It's amazing how simple this is going to make women seem, but as we know, they are no where near as complicated as we once though.

This is a new chapter in what we true Dons have the Power to do. And we are the ones to write it.

------------------
Don Phenom- DP, My motto is simple "I will not lose", and if I do, I'll go through you to get where I need to be. "Challenge me at your own risk"

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Phenom,

I don't have time for a lengthly reply at the moment, but this is a killer concept. I'll spend some time thinking about it and I'll get back to you.

One more thing, let's make an effort to go into the field and test these new ideas as they are being discussed. As with all DJ principles and techniques, they all have to be backed up by experience in the field in order to be of value.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
Don Phenom,

I don't have time for a lengthly reply at the moment, but this is a killer concept. I'll spend some time thinking about it and I'll get back to you.

One more thing, let's make an effort to go into the field and test these new ideas as they are being discussed. As with all DJ principles and techniques, they all have to be backed up by experience in the field in order to be of value.

Oh yeah, there's no question about that. It's not gonna be easy but if we don't do it who will. Like I said it's our responsibility now. I'll be trying this out over the next couple months and I need all of your help and into to make it universally useful.

------------------

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Dom, well thought out and written. Now I see what you were getting at with your question.

You're right, men usually think, women usually feel. Women usually are more in touch with their emotions than are men, and women rely more on their intuition then do men. Agreed.

And this is a simple concept, as you say. Men should be able to push her buttons and let her gyrate around him. He should be as solid as a sodium vapor light in a supermarket parking lot on a summer evening, while the female moths fly wild orbits around him. He is stoic while she emotes.

That is the typical male role.

However, most (all) of the guys on this site have a demonstrated problem with being stoic, turning a deaf ear to her whining and complaining and not giving a sh!t if she dumps him.

I am find being stoic MUCH easier since first visiting this site many months ago. I have dated several women in the past few months and even dated one gorgeous woman once only to return home and flush her home phone number. Why? It was a great date, but when I dropped her off, we hugged warmly, but she turned her cheek at the last second when I tried to kiss her lips. [buzzer sound] NEXT!

Anyway, I'm still working for the point when I'm completely immune to babalicious chick pushing my buttons, much less me standing stalwart while I push hers. Maybe this is Don Juan Nirvana, but though the spirit is willing, the flesh is still a bit weak.

Working on it, and hope your further posts will lead me to the promised land.

Lead on, brother!