Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new years eve party i became a "babysitter". and she doesnt get a clue

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i got invited to this small New Years eve party at a friends house. He invited only a few people. So a girl who I have taken out before, found out about the party and she wanted to join me.

I didnt really have anyone to bring, becuase this was a last minute invite. Since the previous party I was going to attend got cancelled I said yeah come with me. I thought it would be cool and we would spend the night together.

We get there and it starts out great. Only about 6 people there and it is just chill. I just wanted to relax after working alot and have some beers. Well she started drinking and drinking more and more. I knew she was a light weight, and I felt responsible for her since I brought her along.

I tried to make her stop drinking cause i could see it was getting to her quick. She wouldnt listen to me so i just sat back and watched. So all through the night she slept alone and got up pucking all damn day. I actually had some stuff to do on my day off and wanted to leave early in the morning. I couldnt get her to go until 12 noon almost the next day, since she was that bad and didnt want her parents to see her this way.

On the car ride home I had to pull over and let her puke over the guard rail and try to get her in the car. I dropped her off and she kissed me, but I made sure just on the cheek.

The thing about this story or how i saw it really disturbed me in a way. Maybe im reading way to far into this, but this is how i preceived it. She wanted to get wasted and be taken care of and center of attention on how dumb that might sound. She like argued with me when she was just getting a buzz on drinking and even started drinking my drinks. Im not a big drinker so i havent really experienced on how people act when they are drunk, but it sucked bottom line.

The other girl did show that i wanted to hook up with, but left I think because she was there. I feel the girl came just becuase i was there and didnt really know the others well. Anyway how sad on New Years Even getting no action!

It even gets more worse then this for me. I always say never take out girls who you work with, around, near, in the same building complex, mall etc. Word and rumors get spread quickly and wrong. I try hooking up with other girls or even just flirting, and they all seem to think she is my girlfriend. Everyone is saying it, and im just like we go out together. My oppurtunities are shot in this work place oh well! I should have stuck to my rule!

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt responsible for her since I brought her along.

You were right - to a point.

I couldnt get her to go until 12 noon almost the next day, since she was that bad and didnt want her parents to see her this way.

No one can take advantage of you unless you let them. You chose to be the responsible babysitter. You could have driven her straight to her parents house instead of your place. It's not your role to be her daddy. You don't need to help her cover up her foolishness.

And the most telling thing is:

I didnt really have anyone to bring, becuase this was a last minute invite. Since the previous party I was going to attend got cancelled I said yeah come with me. I thought it would be cool and we would spend the night together.

This was a New Year's eve party. I'm not sure, but I think it's reasonable to expect that if there's alcohol at a party, people are going to get completely hammered. You were the driver, allowing her the luxury of getting wasted. Now, can I assume that if she hadn't been so foolish, you'd have gotten a little booty and then you'd be bragging?

I don't mean to be negative, but from where I sit, she did what any reasonable fun loving person at that age would do. Get really drunk and act foolish.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your right

your right bro everytime you post. I think about what you say, and then wish I thought about it that way before you responded. You always respond perfectly and logically even if it is not what i want to hear.
Thanks

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
. I dropped her off and she kissed me, but I made sure just on the cheek.

EWWWW!
Playa, do you wanna kiss a girl who's just been puking?

I wouldn't even let her try and kiss me anywhere.