Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New underpant, but not for me

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cheat on my wife for 2 years but she has no evidence about this, though she have already notice some changes in my behaviour

This time, I flyed with my wife on friday and slept together on friday night

She said she had a new knicker (bottom only) into the luggage, for us

( I was expecting she would wear it for me)

On the saturday morning I went for work in another hotel, then I got back to lunch with her in the room of her hotel 1:00 pm and went back to my work at
2:00pm

When I got back to her hotel at 17:00 pm, I talked about some not important subjects
Later, I looked into our luggage and saw her new knicker, already used

We get back home on sunday morning, and none of us talked about the knicker anymore

If you were me, would you say that she could have met someone in my absence, or it could be a pure revange, only looking for my attention ?

She does not type over the internet at it was our first time in that city and state, 800 miles from our city

Please give your opinions

Last edited:

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
How in the world did you know she already wore them?

Good question, because I smelled the bottom of it
May be she wear only to go to take a coffe on the hotel...

What do you guys think ?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a couple of possibilities:

Some types of lingerie are recommended to be hand washed only. She also could've tried them on when she wasn't particularly clean.

I don't really think the condition of her knickers is a good way to tell if she's been faithful. A major change in her behavior is a much better way to tell if something's up.

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Here is a couple of possibilities:

Some types of lingerie are recommended to be hand washed only. She also could've tried them on when she wasn't particularly clean.

I don't really think the condition of her knickers is a good way to tell if she's been faithful. A major change in her behavior is a much better way to tell if something's up.
Nice observation, Desdinova
I had never thought about this possibily

You are really an expert

Thanks

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustache said:
I cheat on my wife for 2 years but she has no evidence about this, though she have already notice some changes in my behaviour
No doubt I now grew very pale; --but I talked more fluently, and with a heightened voice. Yet the sound increased --and what could I do? It was a low, dull, quick sound --much such a sound as a watch makes when enveloped in cotton. I gasped for breath --and yet the officers heard it not. I talked more quickly --more vehemently; but the noise steadily increased. I arose and argued about trifles, in a high key and with violent gesticulations; but the noise steadily increased. Why would they not be gone? I paced the floor to and fro with heavy strides, as if excited to fury by the observations of the men --but the noise steadily increased. Oh God! what could I do? I foamed --I raved --I swore! I swung the chair upon which I had been sitting, and grated it upon the boards, but the noise arose over all and continually increased. It grew louder --louder --louder! And still the men chatted pleasantly, and smiled. Was it possible they heard not? Almighty God! --no, no! They heard! --they suspected! --they knew! --they were making a mockery of my horror!-this I thought, and this I think. But anything was better than this agony! Anything was more tolerable than this derision! I could bear those hypocritical smiles no longer! I felt that I must scream or die! and now --again! --hark! louder! louder! louder! louder!

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is the beating of his hideous heart!"

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
No doubt I now grew very pale; --but I talked more fluently, and with a heightened voice. Yet the sound increased --and what could I do? It was a low, dull, quick sound --much such a sound as a watch makes when enveloped in cotton. I gasped for breath --and yet the officers heard it not. I talked more quickly --more vehemently; but the noise steadily increased. I arose and argued about trifles, in a high key and with violent gesticulations; but the noise steadily increased. Why would they not be gone? I paced the floor to and fro with heavy strides, as if excited to fury by the observations of the men --but the noise steadily increased. Oh God! what could I do? I foamed --I raved --I swore! I swung the chair upon which I had been sitting, and grated it upon the boards, but the noise arose over all and continually increased. It grew louder --louder --louder! And still the men chatted pleasantly, and smiled. Was it possible they heard not? Almighty God! --no, no! They heard! --they suspected! --they knew! --they were making a mockery of my horror!-this I thought, and this I think. But anything was better than this agony! Anything was more tolerable than this derision! I could bear those hypocritical smiles no longer! I felt that I must scream or die! and now --again! --hark! louder! louder! louder! louder!

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is the beating of his hideous heart!"

TRUE! --nervous --very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses --not destroyed --not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell. How, then, am I mad? Hearken! and observe how healthily --how calmly I can tell you the whole story.

Truer words....

