Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEWBIES READ THIS -- Comprehensive Guide to Game

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of newbies to the community posting these days so I'm going to give you guys the comprehensive overview/primer I wish I had when I started out...

BUILDING MERE EXPOSURE

Opening, hooking, and getting their contact details with upwards of 100% success rate is possible. The reason this is possible is because I learned how to turn it into a hard skill. Hard skills are something you can learn to do, repeat the sequence of steps, and have success nearly every time. Soft skills are more like an art where you learn the structure, practice it, and every time you finish you'll have a slightly different outcome. Think painting a picture. Some will be better than others, some will be complete ****, and others will be a work of art. That is a soft skill. Anyway, opening, hooking, and closing is a hard skill following the proper sequencing. Now that being said, that doesn't mean you'll have attraction or the number won't flake. That's where non-verbals, preselection, and all the other aspects of “game” and attraction comes into play. More on that later. For now I just want to cover the sequencing I spoke of a moment ago:

1. Mere Exposure
2. Opening Lines
3. Trigger a smile
4. Approach
5. Qualifying Statements
6. Disqualifying Others
7. Ask an Opinion
8. Lock In!

One of the most important rules of indirect game is to never make it feel or seem like you're hitting on them. The two main things that give away your intentions is poor delivery and shoddy body language. If you're delivery is off at best you'll look like you're hitting on her, possibly try-hard, and at worst just plain creepy. Just keep that in the back of you mind when doing these since you don't want to give the impressing you're hitting on them. You want it to feel like you're just two people having a peasant chat or small talk, bull****ting as some call it, and not actually an attempted pickup. So many guys telegraph way too much interest and their intent is clear as day. So how do you hit on them without hitting on them?

Pre-open. When you first hit the venue do what is known as pre-opening. This is when you do a brief approach, exchange names, and leave them on a high note. Doing so should last no more than a few seconds. You're in, out, and gone. This really trips them up because you're actually walking up to them, talking to them (only guys that hit on them do this, right?), but then you leave! That can't be right? If you're hitting on them why did you just walk off? You know what they're thinking, “Hmm... maybe he's not actually hitting on me after all.” If they automatically assume you're hitting on them, which most will, especially during night game, this will really throw them off guard. That's how indirect game should operate. However, I'm getting a little ahead of myself. Before you can walk away you first must approach them. There are several different types of openers and the 3 I want to focus on are Functional, Compliment, and Observational (aka Situational) openers:

Functional openers are the easiest and most socially acceptable openers to use. However, they're the toughest to transition from. An example of a Functional opener is “Do you have the time? I think my watch is running slow.”, “Do you know if there are any good specials here tonight? I'm getting tired of the same old xyz.”, “Do you know where the bathrooms are? I can't find them anywhere and my friend is about to make a mess!” and so on.

Compliment openers are just as they sound. You give a compliment, exchange names, and you're gone. An example of this would be, “That's a great dress. I like how it makes you stand out from the crowd.”

Observational openers are just as they sound. You're commenting on the environment around you and are the most powerful as it creates a commonality and are spontaneous. As I mentioned above you don't want to give the impression of hitting on them, and observational openers have a tendency to do that as they can come across as try-hard with bad delivery. Instead of talking to the woman about whatever it is you're observing, talk about it to your friend (wing). Then you bring the woman into the conversation by what should seem as happenstance because she just happens to be the one standing there at the time your conversation took place. Now because you were already discussing it with your wing it's not hitting on them, but just conversing with someone else nearby about that cool or strange widget you just noticed. An example would be “<wing> check that out! Look at that picture and this one over here. (Said to the woman...) Do you see that? They're all the same pictures, they're just different color! I wonder how many people even notice that? Weird, huh?”

There are three main rules when doing a pre-opener:

1. Justify why you're talking to them. Those familiar with Neil Strauss' style of game would call this “rooting the opener”. Same idea really. If you look at the example's I gave for each opener they all have a justifying statement included.
2. Always exchange names and do a handshake if able.
3. Tell them it was nice meeting them and/or to have a good day/night, then eject politely.

