Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New theory on approaching women

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what I said does have some truth to it, and here is why.

Once I can tallk to a women, or in otherwords get her attention I am fine. However alot of women advoid giving out normal signals such as direct eye contact becuase they are imtimidated than when I am hanging with my little sister at the park in gym clothes . It's the same thing guys do, alot of people here, so why it is so hard to believe?

I would post my picture, but to be honest I don't like it to much, but me and a friend of mine are getting pitures made later this week, I will be happy to post then.

I didn't start this post to say how good looking I am; to be honest I could care less, as long as I am able to get the things I want in life, but the fact is women do consider me to be very good looking, it's no shame in that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, looking good has cursed me in the sense where as I h onestly don't have to try as hard to talk to women as most guys. That's good but it makes me not practice my DJ skills like i should, because I am skating by on my looks.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I hate threads where good looking guys whine they are too good looking. There is no such thing as too good looking. With a bit of confidence and the balls to approach girls, you can get some of the hottest girls around. You don't need "signals" from girls-just approach them. If you are as hot as you say you are they will go for you. Just tone down the ****iness and develop a bit of a personality.

I thought the comment the second person made about beautiful girls not being approached enough, isn't hammered in enough on this site. Sure the outgoing, nightclub girls get hit on all the time, but in normal life a lot of beautiful girls do get passed by-especially as they are too shy to approach themselves, as most men are intimidated by them.