Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

News Article: Man Sues Over Lack Of 'Axe Effect'.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man sues over lack of 'Lynx effect'

A luckless Indian romeo is suing Lynx after he failed to land a single girlfriend during seven years of using their products.

Vaibhav Bedi, 26, is seeking £26,000 from parent company Unilever for the "depression and psychological damage" caused by the lack of any Lynx effect.

Court officials in New Delhi have agreed to order forensic laboratory tests on dozens of his half-used Lynx body washes, shampoos, anti-perspirants and hair gels.

Lynx - marketed as Axe in India - is famous for its saucy ads showing barely clothed women throwing themselves at men.

But Bedi says in his court petition: "The company cheated me because in its advertisements, it says women will be attracted to you if you use Axe.

"I used it for seven years but no girl came to me."

When contacted Unilever declined to comment on the case.

But India's leading compensation litigator Ram Jethmalani warned: "There is no data to substantiate the supposition that unattractive and unintelligent men don't attract women.

"In fact some of the best looking women have been known to marry and date absolutely ghoulish guys. I'd suggest that the company settles this issue out of court."
Source: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3542183.html

LMAO!! I'll bet he'll still get some money out of this...

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"In fact some of the best looking women have been known to marry and date absolutely ghoulish guys."
Love how when people are trying to make a point they completely blow their credibility by looking to the exceptions to the rule as proof in their argument.

:crackup:

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axe should sue him for 'Criminal AFCness'

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Nice!

Possibly the lamest thing the the McDonald's lawsuit over hot coffee.

I think he should hang out with me. I walk by and the women get wet. We'll call it the "Blake Effect". I should totally market myself.

Then again this guy may be beyond help....good thing I've got nothing to lose in a lawsuit