Newbie with dilemma

Cartman008

Reaction score
Try for short and sweet...just broke up with my girlfriend of almost 2 yrs. Her best qualities, GREAT sexual partner and GREAT cook. Im just having insecurities of her relationships with her ex husbands. Do not believe anything sexual with them but still does things for them that I ask not to. Question being, do I suck it up just to enjoy the sex and the food or do I just move on and hope the next one or ones will have the same qualities?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing we ever need so to speak from a woman is what's between her legs. A DJ with an abundance mentality knows that more pvssy is in easy reach. A DJ spinning plates would not be having these insecurities.

If you can make a list of things that you need or admire from a woman I would suggest that these are things that you are missing from your own personality....go work on filling in these gaps.

How good of a cook are you? Become a better cook than she is. A great sexual partner? She's only great because YOU are great. See the way I reframed that for you.

You nexted for a reason. Fvck her and her ex. Seek plates or stay free for a bit. It's either zero or TWO.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has kids with these ex-husbands, no biggie. If she doesn't, stay away, stay faaaaaar away. And actually - my friend has a girlfriend, and recently hooked up with his ex-wife while he was out of town. Soooo....