New years game

RickHunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any advice on ways to get laid New years eve? Assume it should be pretty easy though. I'm decent looking but my games terrible so how would I go about taking a girl back to my hotel room on NYE? Would be appreciated if you could guide me through approach->hotel room. Thanks, have a good NYE and get wasted! :crazy:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strike while the iron is hot.

When you're in a flaming convo, everything is going well, she laughs, she's all warmed up, youre on top of your game make a move at that moment, don't wait, action!

Grabb her hand isolate, make out, kino kino kino, grabb her ass and be a man. Then you tell her let's get out of here and there you go, jackpot

It's not that hard, it's how easy you make it for yourself. This way you directly know wheter she's in for a lay or not. If not dropp her casually and move on to the next, E-Z.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Rick,

New years eve is basically the wrestlemania of game!, you get boosted charisma/endurance and one extra smackdown on your player bar.

I unfortunately typed lots of text to answer your question, but it signed me out when I clicked post.... so I will keep this short.

i'd say get to the club early about 9-10pm, gives you a chance to get in the zone built rapport with some ladies and also pick the wild chicks who are looking to go home with someone before people start closing at midnight. It is going to be a lot easier to escalate physically on NYE, so make sure to get some kissing and grinding going on, then basically just invite her back to your place on a high note to have a few more drinks like the other guys said.

Make sure to spend a bit of money on getting in a good club to go to, as chicks do tend to get more wilder in them and to be honest time is money, so hooking up easily and getting home, sounds a lot better than some bad cheap/free club where no one is having any fun and you are there 4am still trying to hook up.

Have a few wings to go with and basically just have a blast, dance and ditch any chicks who are not having it and work with the ones that you are able to physically escalate with.

Dance+Fun+NYE= 1,2,3 its ALL OVER!

I wish you and the all the other DJ Brothers a great night!