New theory of sexual selection: The beta male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two alpha males approach each other, trying to win over a fertile female to mate with. They both begin to slaughter each other in a bloody fight as the female observes from afar. When suddenly, the beta male-who knows he has no chance in the fight- sneaks behind the female and seduces her. The female chooses the beta, knowing with his unaggressive nature he would be around far longer to look after their offspring.....

The Beta male wins. Go beta!

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This belongs in the Anything Else forum, for it makes no sense whatsoever in the grand scheme of the DJ/dating world.

Nursery rhymes were meant for young children, not for people looking to improve their dating life. Alphas fight and win, betas just mostly pick up what's left to pick up; it's the very difference between alphas and betas.

-Bill

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dudes, take it easy on the wrath! I can under where DJ in the making is coming from, but he's only addressing one aspect of the whole game. C'mon, admit it, beta's get girls too. They dont' get them on the terms us alphas and wanna-be alphas would prefer though. I would guess that most betas in relationships simper along obediently and rarely present much challenge or excitement to their girl.

The thing is, there are women who don't want a challenge or excitement. For whatever reason, their upbringing has taught them to value stability and supplication on the part of their mate above all else.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree and i have a add

bm goes in to crocidile hunter voice

AS the beta pumps away at the extremely sexy female the two alpha males turn at each other say to each otha "AYE that muthaFukka is gettin wit our CHICK!!" They then rush the beta male at full speed knocking him down (sure enough the little guy can't run Faaah...OH CRANKY!! they just ripped his **** off and sTrangled him with it!!! Oh What's This?? the two alpha males show signs of truce as they play paper scissors rock on hew get's the Vag and who's goin in anally!!! oh CRANKY!!! this is the CRAZY!!

:woo: ohh yea:woo:

Beta male losses:down:

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.