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
TRUE! --nervous --very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses --not destroyed --not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell. How, then, am I mad? Hearken! and observe how healthily --how calmly I can tell you the whole story.

Truer words....

So you guys mean that I am too sentive now, and then I suspect even of the smallest things ?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are cheating on your wife.

Now you are sniffing her panties thinking SHE's cheating on you?

:nervous:

Feeling guilty?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustache said:
So you guys mean that I am too sentive now, and then I suspect even of the smallest things ?
"Those who are most guilty are always the most suspicious of others"

Maybe she expected you to ravish her at lunch, or expected you to get back from your work earlier, and so she had them on, but when you didn't, she got tired of waiting and took them off. Did she perhaps give off any signals that you might have missed during lunch that would have indicated that she wanted a dirty quickie or anything?

But anyway, you shouldn't worry about it. If she is cheating, there's nothing you can do about it without being a total hipocryte. Wasn't it less than a month ago that you were supposed to go bang the 19 year old? What goes around . . . You know?

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
"Those who are most guilty are always the most suspicious of others"

Maybe she expected you to ravish her at lunch, or expected you to get back from your work earlier, and so she had them on, but when you didn't, she got tired of waiting and took them off. Did she perhaps give off any signals that you might have missed during lunch that would have indicated that she wanted a dirty quickie or anything?

But anyway, you shouldn't worry about it. If she is cheating, there's nothing you can do about it without being a total hipocryte. Wasn't it less than a month ago that you were supposed to go bang the 19 year old? What goes around . . . You know?
Yes you are right
Maybe I am too suspicious
About that 19 yo girl, I met her but not sex, only kissed her for 2 hours
Hypocrite ? maybe not, because I felt cheated on 10 years ago by my wife
I´ve never cheated her before, started 2 years ago, just for revange

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a little of "The Telltale Heart now"

But I didnt understand it

Is he a too sensitive old man ?

Please gimme the summary of the text

thanks

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your guilt or perhaps fear? that your wife would act some revenge on you is clouding your judegement.

So, you now say she notices some differene in you - and that you have turned to smelling your wifes undearwear......

Why would youy smell your wifes underwear?

That is not the actions of a secure man.

I think you are not telling us the whole story....

why would you go sniff your wifes underwear?

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustash ,
You are cheating on your wife , she is cheating on you. MAybe y'all wanna look at the reationship you're in ?

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan said:
Your guilt or perhaps fear? that your wife would act some revenge on you is clouding your judegement.

So, you now say she notices some differene in you - and that you have turned to smelling your wifes undearwear......

Why would youy smell your wifes underwear?

That is not the actions of a secure man.

I think you are not telling us the whole story....

why would you go sniff your wifes underwear?
Thank you new man and all the guys

I sniffed because I read that when a woman orders new lingerie and does not use it for you, it´s because she will wear for somebody other than you

But I think you are right, maybe the fear of revange is clouding my judgement

Maybe her revange is no cheating on me, her revange is just contemp for my sexual desires , right ?

But why only after 2 years of me cheating on her, is that I started to suspect her ?

Other day she said "I love you very much"

I am very confuse

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sniffed because I read that when a woman orders new lingerie and does not use it for you, it´s because she will wear for somebody other than you
Women don't necessarily wear lingerie to appeal to the man. Women enjoy wearing lingerie to FEEL sexy. Women would rather believe that men like them because they have a nice personality instead of physical appearance. That's how women qualify a man for dating. They judge him on his personality, not his looks. They assume that men do the same.

Men however, qualify a woman on their looks, and they assume women do the same thing.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why only after 2 years of me cheating on her, is that I started to suspect her ?
Perhaps it has been eating slowly away at you? finally perhaps it's gotten to your core.

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan said:
Perhaps it has been eating slowly away at you? finally perhaps it's gotten to your core.
You guys are great :cry:

I am 40 and she is 45, a beautiful woman
She said she loved me, days before our travel
She looked like someone who loved me very much

I think I really look like the scared man of the story
I thought she had contacted a private eye and broke into my computer when I was absent. In my mind she had found out all the my emails and messages to the girls which I typed and was planing a heavy revange (cheating me a lot)

I am feeling a bit better now, you are really great

Maybe this was about to happen but not yet. It´s just an advice, a chance for me. What to you guys think ?