Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New to PUA

fonsi141

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.. im 15 years old.. i have been talking to a girl for about 2 years and there have been good times and bad times.. i am not nerdy or anything but her friends are very popular.. she is shy with boys but she is very popular among the girls... when i pay to much attention i believe she tries to get in control of the relationship.. i have not made out with her still but i kissed her... she has been the closest i have had to a girlfirend... many people have told me to stop talking to her because she has been a ***** sometimes... when i arrive a party her friends insist on me to go to her... she also has never made out with a guy... i want to learn PUA skills and id be willing to dedicate time to this.. i also need advice.. if anyone could help i would appreciate it

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not about PUA. This is not about routines and tricks to get girls. This is about becoming FVCKING AWESOME and letting other people enjoy your presence.

How is she a b1tch?

This is what you need to do: You need to escalate your 'relationship' with her. Just make out already. It's all on you. You must lead.
Secondly, go for 3 other girls. It will solve 90% of your girl troubles.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing we can tell you will help you get this girl.

We can, however, help you improve yourself, so future girls might want you more.

Think long term, not short term.

fonsi141

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:

We can, however, help you improve yourself, so future girls might want you more.

That would be great. I just want to learn to be better with girls. To learn skills that would help me in my future. But i dont know where to start. If you could reccommend me any book or source that i could read it would be great.

fonsi141

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:

That would be great. I just want to learn to be better with girls. To learn skills that would help me in my future. But i dont know where to start. If you could reccommend me any book or source that i could read it would be great.

fonsi141

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Download and watch "The Blueprint" from RSD
Check out the DJ Bible at the bottom of the page.
Download the "Book of Pook"
Read "Awaken the Giant Within"

fonsi141

Don Juan
Reaction score
which one should i read first ? i already read some of the DJ bible..

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fonsi141 said:
which one should i read first ? i already read some of the DJ bible..
You post a month later, asking which one to start with? I'd start with quitting the laziness and start making decisions for yourself.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Step 1: Approach girls
Step 2: Get laid
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit
I want to go sarging sooo bad dude. I haven't been in weeks, and none of my wings are down right now. Random fact.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zutt said:
I'm not supposed to be a partypooper for you but you can't game a girl who you already know.
Prove it. I've disproved this so many times. Even the statement does not make sense.

I do not intend to be mean, please dont leave.