Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New to the Clubbing Scene, tips appreciated :)

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! I just finished the final year of high school recently and is now going to be hitting the clubs often. The thing is i have pretty much no idea how to act suave in clubs (ways to pick up in there is unknown as well), I come to my fellow dj's for help :)

a few things im wondering:

1) What sort of alcohol is popular for men to drink and are there any specific drinking methods?

2) Are there any recommended movies or video clips about disco dancing you can share?

3) how does one pick up girls inside clubs? (from complete strangers to an action packed night at my house later)

4) is it alright to not drink if i am the designated driver? if yes, how could i avoid drinking (not succumb to peer pressure)?

5) What sort of things do you recommend doing while clubbing?

6) what sort of things do you strongly avoid doing while clubbing?

Thanks !

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Lazy, you haven't read the DJB or searched the forum, have 'ya?

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there are so many good threads about clubbing... you gotta search..check the DJ bible there is...

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
haven't visited for a while so yeah im a little rusty lol, i'll search it up now.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, use the search button.:yes:

But since I'm nice I will still give a few short answers to your questions:

1) Mmm...:rolleyes: Drink whatever you like. There's no drink that once ordered will make you popular, and there's no "cool way" to drink your drink that will make the chicks flock to you. That only happens in Hollywood movies.

2) I don't have any. Stop thinking too much, just go to the clubs and observe what the cool/suave guys are doing, how they dance and learn. There's no magical movie that once you've watched it will suddenly make you the super club stud the first time you go.:nono:

3) How does one become a milionnaire in life? Answer: there's no such thing as walkthrough manuals for this kind of things in life.:kick:

4) Yes. Just don't drink alcohol. Get water or coke or some other soda.

5) Dance. Dance and dance some more. The bottom line: HAVE FUN!!!

6) Don't get totally wasted. Don't go to clubs for the sole purpose to score, or you will most likely be frustrated and disappointed at the end of the night. Don't go if you don't like loud music or hate dancing. The bottom line: don't go if you don't have fun at clubs.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLazy said:
Hi guys! I just finished the final year of high school recently and is now going to be hitting the clubs often. The thing is i have pretty much no idea how to act suave in clubs (ways to pick up in there is unknown as well), I come to my fellow dj's for help :)

a few things im wondering:

1) What sort of alcohol is popular for men to drink and are there any specific drinking methods?

2) Are there any recommended movies or video clips about disco dancing you can share?

3) how does one pick up girls inside clubs? (from complete strangers to an action packed night at my house later)

4) is it alright to not drink if i am the designated driver? if yes, how could i avoid drinking (not succumb to peer pressure)?

5) What sort of things do you recommend doing while clubbing?

6) what sort of things do you strongly avoid doing while clubbing?

Thanks !

1. Beer, vodka and coke or vodka and red bull, but drink whatever you want. If you dont like alcohol, then dont drink it. Dont be peer pressured into it. I know many people at my uni that dont drink and are respected for it. Oh, and drink a fair bit of water (i normally get a glass with every 2 or 3 drinks). If you get dehydrated then you will generally feel pretty rough and slightly miserable.

2. No, sorry, but HAVE FUN! No matter how you are dancing, if you look like you are enjoying it then it makes you a lot more approachable than someone who is trying really hard and getting pissed off because they arent as good as somebody else.

3. Afraid im not brilliant at it myself, but most of the tips given earlier were decent. Just chat to them as you would anywhere else, and try and initiate a lot of kino. Remember that most girls go to clubs expecting to be hit on, so wont object a great deal to kino.

4. Like i said earlier, it is always ok not to drink, whether or not you are driving or not. Generally if i am not drinking i will just get tap water (as its free and im a poor student), or if im getting pretty tired i may get a coke to get some caffeine and sugar back into me.

5. Have fun! Dont go out with any goals except for this one, and treat anything you get as a bonus! Just make sure you enjoy it.

6. Getting too drunk. You will embarrass yourself. It is a LOT better not to drink than to drink to much.

Remember. HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!