Once you've done 15-20 minutes of pre-opening in the venue your mere exposure effect should be climbing. And I do want to say that pre-opening is not the same as warm-up sets. While warm-up sets can raise your mere exposure effect, they're not the same since pre-opening keeps it brief and it's not an extended duration conversation. Anyway, after that short time of pre-opening, now it's time to start approaching earlier women you pre-opened. Scan the venue for women you've talked to and use non-verbal communication to get them to smile. I've found almost 100% of the women I've pre-opened will smile when doing this. Congratulations, when they smile at you they've just given you an approach invitation! Yes fellas, it's that simple. What do you do when they give you that approach invitation? It's simple... you lock eye contact, keep smiling, and go straight in.

APPROACHING

When reopening after the pre-open just be friendly, qualify their earlier behavior, and then disqualify the rest of the venue. These are actually two separate skills, so play around with different types of qualifiers and disqualifiers. Also, you can actually roll them together and mix them into your opening statement as well. A very basic version of this is, “Hi <name>, I didn't get a chance to tell you earlier, but you were super polite/friendly. I think that's awesome. Between you and me most people here are stuck up.” Now they will hook because you've just framed her as good, everyone else as bad, and she'll naturally want to fulfill that social expectation, at least in the short term. Presto! They just hooked! Give another qualifying statement if you feel it's necessary and then launch into your opinion opener of choice, hopefully something not “community” and real from your life. An example of my follow-on qualifying statement is, “Hey, you seem really friendly. I just wanted to ask you a quick question....” and then I would launch into my opinion opener.

LOCKING IN

Locking in is such an important piece of the puzzle, but yet so many forget to do it, or worse they're afraid to! It's much easier to just take the power position and accept that moment of awkwardness than stand in a bad spot for 10 minutes gradually working your way over while your investment raises and hers stays low. A moment of awkwardness is quickly forgotten whereas an extended period of being locked out of the group essentially will lower their perception of you for a long time to come. Just move against the wall, put your foot up, and chill back. Let them face you and you face out away from them. This is really one of the best positions to be in. I found there are lots of little tricks you can do with body language to adjust investment levels in the group.

INVESTMENT

In The Blueprint, Tyler Durden speaks about Reactivity, that the person who reacts more is the more attracted of the two individuals. This is because the person who is reacting more is more invested. If there is any simple way of saying what attraction boils down to it’s investment. The goal of every interaction should be to cultivate investment by the other person as much as possible. The more invested, the more they’ll become attracted and attached to the outcome. In RSD speak this means being the least reactive person. However, being the least reactive is only half the equation. Adam Lyons finished the puzzle by adding the second half, which is to get them to investing in you.

When talking to a woman don’t face her. Just lean back and let her carry as much of the conversation as possible. Essentially you want to speak and interact the least amount you can get away with. No more are the days of the man carrying 90% of the conversation from the start. Just get things going, sit back, and enjoy the ride as they talk themselves into being attracted to you by investing!

After you’ve approached the girl, let her invest for a while, then you’ll want to move things forward to a close of some sort. If for some reason you cannot bounce or instant-date on the spot, you’ll want to get her contact details. The method by which you do so is just as important as how you open and get her invested if you wish to see her again.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE GIFT OF GAB

When building rapport the first thing you should seek to do is identify and cultivate commonalities. Stretch the conversation out through past & future projections, create a link in her mind using memories, imaginary as they are, and branch off of statements. Nearly every statement has two topics (or more). Natural conversation isn’t questions followed by answers, it’s mostly statements spun off into new directions. This is the “gift of gab”. The baseline “secret” of doing this is to follow this simple rule:

Relate your experiences back to her using THOUGHTS and EMOTIONS.

When telling a story don't just spit out a bunch of facts of events and what happened. Tell her what was running through your head and what you were feeling when the event occurred. Use analogies as well for things that women might be more familiar with (shopping & movies are huge).

Bad conversation:
My TV broke last weekend during the game so picked up a new one Monday after work and of course Best Buy sucked as usual.

