Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New years Eve

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you guys got planned for the night and how are you going to go about your approaches and closes?

I am guessing number closes and such will be pointless, seeing chicks will be handing them out like candy. On the other hand quantity of girls and easiness should be better.

But yeh basically just wanted to see everyone elses views on the night.

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to a huge party with only one person I know, you know I will be practising my DJ skills.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Party at my mates house with a couple of friends from footy. He lives on the beach in a mansion and food and drinks are provided. Needless to say always one of the best nights of the year

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm playing a show with my band. Despite popular belief, it isnt easy to nail chicks this way, because I will be so busy all night, I wont have much of a chance to throw game out, but, you never know. Usually, my prospects will be pulled out the door by guys with tons of game, while im on stage watching. you can't win, sometimes!

Last year, I posted a thread asking how may people got laid (by a new girl) on NYE. I think 190 people viewed the thread, and maybe FIVE people (including me) responded with an LR. I hope we can do better this year people!

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a previous post I posted about a chick I am friends with from college that has a ton of attractive female friends. Well she is throwing a party at a bar on nye and I will be there. I'll admit that last time I was out with her I was sick and my game was flat around her friends. I'm hoping that the chick that I asked out over fb isnt there but I could careless though to be honest. Feeling good. Plan to have a great time and not get too drunk so I can spit some game.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will hopefully be throwing new years eve party at my parents' lake house...just me and my friends, a girl I know and a bunch of her friends....hopefully a high bro to ho ratio, lots of liquor, lots of fun :)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhumed said:
hopefully a high bro to ho ratio, lots of liquor, lots of fun :)
Will a 5:1 ratio of bros to hos be enough dudes for you?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the responses, so yeah good to see you some plans going if its family, a huge party your invited to or having your own party at your own place. I think the partys with the so called higher "ho to bro" angle should be great, i think you would probably be in a oligopoly whilst i'll probablly be in a perfect competition.

Also btw Horaholic i think the rockstar angle will probablly pay off lol, although you don't have much time after you finish i am sure if you lay a few approaches at the end it should makes things fairly easy, seeing you are the star of the night and you have had the whole building worth of people watching and listening to you the whole night lol.

Well for me i am going to probablly go near the london eye and probs watch fireworks, enter a few bars and pubs in the area, which should be free (yes i don't like to waste money whilst im out lol) and try my game there. Then go central and go for girls outside clubs and what not (seeing the clubs will probs be like £50-£100 to get in).

Although i was skepitcal of going for the number closes, i think i will still go for it and maybe try to get a high mass of them, for the full closes, i'll see what comes my way and weigh the costs. Because i kind of want to milk this night for all its worth. With the numbers i will probablly wait a week or so to give them call so they have a bit of time to recover from the high amount of calls and texts from the dozen of guys she gave it out to that night.

I have done a NYE before but that was when i just found this site and to be honest I probablly did not even see the millionth of opportunities i do now. So from that night i can guess the normal guys who hardly approach will approach a lot and they will do it with a lot of craziness and umph, which is usually what i go for to an extent lol. So i will probablly instead go for a lot of approaches, but i'll rather focus on wittiness, confidence and maybe some playful sexualness too. Seeing i believe there are going to be many guys screaming, wooing and doing stupid **** for attention.

So yeah i think the night is like any other night, but its going to be exaggerated to a high level. Meaning girls will probablly be approached about 100 times before you come in there and will be bored of the old average approach maneuver, but the alpha males will really stand out, because thats what they will be begging for.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will put up a NYE report thread so everyone can put up their FR's for the night after it is done. I will also be able see if my theories are correct or not, but yeah other than that i would like to still hearwhat other people are doing and what there plan for approaches/closes is for the new years eve is in this thread.

Hopefully after this year, people will be able to benefit the following years seeing a good lay out of what to expect on the night and best tactics will be put on the NYE FR thread.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting a week before texting the girls you meet on new years' because you think their phones will be flooded with texts from other guys? That's the only part of your plan I'd skip...why would you ever wait a whole week to text a girl you met at a club, especially when you know there will be guys texting her sooner?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly. This 'waiting' theory needs to be scrapped. You need to stay in their minds, and beat out any competition. You aint doing that if you wait. There is a difference from being needy, to being a man who goes for what he wants. Make sure her interest is super high, before playing the waiting game. And she isnt gonna have high interest the next day after you meet her. You cant assume her buying temperature will be high the next day, let alone week.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhumed said:
Waiting a week before texting the girls you meet on new years' because you think their phones will be flooded with texts from other guys? That's the only part of your plan I'd skip...why would you ever wait a whole week to text a girl you met at a club, especially when you know there will be guys texting her sooner?
horaholic said:
exactly. This 'waiting' theory needs to be scrapped. You need to stay in their minds, and beat out any competition. You aint doing that if you wait. There is a difference from being needy, to being a man who goes for what he wants. Make sure her interest is super high, before playing the waiting game. And she isnt gonna have high interest the next day after you meet her. You cant assume her buying temperature will be high the next day, let alone week.

