Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

newspaper personals?

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone here placed a personals ad in the local newspaper or nickel saver? I haven't heard anyone talk about this here probably since most personals are placed online now.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FoolsCause said:
Has anyone here placed a personals ad in the local newspaper or nickel saver? I haven't heard anyone talk about this here probably since most personals are placed online now.
Newpaper personal ad's are and should be done with the introduction of the internet. I remember how anonymous those personals were, like the outdated Craiglist is today "SWF looking for a SWM, 27 yrs old, 5'4 blonde, medium build, name is Kathy" and then you either wait a week for a picture in the mail or you take your chance and go out to meet her hoping your date won't look like godzilla or be a 50 year old semi-retired prostitute.

MarkR

Reaction score
FoolsCause said:

I had my personal ad in a local newspaper for about nine months.
During that time 4 or 5 ladies contacted me. Three of them were single moms and one had two huge dogs.
One lady was ten years older than me and had a son, her husband had left for another younger woman. As it turned out later, she used me to make her husband jelaous.
Another lady, the one with two huge dogs, was in a process of divorce, and it turned out that her husband, who was definitely smart, made her sign a prenup which she now regretted because she knew she would not get anything from him and I was being looked at as a roomate.(she had to move out of his house)
The third lady did not seem to have an agenda, but she had a 10 mo son who meant a whole world to her. She was breastfeeding him and could not leave him for more than four hours. Read date was limited to 1-2 hours. I think she was crazy.

The bottom line - newspaper ad did not work in my case. While my ad was on I had never been contacted by somebody who had no kids or had not been recently divorced (read not broken).