Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

newbie forum

congruence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe a newbie forum should be created to accomodate all the idiotic questions..

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HERE HERE!

But what are the chances of the mods doing this?

Zilch...

boneszone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this forum has turned into newbies asking the same questions over and over again without putting what they learn into action(the armchair seducers, and you know who you are) I can host an Advanced Forum for those of us who understand the basics and are ready to move on.

Now I'm not saying I'm a expert PUA but I have move passed the basics and want to learn more tactics and techniques to help with my game (as well as some others I'm sure too).

It would be moderated so only the posts that go past the basics and deal with more Advanced techniques will get posted.

What do you think?

Bones

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is getting repeated by the day.

no one would visit the "newbie forum" cause there wouldnt be anything interesting to read just repetitive questions.

regardless of how many questions you could answer and put in there face everyone thinks that there situation is different.

just the way the world works fellas

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it's because these newbies are going to ask the same stupid questions without applying it with experience is the reason why a newbie form would be useless.

No veteran from this site would think about going to that forum because they feel ashamed for these people for asking the same stupid questions - leaving the newbies to ramble about if they should go for the number/date/kiss bullshyt.

A better thing to do, which something someone said before, is to put a simple test consisting of essential parts of the DJ Bible that newbie would have to pass to register in posting.