Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New with a meddlesome question.

Reaction score
I need to know, I need to be prepared. So I need the answer to this question. When a girl get all depress or agrevated and you made an aproach only to find out that she dont want you around and she feel like your another bad aspect of her day. How would you get around this, you know by not making her feel like your another bad segment of her day. Im not the type you would call hero playin the supporting role becuase I suck at cheering people up.

Ok Lets try another attempt to clearify the question so you would better understand my situation.

You walk up to a girl to talk to her with a smile on your face.

U: wow somthings interesting about you!
her: *turning away like unplease*
U: *tryin to please her or to make a desent respone eventho you know better to try to please a girl.- "wow are you always this depress???"
her: go away, your so agrevating.
(what-a biatch....jk ofcourse)

How are you goin to react right there, what would you say and do.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think its hard to just let a girl sit there and look sad. Just ask her what's wrong and if she just shakes her head (which she probably will), just hug or something and say something encouraging. Then just leave...

It's not pus$yish to want to help someone out when they're down...they'll appreciate the thought (just don't become the person who she blabs on and on about her problems to)

Reaction score
hmm I dont know. Both are good tips but I still dont know.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
It's not pus$yish to want to help someone out when they're down...they'll appreciate the thought (just don't become the person who she blabs on and on about her problems to)
Not quiet buddy.

One of the problems with these thread is that tips are always contraversed.

Well, when you go up to a girl who is in a bad move, she will talk but DONT! Because when you leave, she will think of you with the same feelings she had when you were with her. So if she was angry/sad she'll have those feelings for you the next time you see each other. This is done subconciously.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worded were nicely whyshy!

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Not quiet buddy.

One of the problems with these thread is that tips are always contraversed.

Well, when you go up to a girl who is in a bad move, she will talk but DONT! Because when you leave, she will think of you with the same feelings she had when you were with her. So if she was angry/sad she'll have those feelings for you the next time you see each other. This is done subconciously.
But if you made her feel a little better, she'll remember that too

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
But if you made her feel a little better, she'll remember that too
Thats a big if grasshopper.

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, maybe you should be asking yourself this: Do you want to get to know someone who is depressed and sad?

If I see a girl who, physically, looks fairly good to me, but who is really sad/angry/depressed etc, then I steer clear. I don't want her baggage.

Reaction score
Originally posted by SynapsyS
Well, maybe you should be asking yourself this: Do you want to get to know someone who is depressed and sad?

If I see a girl who, physically, looks fairly good to me, but who is really sad/angry/depressed etc, then I steer clear. I don't want her baggage.
I dont know bro. Because look if shes having a bad day becuase of a certain AFC call her a B*tch, then you could be missing out. But in the interest of future succes keep it coming. I can learn a lot from your opinions and comments.