Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Year's Stories

Runner1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any new year's stories to share? I brought the new year in by spending the evening with a little hottie. I made sure I got my first kiss of 2k2 at midnight...

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a friend's party with his family (they party hard).
Was gonna get seriously drunk but after doing so on christmas eve the smell of burbon made me feel sick so we smoked cubans till midnight.

Then at midnight as we kissed his family members on the cheek, his sister in law who I had/have the hots for, made a move on last year and eventually wrote off as a low interest prospect sees me in the distance and runs over for a kiss, as i'm about to give her the usual one as I did everyone else, she grabs me for the tightest hug and kiss...man to feel her breasts pressed against my chest and as I made her laugh with a comment, her warm breath on my neck sent me in a spin.
I held her a while longer than normal and gave her a slap on the ass as she walked away with a smile.
Maybe distance has made her heart grow fonder? Who knows....i'll retest the waters in due time.

It's a game !

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this one is thanks to Mr. Jake Steed !!!

Thanks a mil for the great advice you gave me on the rave !!

Allright , well the girl that I wrote off did what was inevitable.. Flirted with other guys like crazy !!!

She kept walking around hand in hand with this girly guy !!! She even layed down on this one guy right smack in front of me !!

But, she did spend the New Years Countdown on my shoulders, and we Kissed at Midnight, which was great.. And we also kissed a couple of times during the night..

But guess what !!! She was all tired at 5 in the morning and actually left the rave.
(Rave ended at noon), and it was planned that I'd go to her house after the rave..

But I didn't go ! I stayed ! With a girl that was with us.. Used to be a great friend of the girl mentionned above, but now they really don't like each other, but they're friendly out of hypocrisy..

Well after the girl mentionned above left.. Me and this girl were ALLLLLL OVEEERRR EACHHH OOTHHHHEEERRRR !!! From 5 in the morning up until 11... Massaging, making out, neck kissing, she jacked me off, I fingered her, and the best............

WE FVCKED !!!!!!!!!!! AT THE RAVE !!!!!!!
ON ECXTASY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then afterwards, I dropped her off, went to the girl mentionned above's house, chilled out with her all day, then kissed her on the lips before I left !!!!!

Runner1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you did well "it's a game".. Way to go...

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJoey:
I went to a friend's party with his family (they party hard).
Was gonna get seriously drunk but after doing so on christmas eve the smell of burbon made me feel sick so we smoked cubans till midnight.

Then at midnight as we kissed his family members on the cheek, his sister in law who I had/have the hots for, made a move on last year and eventually wrote off as a low interest prospect sees me in the distance and runs over for a kiss, as i'm about to give her the usual one as I did everyone else, she grabs me for the tightest hug and kiss...man to feel her breasts pressed against my chest and as I made her laugh with a comment, her warm breath on my neck sent me in a spin.
I held her a while longer than normal and gave her a slap on the ass as she walked away with a smile.
Maybe distance has made her heart grow fonder? Who knows....i'll retest the waters in due time.
Your story reminds me of how
one time I walked in to a bathroom and this lady was buck naked in there!(she had the body of a PlayBoy model!) I pretended not to see. The next day, she acted all weird around me(I don't blame her though) a few days later, she was all super friendly and hugging me, kissing me etc!

------------------
Don't ask yourself "Is she interested?" Ask HER
"Hey! Let's go out!"

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh sh1t mahn. I got so drunk and blacked out and evidently during my black out I drank all kinds more and starting puking at 1:00 and didnt stop until like 3:30. I filled my tub with puke, I filled trash cans and bowls as well. I didnt realize any of this at the time due to being blacked out. I woke up at like 3:30 in the afternoon and just laid there watching tv until like 6:30 and I felt ok, but didnt want to get up, then I tried to eat something and I just puked up the first bite, so I laid there for a few more hours and finally choked it down at around 10:00 and then I went to bed.

But before I was profusely drunk I was having fun just chilling.

Reaction score
I camped out in front of the toilet and apparently called all the women at the party 'sweetass'. Good thing I was drunk or boy would my cheeks have been read.

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I succesfully confused a female player. Not the first time I deal with female players. It is becoming a hobby.

DJPilgrim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the best f*ckin new years in my life!!

I DJ'd at a rave in Seattle. I had the prime spot...11p.m.- 1a.m. A few hundred people showed up. I tried not to drink too much so as not to fck up. I only had like 2 beers all night. I swear to God being a DJ (disc jockey) is the prime career path for anyone looking to score. The party was rockin when i got up there but no one was really dancing yet. But I got up there and put all that nervous energy into the music, I was dancing and screaming and just flat out loving it. People felt me and started dancing like fools. or maybe they just felt the alcohol.

Anyways I had to do NO macking whatsoever that night...girls were coming up to me left and right. I got a couple numbers, another gig and scored with a cute little blonde.

My advice....get passionate about something. love life and life will love you.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by It's a game !:
Well this one is thanks to Mr. Jake Steed !!!

Thanks a mil for the great advice you gave me on the rave !!

Allright , well the girl that I wrote off did what was inevitable.. Flirted with other guys like crazy !!!

She kept walking around hand in hand with this girly guy !!! She even layed down on this one guy right smack in front of me !!

But, she did spend the New Years Countdown on my shoulders, and we Kissed at Midnight, which was great.. And we also kissed a couple of times during the night..

But guess what !!! She was all tired at 5 in the morning and actually left the rave.
(Rave ended at noon), and it was planned that I'd go to her house after the rave..

But I didn't go ! I stayed ! With a girl that was with us.. Used to be a great friend of the girl mentionned above, but now they really don't like each other, but they're friendly out of hypocrisy..

Well after the girl mentionned above left.. Me and this girl were ALLLLLL OVEEERRR EACHHH OOTHHHHEEERRRR !!! From 5 in the morning up until 11... Massaging, making out, neck kissing, she jacked me off, I fingered her, and the best............

WE FVCKED !!!!!!!!!!! AT THE RAVE !!!!!!!
ON ECXTASY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then afterwards, I dropped her off, went to the girl mentionned above's house, chilled out with her all day, then kissed her on the lips before I left !!!!!

Yes! Holy shyt! That's so fvcking awesome. I am so proud of you bro. Keep it up.

Jake