next a new fwb?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out on new years with a friend and a bunch of her girls up by my parents house. I ended up hooking up with one that night. I got her number in the morning and drove her home told her I would call her. A couple of days passed and my friend calls me from work. She puts the girl I hook up with on the phone unexpectedly. We talk for a couple of minutes and I had to run. She called me up the next day and the day after. A couple of more days passed and I called her up. I was heading back up to my parents to hang with some friends for the weekend so we made plans for Sunday. We hooked up again, and right after I dropped her off. That night we talked and in perfectly clear english we basically established that we would keep fooling around with each other and that was it. She just called me up and told me she wants to come over after work. I live 2 hrs away though and she knows it. I haven't been showing any real interest other than hooking up and she is starting to nag me. The girl is amazing though when we hook up so I'm hesitant to let it go and be a total ****. I aint got the time to be driving back and forth right now and she knows that too. She's creeping me out a bit with the calls and whatnot. Any suggestions.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you agreed to only hooking up and fooling around, but are aggravated that she's calling you to try to hook up with you?

You made your bed, and you're refusing to lie in it. If you want her to stop calling you, tell her you've fallen for someone back home or something.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I made my bed with this one. I just dont know anymore. I have told her from the beginning I dont like talking on the phone but she is calling up with nothing to say and wont hang up. We talked this though and came up with some rules. I'm just thinking this girl is going to be the pyscho kind down the road now and I probably should just get out.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. Getting the psycho vibe. I got that from a girl at school (except I couldn't avoid her unfortunately).

She's 2 hours away. I don't think you need to worry TOO much. Just don't pick up all the time and tell her you left your phone at home or something (if whatever 'rules' you made don't seem to work).

Alexi