Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

News: Serial Killer in England, 5 Dead thus far.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is happening right now in Ipswich, England.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/6173633.stm

There's a link on that page called 'The Psycology of a Killer'

What I found dare I say 'funny' was this quote:

"Some serial killers also have a bizarre understanding of the nature of women and may attack women because they believe they are seductresses who destroy their virtue"

In such a feminist world is it really that bizzare of an understanding?

The Muscly Jerk

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lesson to learn here is dont be a prostitute.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
The lesson to learn here is dont be a prostitute.

Yeah. That makes them allright to kill!!

....jackass.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad I dont live there :D

on a serious note, thats an interesting quote.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing, looking at the picture's of all those prostitutes that were killed, they all look completley normal like any typical woman you bump on the street. I doubt they ever tell the guys they date what they do for living... so folks if your girl happens to suck your d1ck like a pro, its because she might be one!.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I studied serial killers in college. If I may yield a wild but educated guess based upon the limited evidence, I would venture to predict:

1) The killings are indeed linked. The first thing profilers always take into consideration, before even evaluating forensic evidence, is the victim. Suffice to say, all were Caucasian hookers who were found in open fields.

2) The killer is a white male in his late twenties or early thirties.

3) He comes from a middle class or higher socio-economic background. See DJDamage's comment.

4) He fits the typology of being on a "mission" to cleanse the community of sin, thus he may well be an avid church goer and I would venture to bet is actively involved in the church staff, perhaps as a "youth leader" or priest/pastor.

5) He has a loving wife or girlfriend.

6) If he murdered the ladies in an open field, that would suggest he either killed them at another location and moved the body, or drove them out to the remote area, in which either case he would have an organized personality; he's neat, nice, leads a structured life, and would hardly ever be behind in his electric bill. In regards to the open fields, he wants people to find the bodies; he wants to show the world how "sinful" these women are.

7) But most importantly, he's already rapid cycling through his killings and will kill again rather shortly. Serial killers go through a five-stage cycle of distorted thinking and every time they go through it the faster they go through it, the less time they can psychologically tolerate not killing. He's very likely getting sloppier and will put himself into a compromising situation.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
I studied serial killers in college. If I may yield a wild but educated guess based upon the limited evidence, I would venture to predict:

1) The killings are indeed linked. The first thing profilers always take into consideration, before even evaluating forensic evidence, is the victim. Suffice to say, all were Caucasian hookers who were found in open fields.

3) He comes from a middle class or higher socio-economic background. See DJDamage's comment.

4) He fits the typology of being on a "mission" to cleanse the community of sin, thus he may well be an avid church goer and I would venture to bet is actively involved in the church staff, perhaps as a "youth leader" or priest/pastor.

6) If he murdered the ladies in an open field, that would suggest he either killed them at another location and moved the body, or drove them out to the remote area, in which either case he would have an organized personality; he's neat, nice, leads a structured life, and would hardly ever be behind in his electric bill. In regards to the open fields, he wants people to find the bodies; he wants to show the world how "sinful" these women are.

7) But most importantly, he's already rapid cycling through his killings and will kill again rather shortly. Serial killers go through a five-stage cycle of distorted thinking and every time they go through it the faster they go through it, the less time they can psychologically tolerate not killing. He's very likely getting sloppier and will put himself into a compromising situation.

You sound like Dutch from "The Shield" :p

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Why does that suggest an organised personality? Even the most muddled-headed guy would know enough to move the target away from the area where the kill took place.

By the way, he isn't going to get caught. The British cops going to chase him around London waving truncheons and saying "Oi oi", and then he will jump on a plane to Brazil while informing some dude at the airport he is dining with the governor of Rio, and a young detective will have to follow his trail using a series of extremely easy clues.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
By the way, he isn't going to get caught. The British cops going to chase him around London waving truncheons and saying "Oi oi".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Why does that suggest an organised personality? Even the most muddled-headed guy would know enough to move the target away from the area where the kill took place.
You might think that and it's certainly rational but here's the lowdown:
Organized Offender:
Offense planned; victim is targeted stranger; personalizes victim; controlled conversation; crime scene reflects overall control; demands submissive victim; restraints used; aggressive acts prior to death; body hidden; weapon or evidence absent; transports victim or body.

Disorganized Offender:
Spontaneous offense; victim of location known; depersonalizes victim; minimal conversation; crime scene random and sloppy; sudden violence to victim; minimal use of restraints; sexual acts after death; body left in view; weapon or evidence often present; body left at death scene.

—Research by Robert Ressler cited in Contemporary Perspectives on Serial Murder, edited by Ronald Holmes and Stephen Holmes, 1998.
And...
One of the trademarks of the planning characteristics of the organized offender is that the "drop zone" is rarely ever the "kill zone" which is also rarely ever the "abduct zone". The disorganized offender is so characteristic of such little planning that all they have is a "comfort zone". While both types of offenders are likely to have a script they want their victims to play, the organized offender has rehearsed (and more likely perfected) the script down to the smallest detail. The body is typically moved in whole or in pieces in order to conceal or advertise, depending upon the organized offender's assessment of what is needed at that given time in the sequence. It's amazing that, once apprehended, these types of killers can remember almost every exact spot where they dumped some part of their victims.

Understanding the Disorganized/Organized Typology

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I profile the murderer as a 53 year old bald man who drives a cheap car. We'll see.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Un-originality at it's best. Or is it worst?

Not very nice at all.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:

I think we have found our killer mates. Guards!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or it could be Bjerte...

Hey Deep, are you planning to work in this field? A buddy of mine also works in profiling, and it seems like a pretty interesting job, even though its so hard to finish.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no, Bjerte came to MySpace to look for love! Killing prostitutes doesn't seem like his style, unless he met them on the net, of course...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have very good instincts about guys. But I guess prostitutes hop into bed with any guy so they forget their instincts about weird guys. These become their customers and in this case their killers.

Very creepy how they show the pictures of all these girls and we know they are prostitutes. Wonder how the families of these girls feel.