Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newbie Here Please Critique My Text Exchange With a HB9+ Model

Speculator J

Reaction score
Critique my Text Exchange With a Model/Dancer HB9+

Hi All

Long time lurker here. I'm still a newb at this and want to see if I'm doing this texting right. And this is my first HB9+. Thanks.

I was talking to this girl online. Turns out she's a dancer and model. She does car shows and she's been in a movie. I know because we shared our facebook page. It started out with email exchanges. Then move to texting. I started out good, but I was sensing that my game was going beta so I changed it around on the second day. Here's our recent conversation on the third day.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7272/zk3z.png

How did I do? And can anyone tell me why she suddenly gotten quiet on the last couple of texts. Before she was energetic and reply quick. Then she suddenly got quiet and took longer to reply back.

And I know there's some $hit tests in there but I can't be 100% that there were or not. It's hard to tell for me. If so how did I handle it?

I decided to end the conversation after the last text to keep her guessing. Was that the right move or should I have kept the conversation going? And last should I try to ask her to hang out on the next conversation?

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems creeped out. You're coming on far too strong and it seems she doesn't have a high enough interest level.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bbig load of fluff talk bullshiit.

Cut the crap, ask her out. THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED FROM LURKING HERE

You went on about nothing for too long. ****y with no backup. No ballsy date offer.

Edit- thought you were a kid from the texts. Just seen you're my age.

Cut out the ****y nothingness man. Go straight for the date. Use that time to SHOW her that you're awesome.

People who feel the need to TELL everyone how awesome they are usually have some insecurity that they're covering.

Just food for thought.

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Why bother with this long chat? You can't maintain or really increase true interest level via texting. You need to simply cut to the chase and ask her out. If it fails this time, then remember next time. You're too busy to bother with AFC convos like that via text.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She went quiet because you don't know how to escalate. You jumped from a 3 out of 10 to a 7 out of 10 on the escalation meter when you suddenly said "Okay. How would you make me happy."

The line was just weird and creepy considering you barely know this girl. You DON'T have that kind of rapport yet to ask a question like that. You made her feel awkward.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like2jam said:
Yup. Why bother with this long chat? You can't maintain or really increase true interest level via texting. You need to simply cut to the chase and ask her out. If it fails this time, then remember next time. You're too busy to bother with AFC convos like that via text.
Completely wrong. I have escalated via text from no flirting, to flirting and then heavy sex talk with banging on the first meetup. 100% texting. No voice calls.

Stop adding to the anti-texting nonsense of this forum. You just need to do it right.

And NO, Harry, texting DOESN'T kill relationships and I won't go to your damn website and I won't buy some bullsh1t program.

Do it right and you will be rewarded.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text her back right away. Randomly wait like 15 min before you text her back. Or, if it's late at night, just dont text her, pretend you fell asleep.

Stop asking questions dude, tease her and flirt with her, form a connection and make it so you are both on the same team...

idk like "hey i wanna rob a bank and need an accomplice. are you down?"
"can you handle a machine gun?"
blah blah, just nonsensical stuff, have fun with it, and if she gives any hint of taking it in a sexual direction then go with it.

I understand what you're trying to do...make her qualify herself and being confident and all that ****. But you're doing it wrong dude. She's just sitting there like "why is this dude asking all these weird questions?"

You sound like a guy who's trying to get in her pants. And while it's still better than most of the betas that text her, it's still not working.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
The line was just weird and creepy considering you barely know this girl. You DON'T have that kind of rapport yet to ask a question like that. You made her feel awkward.
^This x100000.

Also, yeah, it's an awful lot of fluff talk going nowhere in a short period of time. The fluff makes it seem like you're bored and have nothing else going on, and the quick response times tells her that this conversation is really quite literally the only thing you're doing.

I vary the times I respond to girls, but I'll mix in 3-4hr response times regularly. Some of these are natural, some are planned, and some are me doubling her response time. But even when I do a quick-response, real-time chat I'll keep it short.

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Completely wrong. I have escalated via text from no flirting, to flirting and then heavy sex talk with banging on the first meetup. 100% texting. No voice calls.

Stop adding to the anti-texting nonsense of this forum. You just need to do it right.

And NO, Harry, texting DOESN'T kill relationships and I won't go to your damn website and I won't buy some bullsh1t program.

Do it right and you will be rewarded.
Well, I think it depends on the woman, the age of the woman and the situation. If she's really texty with you, then yeah, I could see how you could escalate that into desire, but I think it's hard to 'maintain' interest via just texting. Also, you have to be careful not to be the texting 'friend'. Again, it depends on the age I think. I'm dealing with older women. Many are busy with careers. I'm busy. Some casual back and forth, fine. I still prefer to cut to the chase and I've had much better success recently being less available for chatty text talk back and forth.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
I understand what you're trying to do...make her qualify herself and being confident and all that ****. But you're doing it wrong dude. She's just sitting there like "why is this dude asking all these weird questions?"
Yeah, I agree, and I think it highlights a common problem when studying the information on this site or reading any other "PUA" material (how I hate that term)...

A lot of times if you're new at this DJ thing you read all the ****y/funny crap and try to emulate the stuff you see online. The reason that doesn't work, aside from the fact that most people would never and should never talk like that, is that it's not natural for you.

If it's natural for you to be beta, okay, don't do that. But if you're trying to use a personality that doesn't fit you well, it's going to stand out because you're going to say things wrong or at the wrong times.

Take time with texting. Don't be a wimp. Smile once in a while and listen when the other person talks. Throw in some nice fitting clothes and that's really all there is to it... Isn't that a lot simpler than trying to shoehorn in some weird "PUA" manner of speaking that just isn't your style?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Yeah, I agree, and I think it highlights a common problem when studying the information on this site or reading any other "PUA" material (how I hate that term)...

A lot of times if you're new at this DJ thing you read all the ****y/funny crap and try to emulate the stuff you see online. The reason that doesn't work, aside from the fact that most people would never and should never talk like that, is that it's not natural for you.

If it's natural for you to be beta, okay, don't do that. But if you're trying to use a personality that doesn't fit you well, it's going to stand out because you're going to say things wrong or at the wrong times.

Take time with texting. Don't be a wimp. Smile once in a while and listen when the other person talks. Throw in some nice fitting clothes and that's really all there is to it... Isn't that a lot simpler than trying to shoehorn in some weird "PUA" manner of speaking that just isn't your style?
Yea, congruence and calibration is EVERYTHING. Girls have WAAY too strong of an instinct for that kinda stuff

Speculator J

Reaction score
Hey all. Thanks for the advice. I went with what my friend said which was to come clean and be honest. That's what I did. I sent a text stating that I have an explanation and I'll be completely honest. She text backed 20min later.

We text for 2 hours straight. I told her the truth and she accepted. So we're on good terms now.