Good conversation:
I was watching TV last weekend and just as my favorite team was making the last drive to tie the game it broke. Just...poof. Nothing. I was soooo frustrated. Have you ever been watching something you were so into and then your power or cable go out and you miss a really important part? Doesn't that suck? Worst still is when I went to Best Buy the sales people were no help. Ever been shopping and everyone sorta just ignores you? Hellooo! I'm right hear people! Talk about frustrating. You know what I mean? I just kept thinking to myself 'I wonder what would happen if I just made up some popcorn in the appliances section and kicked off my shoes and lounged on the couch and popped a movie into the display setup they have?' That would kick ass and you KNOW they'd come running to see what's up.

Get the idea? Thoughts, emotions, and use what I call "checking in" to see if they're following along:

You know what I mean...
Have you ever...

You want them nodding their head, or even better piggybacking on your conversation thread and injecting their own stories as they relate to yours. A good way of getting them invested in the conversation is vertical conversation. Horizontal is the surface stuff, basic AFC questions. Vertical digs deeper. Check-ins for keeping the vertical conversations going are:

What was that like?
Really?

As I mentioned before, another key aspect to remember is to use past & future projections. Try and steer topics away from the present tense. The fastest way to have a woman’s else glaze over is to talk about facts and boring detail, which is exactly what happens when you are talking in the present tense. One of the best ways to build a connection is to use future projections. The reason they work so well is they build memories in her mind as she’s imagining the journey you’re describing. As you speak of your hopes & dreams two powerful things are taking place:

A) Women are drawn to ambition like moths to a flame.

B) Talking in past or future tense builds memories and gives the two of you a connection, imaginary that it may be.

It’s amazing how simple it is finding commonalities while painting the rich canvas of your life. That being said, the one thing you don't want to talk about if you can help it is the here and now.

Again, present tense = boring. The way the female mind works when you speak in the present tense they just get bored. I do this, that, blah blah blah...and their eyes gloss over. But when you talk about what you want to do in the future, they pay more attention. Plus part of it is we're more excited when we talk about fun stuff we want to do with our lives, so it's a win-win due to how it draws them in. It's how they imagine doing things with you and making mental links between the two of you.

CLOSING

The goal of the preceding conversational tactics is to draw out information from a woman and to keep a conversation going. The reason for this is to build some rapport and generate some investment on her part, which is what translates to attraction. The following explains what to do with that information in leading up to the close. Keep in mind that “closing” in this sense is different from closing mentality which was discussed in detail at the free presentation Adam gave to the lair, so I won’t cover that. What I will go over is what he taught in the bootcamp that gets you their contact details.

The first step in closing is actually identifying commonalities which was previously covered. That was the entire point of becoming conversationally savvy. Generating investment through qualification and making statements are simple ways of making sure they’ll want to keep things going. Another good way of making sure you talk about topics they’re interested in is to discuss the 4 most popular female topics as evidenced by female media (eg Cosmo):

1. Beaches
2. Shopping
3. Movies
4. Partying

Relate something about yourself to one of those and you’re off to a great start. Seed reasons to close them….AND THEN TALK ABOUT THOSE REASONS. Don’t just mention something and then move away from that conversational thread onto another topic. Flesh things out a bit. Qualify them on the topics at hand. Create a genuine connection and get them invested. This is actually the second phase of closing.

Seeding the closing line: You’re essentially justifying ahead of time why you’re about to swap contact details. You do this justification by using one of the following closing methods:

Networking Close - The networking close is just like it sounds. A typical version is or work purposes and/or professional contact details. You’ll be asking for her details because you might want to swap resumes for a job someone has.

Point of Interest - A Point of Interest close is setting up a Day 2 for a specific event, like checking out a museum exhibit you both want to see. You’ll be asking for her details so you can send her the info, or vice versa, about whatever the subject was.

Party Close - Party closes are arguably the most powerful for “game” since it sets the frame you’ll be meeting specifically to socialize. Whether this is a house party, an art gallery opening, or something else is up to you. Ideally this should be an event where you are the center of attention. You’ll be asking for her details so you can get the event’s details to her, or vice versa.

Direct Interest - Direct Interest is the most popular with direct openers. You like her and you want to go out some time. End of story.

The last step is exchanging details. It’s rather straight forward and self-explanatory. A very solid way of doing so though is to not ask for her number directly, but merely saying the following line:

What’s a good way of keeping in touch?