I smell desparation....

“Patience is the refined sense of confidence.”

The guys that can get almost any women are not scared or nervous that other guys are hitting on girls. pook

Last edited:

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn't have occurred to me if the original poster hadn't brought it up...but I wouldn't wait a week to text a girl in the first place just because...why would you? Patience is cool and all but there's also something to be said for taking action.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
I smell desparation....

“Patience is the refined sense of confidence.”

The guys that can get almost any women are not scared or nervous that other guys are hitting on girls. pook
Thats not a very smart way to think. If you wait a week before you call a girl you just met, she'll be banging the guy who just went for it. If you're already a part of her life, and she already has FEELINGS for you, then, you need to be aloof. If you meet some chick in a bar/club, all you can do is spike her buying temperature, which is ALWAYS temporary. She's gonna forget who you are in no time, and she'll be banging the guy who struck while the iron is hot. So, you need to firmly implant yourself in her reality, WHILE letting her know you are a busy guy

This is a competitive market. Where, Im at at least. I've made significant headway with girls all night, and have them wanting to go home with me, then take a piss, and when I come back, a guy with better game is leading her out the door. With Bar/club game, you need to move FAST. I understand what Pook is saying, but first of all, we arent the guys who can nail any woman, and second of all, the guys that DO bang the most women, dont think twice about calling the next day, and every day for a week, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT COMING OFF NEEDY. They KNOW if they dont strike soon, someone else will.

You NEED to be running through her head. That is CRUCIAL to gaming women, and you will NOT be running through her head, if she doesnt remember who the hell you are. She might be WAY into the night you meet her, but guess what? The next day she will sober up, and her temperature for you will cool off. A short call or text the next day that conveys your value, will start to raise it back up. If you wait a week, she's gonna be hot for someone else. Hot chicks are NOT gonna wait for some dude they just met, no matter how hot they think he is. You might get lucky, if you wait for a week, but even if they are interested in you, they'll bang another dude, while they're waiting.

Now, IF you are running through her head, THEN you need to be aloof and a little distant, but that shyt doesnt work for club approaches.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Thats not a very smart way to think. If you wait a week before you call a girl you just met, she'll be banging the guy who just went for it.
Firstly, you assuming that if you wait another guy will definitely hit it before you. Maybe, maybe not.

If you meet some chick in a bar/club, all you can do is spike her buying temperature, which is ALWAYS temporary. She's gonna forget who you are in no time, and she'll be banging the guy who struck while the iron is hot. So, you need to firmly implant yourself in her reality, WHILE letting her know you are a busy guy
im not really familiar with the seduction theory or formulas but if she really likes you, SHE WON'T FORGET ABOUT YOU, TRUST ME AND IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU MEET HER.

This is a competitive market. Where, Im at at least. I've made significant headway with girls all night, and have them wanting to go home with me, then take a piss, and when I come back, a guy with better game is leading her out the door. With Bar/club game, you need to move FAST.
Well what can I say, they found themselves a better deal, lol...Ok seriously dude, you spend like 2+ hours with a girl in a club and have her wanting to go home with you and another guy just pops up and takes your girl, huh???!!! Dude you need to seriously re-evaluate your game or else....

I understand what Pook is saying, but first of all, we arent the guys who can nail any woman,
As you think, you shall become. ;)

the guys that DO bang the most women, dont think twice about calling the next day, and every day for a week, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT COMING OFF NEEDY. They KNOW if they dont strike soon, someone else will.
How is calling everyday of the week to a woman you just met not coming off needy, desperate and creepy? You should really stop with the, 'if I dont strike soon someone else will' thinking, it makes you rush things and make bad decisions. Be patient and understand you are a worthy person.

You NEED to be running through her head. That is CRUCIAL to gaming women, and you will NOT be running through her head, if she doesnt remember who the hell you are. She might be WAY into the night you meet her, but guess what? The next day she will sober up, and her temperature for you will cool off. A short call or text the next day that conveys your value, will start to raise it back up. If you wait a week, she's gonna be hot for someone else. Hot chicks are NOT gonna wait for some dude they just met, no matter how hot they think he is. You might get lucky, if you wait for a week, but even if they are interested in you, they'll bang another dude, while they're waiting.
If you made an impression the night before , you are gonna be running through her head till you call her.
How's a call the very next day gonna make her remember you if she was drunk the night before? It wont raise your value or whatever that is because, SHE WON'T REMEMBER YOU. Every girl will wait for someone there are interested in to call, and yes even the hot ones too.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All very good arguments, i also believe this debate should be settled with ACTION. I will give both methods a try and see what works out the best. I am also sure that these girl would not ditch every guy that calls them just because one guy called them on the phone on the first day. I have called girls ages from when i got the number and its worked fine, i am just a bit curious on how to go about it when theres a large amount of competition, who like yourselves will all call very soon.

Overall Its all well and good saying what will work or not, but I rather test the waters and see what theorys are right.