New Ways of Kino Use

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of an odd question, but I'm sure many people will benefit from it. I would like to know some new ideas for using Kino. (i.e. what are some special ways that you fit it into your flirting, certain occasions, places, favorite ways to use it, etc.)

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes stand in the way of the girl's locker and she has to ask me to move, I look her in the eyes and say "I'm sorry" and I always get a smile back.

You can also sometimes push someone, like if you're in a rush and there's a girl ahead of you, than just give her a little touch on the back and she'll turn around with a smile, and than you just say "Excuse me" with a smile.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A light touch on the forearm along with a look straight in the eyes in order to accentuate your point in conversation is one of my personal favorites. This works best if you're sitting down (i.e. a coffee date).

If you're walking somewhere with a girl, a good way to show your interest is to lightly place your hand on the small of her back as you're walking. It's not overly possessive like the hand on the shoulder, and shows just the right amount of interest.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just walk down the hallway and start grabbing chicks a$$es ;)
Just messin with ya don't do that.

I find just simple touches on the arm, shoulder, back, etc. works just fine.

Also, if a chicks wearing shoes that come off easily (or even if she's not) it's can be good to take off her shoes just to tease her.