No matter what contact details she gives you, remember she has complied and that’s a good thing. And don’t be dismissive of Facebook. It’s arguably the best form of contact details you can get right now since many check it repeatedly throughout the day, whereas they get in trouble for talking on the phone at work.

To summarize, closing has the 3 following steps:

1. Identify commonalities
2. Pre-seed the closing line
3. Exchange details

THE FORMULA

For those familiar with AFC Adam's material, this should come as no surprise since my style of game is heavily inspired by his teachings....

Comfort minus rapport, plus sexual escalation, equals attraction:

(C - R) + SE = A

This means you've got to establish some base level of comfort when you initially approach. Shortly after there should be a rapport break followed by some sort of escalation. This can be a high-five, and hug, etc. The amount of escalation depends on how comfortable she is with you at that moment. Also, when you do a rapport break you need to rebuild some comfort or you risk coming across as a jerk or *******. An example of how all this might play out:

You approach with your palms up and are very polite. You talk for a minute and then tease her in some way (rapport break). You follow the teasing up with something that would break the tension, thus rebuilding some comfort. This would be followed by some sort of escalation on your part. It could be physical proximity (getting closer), touching her in some way, and so on. You repeat this process over and over again until your escalation culminates in a (sexual) relationship.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was really a great post!

But, in my opinion, it is kind of theoretical at some points

and sometimes hard to understand.

However, thx u

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
INVESTMENT

In The Blueprint, Tyler Durden speaks about Reactivity, that the person who reacts more is the more attracted of the two individuals. This is because the person who is reacting more is more invested. If there is any simple way of saying what attraction boils down to it’s investment. The goal of every interaction should be to cultivate investment by the other person as much as possible. The more invested, the more they’ll become attracted and attached to the outcome. In RSD speak this means being the least reactive person. However, being the least reactive is only half the equation. Adam Lyons finished the puzzle by adding the second half, which is to get them to investing in you.

When talking to a woman don’t face her. Just lean back and let her carry as much of the conversation as possible. Essentially you want to speak and interact the least amount you can get away with. No more are the days of the man carrying 90% of the conversation from the start. Just get things going, sit back, and enjoy the ride as they talk themselves into being attracted to you by investing!

After you’ve approached the girl, let her invest for a while, then you’ll want to move things forward to a close of some sort. If for some reason you cannot bounce or instant-date on the spot, you’ll want to get her contact details. The method by which you do so is just as important as how you open and get her invested if you wish to see her again.

This is GOLD. Guys today whip out every C + F thing they can think of and wonder why the girl isn't ripping her clothes off. It took me awhile to realize this I actually learned it from watching guy with a white HB10. He didn't say two words and she was begging for conversation with him. His body language said everything. You can learn a lot frompeople they either fall into this category, or they dont stfu talking about the government and the craziest stuff you can think of. You can learn a lot from the latter. Please expand more on Investment.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
This was really a great post!

But, in my opinion, it is kind of theoretical at some points

and sometimes hard to understand.

However, thx u
What did you think was theoretical? What did you have a hard time understanding? I've got the time to clarify. Just let me know what you need help with.

Doctrine Dark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, man. This guide is very helpful.

Now I have to actually get out there and put this into play instead of sitting around absorbing so much info, only to do nothing with it. Thanks for taking your time to put this together.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
The Revolution

it s all very theoretical
what i do is this

i always use the SAME SCRIPTS ( 2 scripts ) with the same contingencies so i m never at a loss for things to say

it s like playing the same part everyday in a different town

i ve become so good at it

i always "do it " in the same venues THE GROCERY STORE and THE street ( i ask for directions the same direction or about a product always the same product )

grocery store cos there are a lot of women there always

i don t do nite clubs as they are expensive there s too much competition and i don t know what to talk about

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
it s all very theoretical
what i do is this

i always use the SAME SCRIPTS ( 2 scripts ) with the same contingencies so i m never at a loss for things to say

it s like playing the same part everyday in a different town

i ve become so good at it

i always "do it " in the same venues THE GROCERY STORE and THE street ( i ask for directions the same direction or about a product always the same product )

grocery store cos there are a lot of women there always

i don t do nite clubs as they are expensive there s too much competition and i don t know what to talk about
Start a new thread and post the scripts and drop a link here.