Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New to the forum, give me some advice

Uber-mensch

Reaction score
Hey guys, I stumbled across this forum a few weeks and I've been reading it on and off since. I'm 18 and just got out of high school last year. I had a long term girlfriend through most of high school and I've gotten with a couple other chicks since but at this point in my life I feel I would like to um, diversify.

I'd like to get some weigh in on a particular situation. I met this girl at a show, and we hit it off. She agreed to come back and party at my place afterwards but nothing happened. I feel like maybe I should have been more aggressive, especially since the next day one of her friends told me she was "probably DTF". After she left, I was promptly added on facebook and she initiated conversation with me talking about how she wants to hang out again blah blah. Nothing concrete happened. Then, a week or so later she texts me asking if she can come over. I said I was busy because I had my ex girlfriend over and it would have been awkward. We talked a couple times on facebook or through text but I haven't seen her since. Then, yesterday I wake up to a facebook message from her sent at 3am "im drunk be my boyfriend". I teased her about it and we made plans to meet up but at the last minute she said she had to catch the ferry back home (she lives across the water from where I live, Seattle).

So, is it worth my time to try to hang out with her one more time? My band is playing a show on friday and I was thinking of asking her tome come. I'm pretty confident I could make something happen but I don't want to be AFC and waste my time chasing an AW. Opinions?

The_DukeDEvlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
You really gotta start being more sexual and flirtatious, you gotta set that "sexual tone" to your conversations. She was basically willing to **** you the first two times around, now I'm not so sure. I believe in following the rope to the knot though, so I'd recommend going out with her onel ast time and if it doesn't work out moving on.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to the forums. Stick around, there's so much to learn.

Make sure you read the DJ Bible and the Book of Pook before doing anything else.
And as for this chick, I'd be more inclined to invite her over to your place again. Then you really have to go for the lay.
Don't be discouraged, she's obviously in to you, you just have to synchronise schedules and then you'll be balls deep in moist poon.

Uber-mensch

Reaction score
I invited her to hang out. Waiting to hear back.

UPDATE: she is coming over friday

me :wanna come to my show on friday?

her: yeah duh.

me: awwwww yeah I hope you actually come hahaha.

her: dude i will just tell me when and where and let me crash with yaalso get me wasted cuz that would be greathahaha

me: it's at my house friday night and yes to both things haha.

her: siiiiick dude im stoked

Uber-mensch

Reaction score
Danger said:
She's begging for you to make a move. So many signals of interest in those texts.

BUT, she wants you to lead and stop being timid.
See, I realize this is my weakness, I don't really think I have a problem attracting girls just closing. I would like to lead and sexualize the vibes I am sending her but I don't want to be too direct and spook her.