Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newbie Question asking Experts

123guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17, height aorund 5'7 and 160 lbs..
Yes , i know i sound heavy but its partly becuase i do sports.. so i guess part of its muscles..

I wanted to lose my little beer belly that i have, as well as tone up my chest, triceps, and biceps..

Could you guys suggest a routine that doesnt require weights at home?

Like, how many sets of situps and reps....
how many sets of pushups and reps...
etc etc..
I'd really appreciate it. Thanks alot..

I'm trying to get defined, and i was wondering what i could do at home, as well as at the gym..

Thanks,

123guy

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing for you right now is not your training.

You need to concentrate on your cardio and diet.

I recommend starting some HIIT cardio 4-5 times per week.

Also, you must start counting calories and make sure that you're getting about 11-13 times your bodyweight in calories daily.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5'7" and 160 isn't really that heavy. I'm 5'7" too and around 150 lbs. You probably need to lose only 5 lbs to be sufficient.

If you want to lose more fat and preserve muscle, I suggest you perform HIIT on 3 days a week and weight training on 2 days a week (follow Diesel's guide in the stickies). Take one day off. Your diet should be around 160grams of proteins (1 gram per lb body weight) and the rest should be in carbo and fat. This diet in combination with weight training should help you preserve muscle mass. Expect changes to happen on the orders of weeks, not days.

123guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with these terms of HIIT and others.
What is it exactly?
and how am i supposed to know how much protein i'm taking in, and what kinds of foods are carbs and fat?
Sorry, i'm health illiterate, and i'd really appreciate it if you ugys could tell me.
haha
sorry..

and usually when i do cardio (swimming and jogging) how long shoudl i go for?
i know this is in the Diesel guide thing, but i just dont understand the stuff hes talkin about.. they all seem so astronomical...

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HIIT. You go all out for 30 seconds, then have an active-rest period for 30 seconds. Repeat for 5-10 minutes. For running, this means hardcore sprint for 30 seconds, walk for 30 seconds. Repeat that for about 5-10 minutes. It made me sore for a week, but it doesn't do this to most people, so if it does NOT do it to you, keep it up.