New York City? Dj Paradise?

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive never been their im too young, BUT WAIT!! Before you click that back button here me out, ok. I alway wanted to go, It must be huge, so huge you'd get lost easily. I think about how it probably has a variety of afcs to gurus. And how it is infested with beautiful models, its probably cold outside so you might want to pick up chicks in a bar or someplace warm if you can get in(cold weather can turn her off). women walk around that you will probably never see again unless approach her, no matter how much you remember her face and look thruogh the city 20 times if you dont aproach you will never see her again. how would I know? because I live in miami, a smaller citie filled with hotties walking the street.
Now imagine if you approach get rejected you will never see her again, you learn from mistake, again you aproach a different chick shes interested and a # close. turns out the number was fake or lost it, forget about the past because you will never see her again, and repeat! approach another beautiful women because theyve seen it all but be different dont act like the rest who act like they just want to get in her pants(you do but pretend not to) their will be more then one chick out of the millions in that city, willing to sleep with you because of you're looks, you're game, or how different you are, and its perfect field for practice because its another world that how I see it, ill probably go their one day. who agrees? NYC Djs?

Last edited:

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm from NYC. It's funny cause I'll be in Miami in 2 weeks so after that I'll be able to compare which city is better for picking up chicks.

I think NYC is a tough place to pick up chicks. Everybody is always in such a rush. Nobody wants to miss their subway or be late for work or they are in a rush to get home. As far as the clubs go, yeah there are alot of girls, but there are also alot of VERY successful men running around. Most places I go it seems like there are 2 guys for every girl.

All I know is that the best thing about being from NYC is that when I travel to other places the girls love me. There is some sort of stigma about NYC guys........... like we are all cool, rich stockbrokers lol. When I leave NY I usually get laid pretty quick, but In NY I have to put in much more time and effort.

All I gotta say is I can't wait to get to South Beach. I'm hoping for Fukk Fest 2006.

84karat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Unique
Now imagine if you approach get rejected you will never see her again, you learn from mistake, again you aproach a different chick shes interested and a # close. turns out the number was fake or lost it, forget about the past because you will never see her again, and repeat!
No offense, but the fact that you're worried about seeing the same girl again...just goes to show you are still afraid of rejection. I've been there done that...ran into the same girls that either gave me their number and flaked or didn't give me a number...and it's really not so bad. You just laugh and go on. 100 years from now, no one will give a crap what you did. Wherever you are, you have tons of opportunities...you're just not taking them.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not scared of rejection, but nobody likes to get rejected, especially if its someone you see everyday, thats why I think it would be a good idea to practice on some strangers walking down the street that you know will never affect you as much and new york would be a perfect place.

84karat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Unique
Im not scared of rejection, but nobody likes to get rejected, especially if its someone you see everyday, thats why I think it would be a good idea to practice on some strangers walking down the street that you know will never affect you as much and new york would be a perfect place.
I know what you mean. Yeah, it would be nice to go somewhere to just practice for a weekend or a week or so.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, South Beach probably has more sexy tourists than anywhere in the US. NYC has alot of tourists but most of them are old or Japanese. There is nothing like girls on vacation. They want to fukk cause noone they know from home will ever find out. Goto the clubs by South Beach. I bet you half the girls there are from NY , LA , Chicago etc. If you're looking to get laid you are already in the best spot. Don't come here for p*ssy, You'll be very disappointed.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live close to NYC, and the place where you can find the most hot girls is in Manhattan, but there's so much competition that it can make you feel inferior, everyone who lives in Manhattan comes from rich families or work in Wall street or run a business, the median income is in the triple digits. There might be a hell lot of people but its not any easier to get chicks in NYC than say the mall.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by n00bPimp
I live close to NYC, and the place where you can find the most hot girls is in Manhattan, but there's so much competition that it can make you feel inferior, everyone who lives in Manhattan comes from rich families or work in Wall street or run a business, the median income is in the triple digits. There might be a hell lot of people but its not any easier to get chicks in NYC than say the mall.
Well, that maybe true about Manhattan, but what about Brooklyn or Queens?

I am in Boston now, and there are tons of girls....but it is a college town. If you live here and are in your late 20's or out of college, you kind of feel "out of place". I am 28 and in grad school, so I do not feel "out of place"...I plan on looking for a job in NYC when I am done.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Brooklyn and I got to say this is a good place to be djing. Only other places that i think can give NY a run for there money is LA, FL, Toronto and montreal. NY has such a big variety that you can have many hot girls. Haven't really been in a city in awhile but some of the girls there are really hot. Brooklyn always have some hot girls mainly black and spanish. Some really sexy ass girls round here. Queens I be seeing alot of sexy women a lot of variety. In the city also got some hot girls, but just kinda hard to find them because so many buildings, only way to find them is if you look around and got into buildings looking for them.

Overall NY is a good DJ place but don't want yall to come because you DJs will overpopulate the area of DJs and we will be AMOGing each other just to get 1 hb. Some day I'm hoping to take vacations in other cities just to lay a few girls.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Distant Light
I live in Brooklyn and I got to say this is a good place to be djing. Only other places that i think can give NY a run for there money is LA, FL, Toronto and montreal. NY has such a big variety that you can have many hot girls. Haven't really been in a city in awhile but some of the girls there are really hot. Brooklyn always have some hot girls mainly black and spanish. Some really sexy ass girls round here. Queens I be seeing alot of sexy women a lot of variety. In the city also got some hot girls, but just kinda hard to find them because so many buildings, only way to find them is if you look around and got into buildings looking for them.

Overall NY is a good DJ place but don't want yall to come because you DJs will overpopulate the area of DJs and we will be AMOGing each other just to get 1 hb. Some day I'm hoping to take vacations in other cities just to lay a few girls.
What part of Brooklyn are you from?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, out of towners picture New York city like heaven...