New to the forum..And Loving it! (story)

Justaguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, Fellas, I gotta tell ya, I was looking up the word confidence on a yahoo search and found this place on Friday. Later that night I had planned to go to my favorite bar/club, to end up as an AFC as always. Well I never plan to be an AFC, it always ends up to be the case. Anyways I read a huge number of posts and my head was crammed full of bits and pieces of advise (overwhelming amounts), so I had to stop. (I felt like I would stumble over this advise later when it came time to play DJ).

I get there, and theres a new door girl. A waitress that Ive known for a while but never gave me a freebie on admission, tells the bar girl to let me and my friend in free!

I approached a girl, talked for a while, had some laughs. And parted ways for a while. She found me later and asked me If I'd buy her a drink. I told her "no" :)
I even laughed about it to her face. This time she told me "buy me a damn drink" in a playful/ demanding way.
"cmon" she said
"no" I said
"fine" she said as she turned and walked away, trying to act like I had missed my chance, cold shouldering me into a chuckle.
Later I saw her at the bar, she immediately came up to me and asked me for my number, with her phone in her hand.
"You want my number?" she asked
I acted unenthused.
"Do you think you'll call me?"she asked
"Well...." I said. (acting as if I wanted to say no)
I dictated my number as she punched it into her phone.
I turned to my friend and talked to him
She tapped my shoulder and put her phone number IN MY HAND.

To make a long story short, I talked to more women that night than I had ever before. And instead of drinking over ten beers by closing time, I only had time enough for five.

Beers all around! For all the DJ's!

THANKS FOR LIFE

"The evening knows what the morning never supected" ---unknown

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first posts and a short FR....
That fvcking rocks... Let's just say your doing alot better than alot of the guys that come to the site.

And he even shares the beer that he didn't drink because he wasTOO busy talking to women. Some of us need to learn a thing or two about reading what it takes and INSTANTLY applying it.

Thank you, and welcome to the board.

Justaguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the guy that would drink like a fish. Bottles and bottles of courage, Once you're smashed, you're a woman's toy. Nurse your drink and someone may call you out on it. Hold back on the drinks. No need for Whiskey D**k.

One more round for the DJ's!

Justaguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the times I nurse a beer, one of my friends will call me out cause I'm not keeping up round after round. I will now use this as a excuse to ask some fine femme her thoughts on the matter.
THANK YOU ALL FOR LIFE

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah good job man =)

I wish i had found this site like 3 - 4 years ago.... would have had an awesome time in highshcool , cuz now i understand what went kinda wrong and how many chanses i actually had to get more babes X) .....

Justaguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies fellas, It's been a long time coming, seeing this forum and reading through posts connected all of these loose ends that I had gathered from being an AFC. My first impression of this site was one of confusion, but as I had a mid-day cup of coffee, I had an epiphany. I have shared my newfound knowledge of this site with a friend, but he has no computer. He is really a nice guy. After I got through talking about this DJ stuff, he's now a player in progress. I have friends to enlighten and send somemore fellas this way.

THANK YOU ALL FOR LIFE!
3rd round coming... for all!

Justaguy

Movin on up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier than you thought isn't it? Congrats just keep us posted if you call this woman or not!

Enjoy Life!

Justaguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bbestar
I don't understand your method :confused:

Best thing is to check an advise column on another post, I can't explain the DJ methods and practices yet, I just thought I'd share a story.

I guess I could try..
ask me a question

"All I know is that I know nothing" .....Socrates

Justaguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Movin on up
Easier than you thought isn't it? Congrats just keep us posted if you call this woman or not!

Enjoy Life!
I snuck around the club the last hour, looking round to see where she had gone, but could'nt find her. Good, I thought. No clinging. As soon as I was out in the parking lot, talking to an old female aquaintence, The girl from the bar called me on my cell, wanting me to came and hang with her at her place later. The girl I was with got real catty. She said "who's that" , loud enough for the girl on the phone with me could hear her. The girl on the phone asked me " who the hell is that?!". I told both girls that they were both just"friends" . The bar girl insisted that I call her back. I told her that I would. Three hours later I called the bargirl and told her I was heading home, that I was tired... What I didn't tell her was that I had just spent the last three hours with the parking lot girl, who had confessed to really liking me, something I NEVER expected. I had to play this girl with care. There are side effects to this DJ thing, or dare I say soon to be "friends with benefits?". I went home that night, ate, and slept fine without my darling rosie to finish the night. (Or as I HATE to call her, "the usual")

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES,
THANK YOU ALL FOR LIFE
4th round of beers for my friends!

Justaguy

Justaguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a story from last night too if anyone's interested

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!

THANK YOU ALL FOR LIFE!

Justaguy

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well done bro.
but i'm taking u up on that beer :)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buy me a drink
no
cmon buy me a damn drink
no

haha... you could have said it in a 1000 different ways, but the simple no works wonders. You dont have to say things in the most ****y and funny way or in the most interesting way to have success....keeping it simple works.

Justaguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone

So Pimp , Movin, Shezzleer, Quest, BB, Morphiex, Undesputable!

Cheers Mates!

"My Goodness, My Guiness"

Carpe_Diem

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is turning in to a bit of a love fest. justaguy, you seem to know what you are doing so I would give up on being so surprised and just embrace your destiny.

You seem like a smart, funny and easy going guy. You should be having luck with the ladies.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justaguy, I would recommend NOT telling your friends about this website. Those that are not ready for it's information will reject it and they will accuse you of turning into a manipulative player.

On the other hand, if you share little tidbits and show that you apply it... then, they won't know what's happened to them, and they will have changed themselves.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Justaguy, I would recommend NOT telling your friends about this website. Those that are not ready for it's information will reject it and they will accuse you of turning into a manipulative player.

On the other hand, if you share little tidbits and show that you apply it... then, they won't know what's happened to them, and they will have changed themselves.
I agree. I haven't told any of my mates about this site (though some know how to play already), but I tried giving advice to one last night. The response:

"But I like buying flowers"

"Wouldn't that be like rewarding your dog for ****ting on the carpet last week, though?"

"I'm a nice guy though"

"No, I'd never jokingingly insult a woman, especially not a good looking one"

"This is the only girl I've kissed in the last year and a half and I love her and I'd marry her"

"But I don't fancy other girls"

"I think we just have different views on women"

YAWN!!!

Congrats on learning the game my friend. Anything else you do from now on will just refine your game rather than improve it dramatically.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justaguy, that was impressive.

Every guy is a DJ. Few realize it.

You came here and the light turned on.

On another topic,

whoever said that telling your friends about this site will get you ostracized, so to speak, is true. I told a friend about it and he became all critical. What does it matter - his chicks are all fat:p

Top Bottom